How Mary Sue OP MC get married ?

ACertainPassingUser

For Mary Sue MC of shoujo stories with OP power of absolute maiden beauty, unpararelled magic, spirit contracts, sumoned cute beast, and family of fairies,

What kind of man would romantically interest them ?

Last edited:

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
A very normal person, your average joe. Sometimes, you only needs common sense to attract someone.
While I applaud and support your choice, OP was asking about the trashiest kind of (most likely reverse harem) shoujo there is. Those do not try out something "new". Those don't even try to be creative with their tropes.

Succubiome

They used to be lovers who met with a tragic end, but reincarnated, and now they're on different sides and worst enemies.

They meet each other when both are disguised, and are like "huh, that person looks weirdly familiar", but are attracted to each other, and after getting closer, start to remember their previous lifetimes and are like "ah, that's why I thought they looked familiar".

Eventually, though, they find out that they're enemies, and this leads to a fight, but when one has a blade at the other's throat, they can't follow through and kill them, remembering their time together, and instead let them go.

The male lead returns to the side he's on, but can't stop thinking of Mary-Sue, and after some more instances of gazing at each other intensely across the battlefield and writing each other secret letters and meeting disguised accidentally and then spending the night together with the promise that they'll never speak of it and the like, he gives up everything and leaves his side to join her.

LilRora

Mostly formless
That depends what kinda story we're talking about. A lot of things can work, although if I'm not mistaken about the kind of story you're talking about, it would be an insuffreable guy with sharp face who doesn't know when to give up and enjoys making the MC feel helpless or unable to refute them.

If I were to speak of my own opinion though, it would be someone who would take care of various mundane and often bothersome but time consuming matters so the MC can focus on what she's best at.

Succubiome

If I were to speak of my own opinion though, it would be someone who would take care of various mundane and often bothersome but time consuming matters so the MC can focus on what she's best at.
So a maid and/or secretary and/or housewife and/or househusband type?

LilRora

Mostly formless
So a maid and/or secretary and/or housewife and/or househusband type?
Could be, but not necessarily. It's just that even when you have a Mary Sue MC who's great at everything, it's not like she has all the time in the world. So it doesn't need to be a maid or something, because that's what paid maids and servants are for, but... well, it's hard to give specific examples.

But, say, there's that woman who's the headmaster of some magic academy, so she doesn't need any more power or influence than she already has from her partner. Instead it would be much better for the partner to help with some official matters that aren't important enough to need her attention, then take care of the MC when she has some downtime, spend time with her, listen to her.

And granted that's what being in a relationship often entails, but I feel it needs to be mentioned with what I've seen in the rare shoujo romance stories I've read.

Num

A bland as fuck prince who is far enough down the line of inheritance to not become a king