If there's a romance novel called "Scribble Hub", what it would look like ?

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
A gangbang party who end with everyone killing each other and reincarnate in a different world in the body of different species to do a gangbang again and bring their mental illness in that new world. I just hope to be a forgotten character when someone write this story and not appear in it.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
It would just be short stories of me using various methods to seduce and conquer the mods. The overarching plot being me seeking revenge for past wrongs through a series of self destructive hate-fucking of the men and women who did me dirty. The series would progress with me dying of cancer and hospitalized, in which my half brother Fernando will show up to try and tale over my harem of love-slaves through sweet words and kindness, not knowing that they are all vile mutts and bitches who deserve nothing but to cry beneath my crotch.

It ends with me finding ways to love MYSELF, to grow and mature as a person and learning to let go of past hatred. But it comes to late, for Fernando will have already slept with my wife, Sofia, and the cycle shall begin anew.

Though to be fair, that would have been a far better reason for revenge than just a few people not saving me sime donuts at work. Mightve over reacted

KrakenRiderEmma

Obviously it's a Harem Isekai LitRPG GL Gender-Bender where the System is a networked hive-mind of Authors, each seeking to manipulate. lure and seduce the protagonist to read and favorite and rate competing bubble realities within the SHVerse -- by handing out OP level-ups, offering an endless harem, referencing major pop culture fandoms, etc.

But the dark side of the System subroutines retaliate, trapping the power-addled protagonist in less OP, ordinary slice-of-life bubble realities where bad things happen, girls reject the protagonist and he just has to get on with life, powers don't let you beat everything, you have to grow as a person, blah blah blah

The ending is a massive cross-genre version of the final act of Evangelion (both versions) starring Reader-Shinji and starring Tony as Gendo

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
i would be in the coment section posting :blob_cookie:

melchi

What is a custom title?
I was trying to interpret your ship!

Who are you shippping greyblob with?
I don't know, I just thought blob might be a fitting romantic lead. Wasn't sure who would be an appropriate love interest.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Um , to change the subject would Paul tromba be the dad in the story?

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I probably be that guy you just walked by like some NPC that would give lore and helpful advices which you realize I was quite an interesting character, with a hidden backstory to a point where I should be a main character in a story.

Only to realize that my main feature is being unnoticeable that makes me an interesting character.

Because I am the cameraman who narrates everyone's stories but was never noticed by them until I was found out by someone who was either bored or a very sensitive person.