Which doom would you rather NOT die to?w

Pick the worst death.

• Feral common vampire (A hungry, animalistic vampire that partly resembles the common vampire bat)

• Buying cursed puppet (curse: misfortune, immortality, & exploitative work contracts until suicide)

• Symbol of question mark in woods (feet drop off and body contorts into question mark ghoul)

• Aaqil virus (forces you to eat sweets until you are forced to waddle to a crowded place and explode$

• Deal with the Faemann (get crazy amounts of gold; write rip-off threads until you=bloody stubs)

• Tromba mushrooms (trumpet-like fungi grow & honk in throat. Must retch them out or throat ruptures

• Garden of Loving Knives (you live in a garden of mommy knives, with knife walkways and knife plants)

• Play real-life Among Us (modded with BL and all characters are fishes)

Results are only viewable after voting.

doravg

109/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Hey, how come mine has the most votes? Really, BL is not so bad, people! The fish thing is too much, though, must admit.
No, I didn't like Finding Nemo! Fish are not fluffy, and therefore not cute!

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
The stubbing toe thing isss pretty bad, but I’m sure I’d get used to it la~

Sounds like that kid had worse luck than me

Do I automatically heal immortality or my brain is stuck like that immortality? In any case, some duck tape and a wig should suffice. If it’s stuck that way type, I surgically remove all pain neurons to prevent the toe stubbing from hurting.
You automatically heal from unless you do it purposefully. Thought you’d be more guilty about killing a kid… oh well! There’s always day 2!
Day 2:
You get saddled with murder charges and subjected to prison labor.
A sewing machine sews your fingers together.
You smack the resident gang leader on the ass by accident.

SailusGebel

:blobrofl:Tbh, it just sounded like a funny retort.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Hey, how come mine has the most votes? Really, BL is not so bad, people! The fish thing is too much, though, must admit.
No, I didn't like Finding Nemo! Fish are not fluffy, and therefore not cute!
You’re welcome.
Personally, I think mine is worse. But alas.
People just can’t think long-term.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
You automatically heal from unless you do it purposefully. Thought you’d be more guilty about killing a kid… oh well! There’s always day 2!
Day 2:
You get saddled with murder charges and subjected to prison labor.
A sewing machine sews your fingers together.
You smack the resident gang leader on the ass by accident.
May I interest you in a collaborative short story? Because I now want this to be real and readable