Which doom would you rather NOT die to?w

Pick the worst death.

• Feral common vampire (A hungry, animalistic vampire that partly resembles the common vampire bat)

• Buying cursed puppet (curse: misfortune, immortality, & exploitative work contracts until suicide)

• Symbol of question mark in woods (feet drop off and body contorts into question mark ghoul)

• Aaqil virus (forces you to eat sweets until you are forced to waddle to a crowded place and explode$

• Deal with the Faemann (get crazy amounts of gold; write rip-off threads until you=bloody stubs)

• Tromba mushrooms (trumpet-like fungi grow & honk in throat. Must retch them out or throat ruptures

• Garden of Loving Knives (you live in a garden of mommy knives, with knife walkways and knife plants)

• Play real-life Among Us (modded with BL and all characters are fishes)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
this great witch quite literally can't die.

But this great witch was once held under a lake of boiling chocolate for 666 days, with cats crawling out of this great witch's mouth and drowning on the spot...

Boy was it a mad party
Then the worse one would be the cursed puppet. Then you’ll get misfortune (which is you-specific) and you’ll be exploited for your eternity.

J_Chemist

More than 30% including yours struly is wise enough not wanting to play Among Us.
First, this. Y'all would get merc'd before you'd complete tasks. 100%.

Second, vampire. Of all the things on this list, it is one of the more likely choices that I could successfully kill and/or capture.
Annnnd TIL I would also die in Amongus because I can't read. I withdraw.

TheMonotonePuppet

I’ll just stay in my tower and watch all of you meet your fate through a mirror while stroking my beard.
*evil grin* Like I did for Succubiome, random number generator time!!! Leeeeet’s roll, company!

TheMonotonePuppet

You rolled a 7!!! Garden of Loving Knives for you, my fine sir!