The Teams have been Tallied!

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I am so top-tier!!! A desirable option is me?! Me?!?! AHAHAHAHA!!! Why a-thank you and a-thank you! Ah. AHHH. It makes me so SQUEEING happy! *hugs self*
~Me, me, me meeee!~
~The Stars are bright tonight! Their eyes, they squirm! They peer through the bloody light! Now hug, you worm! Fear my summoned wight! Now lie, lie, LIE! A heretic on this site! So high, high, HIGH!~
70a20d32fd5c7b23c2a215daa7651589.jpg

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
I am so top-tier!!! A desirable option is me?! Me?!?! AHAHAHAHA!!! Why a-thank you and a-thank you! Ah. AHHH. It makes me so SQUEEING happy! *hugs self*
~Me, me, me meeee!~
~The Stars are bright tonight! Their eyes, they squirm! They peer through the bloody light! Now hug, you worm! Fear my summoned wight! Now lie, lie, LIE! A heretic on this site! So high, high, HIGH!~
View attachment 21693
... *Throws Poop* Boo get off the stage it's already past closing hours.

TotallyHuman

~Me, me, me meeee!~
View attachment 21693
DANGANRONPA!

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
... *Throws Poop* Boo get off the stage it's already past closing hours.
Oh you sick, sick actor. I am no player on the stage, I am merely an audience member whose ticket was paid for by my patrons.
The show never ends and my applause never stops!

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
I have tallied all of the mentions in the Form Your Party Thread! Per my own story’s lore, you will gain power based on your influence over others! As such, I have created a tier list.

LEVEL SSS:
@RepresentingEnvy
@Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
@TheMonotonePuppet

The three most desired partners in the Form your Party Thread 🎉 A certain vampy did win by one vote, while our favorite dragon and puppet tied.

LEVEL SS:
@SailusGebel
@Aaqil

Falling behind by but one to two votes, the power to take the top spot is still within your grasp!

LEVEL S:
@Hans.Trondheim
@Anon2023
@greyblob

A three way tie with three votes each!

LEVEL A:
@LunaSoltaer
@MintiLime
@HelloHound
@Tsuru
@Sola-sama
@Iamnotabot
@Agentt
@Corty

LEVEL B:
@Paul_Tromba
@Seaspecter
@Woolen_Bat_Monkey
@dummycake
@georgelee5786
@K5Rakitan
@ElliePorter
@Stealthy_Enigma
@DonHon
@Bobple
@Raymann
@TheEldritchGod
@Syringe
@TenderHuman
@Temple
@CupcakeNinja
@Ai-chan
@tiaf

BUT THEN, A LAST MINUTE POST BY @Tsuru
CHANGES THE RANKINGS!!!

Tsuru votes @Iamnotabot @MintiLime @TheMonotonePuppet @SailusGebel @Sleds @Raymann @Corty !

@TheMonotonePuppet Ties with @RepresentingEnvy , pulling ahead of @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian !

@SailusGebel now gets the one vote needed to tie with @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian ! Congrats @SailusGebel for joining the SSS rank!

@Iamnotabot @Corty @MintiLime now have enough votes to join the S Tier!

@Raymann joins A tier!

@Sleds joins B tier!

AND THERE WE HAVE IT! OUR MOST POPULAR PARTY MEMBERS! JOIN ME NEXT TIME TO FIND OUT OUR FINAL BOSS!!!
IMG_20230906_191751.png

Class - Villainess
Subclass - Chaos

CHARACTER SKILLS
---------------------------------
1.) Honey trap+ = one of the enemies always* switches sides to become ally.
2.) Distraction = passive skill that causes a check with a 66% chance to miss a turn every roll for all characters (friendly and hostile)
3.) leech threads+ = each turn heals equal to total damage done in entire battlefield by everyone.

4.) Villainess - steals(takes and remove) one skill form each allies.

Last edited:

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
~Me, me, me meeee!~
View attachment 21693
You have all the preferred genetic features.
Please impregnate me, I want to have your child.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Who could have seen me being the best tier? A queen of the night with nary a rival? An idol, in a way, charming people with poetics? A heart of pure, cold, dead beauty?

Hmm...yes who could have seen it coming? Enchanted, were you all, by my splendor. This queen is appeased~.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Oh you sick, sick actor. I am no player on the stage, I am merely an audience member whose ticket was paid for by my patrons.
you mean, your this creepy thing, sitting in a chair in the corner.

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
Please, I beg you, leave the theater now. It's been five hours, and I'm afraid I might lose my job if you stay. I really don't want to involve security.