The Teams have been Tallied!

Tsuru

Murder, murder, murder!
*I am obligated to state that the gore is simply California home-grown tomatoes.

Fighting mode activated :
__original_drawn_by_aimitkkays__sample-f95d08c91a8a461a99139178d49f57e1.jpg

Body number 2 for social events :
__original_drawn_by_marumoru__sample-1d59fa789a84ce95f2d202a08ce8c54b (1).jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal usual form :
suletta mercury and prospera mercury (gundam and 1 more) drawn by majin_non
__suletta_mercury_and_gundam_aerial_rebuild_gundam_and_1_more_drawn_by_natural_wind__sample-0a...jpg
__suletta_mercury_gundam_and_1_more_drawn_by_shuu_0208__sample-fef1fcc6058dca87b1d936b0ea5b03ae.jpg

__suletta_mercury_gundam_and_1_more_drawn_by_shenqi_de_9__sample-146c5969ff7a485ffacafda4aaab3...jpg
__suletta_mercury_and_miorine_rembran_gundam_and_1_more_drawn_by_numachi_doromaru__sample-92d0...jpg
__suletta_mercury_gundam_and_2_more_drawn_by_shideboo_shideboh__sample-d1f793e5490298954592bf5...jpg
__suletta_mercury_gundam_and_1_more_drawn_by_suuno_kamibukuro__sample-8f0e37e25ed42f935457ffb9...jpg

Someone once heard her say from far away : "Tomato SAIKO~~~~"
(identity of the person will be hidden for his safety
/the identity of the white haired user will be also hidden for the safety of everyone)

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I have tallied all of the mentions in the Form Your Party Thread! Per my own story’s lore, you will gain power based on your influence over others! As such, I have created a tier list.

LEVEL SSS:
@RepresentingEnvy
@Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
@TheMonotonePuppet

The three most desired partners in the Form your Party Thread 🎉 A certain vampy did win by one vote, while our favorite dragon and puppet tied.

LEVEL SS:
@SailusGebel
@Aaqil

Falling behind by but one to two votes, the power to take the top spot is still within your grasp!

LEVEL S:
@Hans.Trondheim
@Anon2023
@greyblob

A three way tie with three votes each!

LEVEL A:
@LunaSoltaer
@MintiLime
@HelloHound
@Tsuru
@Sola-sama
@Iamnotabot
@Agentt
@Corty

LEVEL B:
@Paul_Tromba
@Seaspecter
@Woolen_Bat_Monkey
@dummycake
@georgelee5786
@K5Rakitan
@ElliePorter
@Stealthy_Enigma
@DonHon
@Bobple
@Raymann
@TheEldritchGod
@Syringe
@TenderHuman
@Temple
@CupcakeNinja
@Ai-chan
@tiaf

BUT THEN, A LAST MINUTE POST BY @Tsuru
CHANGES THE RANKINGS!!!

Tsuru votes @Iamnotabot @MintiLime @TheMonotonePuppet @SailusGebel @Sleds @Raymann @Corty !

@TheMonotonePuppet Ties with @RepresentingEnvy , pulling ahead of @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian !

@SailusGebel now gets the one vote needed to tie with @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian ! Congrats @SailusGebel for joining the SSS rank!

@Iamnotabot @Corty @MintiLime now have enough votes to join the S Tier!

@Raymann joins A tier!

@Sleds joins B tier!

AND THERE WE HAVE IT! OUR MOST POPULAR PARTY MEMBERS! JOIN ME NEXT TIME TO FIND OUT OUR FINAL BOSS!!!
the only reason people dont want me in their party is due to petty jealousy overy my power and ability to pull bitches. This slight will not go unpunished. You'll all be gaining new siblings soon

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Some top-tier competitive players put Luna in their party despite the ranking, but Luna is a tricky character to pilot correctly :)

Also GRATS PUPPET goodness!

SailusGebel

Fighting mode activated :
View attachment 21709
Body number 2 for social events :
View attachment 21713
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal usual form :
suletta mercury and prospera mercury (gundam and 1 more) drawn by majin_non
View attachment 21714View attachment 21715

View attachment 21716View attachment 21717View attachment 21718View attachment 21719

Someone once heard her say from far away : "Tomato SAIKO~~~~"
(identity of the person will be hidden for his safety
/the identity of the white haired user will be also hidden for the safety of everyone)
:blob_neutral: