[GAME HAS ENDED] 🌇 The Town of Scriblem 🌇 (SEASON ONE)

Vote the evil ones out of the town.

• @username1

• @username2

• Sailus Gebel

• The monotone puppet

• Yuumei

• PeacefulMyst

• Agent

• Woolen bat monkey

• Minti lime

• Seaspector

• Aaqil

• RepresentingEnvy

• Paul Tromba

• Corty

• Iamnotabot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yuumei

I have been giving out hints this entire time to my identity. I am not a killing role. Investigation doesn’t quite work on me. I have been outside of the majority of the action, without a “whisper or a prayer.” That should signal that I do not have anyone to DM, hence no faction. I COULD play a super vital role to any of the factions, but that depends on who is dead, alive, and willing to accept me.
Tonight I'll kill, monotone first. That should prove to you enough what my role is. Your only hope then is to reveal your role to me afterwards. I will cooperate with you should you do that.

Agentt

Thighs
I have been giving out hints this entire time to my identity. I am not a killing role. Investigation doesn’t quite work on me. I have been outside of the majority of the action, without a “whisper or a prayer.” That should signal that I do not have anyone to DM, hence no faction. I COULD play a super vital role to any of the factions, but that depends on who is dead, alive, and willing to accept me.
Ill be honest, I kinda just....forget who you are

Agentt

Thighs
Hark, hark!
Pain and sorrow!
Will my friends still be here on the ‘morrow?

The death toll knells
The coven casts spells
The mafia waits
While the vampire baits
Unsuspecting humans to sorrow.
Ah, you were right, there are poems! I kinda just assumed they were part of someone's signature

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Tonight I'll kill, monotone first. That should prove to you enough what my role is. Your only hope then is to reveal your role to me afterwards. I will cooperate with you should you do that.
I have a theory. You are or have access to a Forger. You plan to kill @TheMonotonePuppet and forge the will and character role, thereby “proving” your lies. Now that everyone is convinced, you prey on the townsfolk.

Agentt

Thighs
Anyways, this is obvious but still just to confuse the mafia or whatever the badguys are called in this game: The doctor/bodyguard will protect the vigilante tonight

Agentt

Thighs
I have a theory. You are or have access to a Forger. You plan to kill @TheMonotonePuppet and forge the will and character role, thereby “proving” your lies. Now that everyone is convinced, you prey on the townsfolk.
Can forging someone's will have that effect? I feel like there's no way to create one which isn't obviously forged.

Yuumei

Can forging someone's will have that effect? I feel like there's no way to create one which isn't obviously forged.
You can forge the will sure, but it will still say "____ was shot by vigilante" that can't be forged.