Which scribbeler do you 'Disapprove of' the most?

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
*sound of beeping racial slurs and profanity*
1000004052.jpg

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
I'm already ignoring those I disapprove of but in general I dislike people who show up just to be jerks and those that add nothing to a conversation

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I'm already ignoring those I disapprove of but in general I dislike people who show up just to be jerks and those that add nothing to a conversation
You haven't ignored me yet. This disproves your statement.

Tsuru

Robot
Iamnotabot and tsuru
??????
Not sure if it's a joke or not

(my) Joke reply : I think you are jealous and hating the "dog food" (love vibes) we exude xD But do you know the proverb ? The dragon slayer will become a dragon. @ Everyone, is there anyone that can become the girlfriend or boyfriend or nonbinary loverfriend to @georgelee5786 ? He also accept being pegged if needed.
Serious reply : ???? Why???? Did i do something wrong ? Or you belong the category of people that dislike being pinged i often irritate as i do that?
Congratulations, you've lashed out like a child.
*sound of beeping racial slurs and profanity*
Oh ok seems like it was just a joke
--------------------------------------------------------
Cough
But despite being a joke, i must mention mine choice. Very seriously.

Para23

The last posts were deleted, sadly or not, not saved

But in nutshell.
1) Random instagrammer OP call opinion on his drawing
2) Me randomly using my time to randomly invent mega cool story that could fit it
3) OP not understanding (with brain turned off from over-use of instagram)
4) Me praising the drawing, a TON, even saying it could be worth 80$commission
5) OP still not understanding
6) Topic turn to said-story but in fact OP already wrote a novel for it
7) Me warning "caution to not be woke", giving potential ideas, talking about his series, etc
8) OP becoming like a cat becoming wet. Using TWICE "people like me exist you know?"
9) Me apologizing, trying to detail one by one and resolve misunderstanding (angry/pissed off but still trying to solve problem). Giving advices about "how to act in SH FORUM AND NOT INSTAGRA", telling all the good points of it
10) OP acting like a winning smug osugaki (male mesugaki) and using the morale highground of [I was not wrong, its all your fault] subtly = Quote : But mayyybe don’t jump to calling something woke when it’s by a newbie writer or an independent one? It hurts a bit.
11) Me being really annoyed
12) Him trying to explain himself
13) Me 2nd time forgiving him and thinking he isnt a bad guy (yes i am a too easy forgiving stupid girl-woman)
14) SUDDENLY BAM, [His post was report-deleted btw so you can't see it anymore]
HE LISTEN TO THE ONLY ADVICE of my list which is [BEING HONEST on forum]
So he begins to directly expose the whole hidden truth of his heart : How he find me very annoying, how he doesn't like the way i said how friendship is, and spamming insults like "f-ck you" multiple times.
Spout negative-nonsense that i never said a bunch of times. And ALSO CRITICIZING SH FORUM.
And finally ending with "You wanted me to be honest then here is my honesty"
15) Me being totally enraged : listed ONE BY ONE all the nonsenses details of his last post

16) OP toxic user using the most annoying tactic in the manual of toxic-internet-user (that i hate the most) : OSTRICH HEAD IN SAND
+ combo of : Divert conversation topic
=> "LOL no people speak like that"
17) Tired of his bullshit and know its pointless to continue as i am accustomed to this tactic of not listening :"Say the person spamming lol lmao"

BONUS content : On his profile 15min later, wrote a random post "Why do squirrels fly ?" with a cute emoji face, as if he was on instagram
BONUS content 2 : Received a welcome party, and with AliceShiki looking righteous and badass, calling me a bad apple (as if Alice had a grudge against me). And its only after persevering posting, made few others know the truth about his "true face behind instagram mask". Dude probably would kept his innocent act if i didn't persevere.

But in fact, still shamelessly do as he also posted "Sorry if i gave a wrong first impression to you guys >_<" (with another KAWAII FACE)
-------------
@PeacefulMyst @Iamnotabot
To be honest, the sole reason i would have to be a hacker if i can become one by a wish, is : to clean internet from toxic users from people like Para23. Or make them get retribution by different methods. Or at least get "moderator" powers on the websites i need most.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
??????
Not sure if it's a joke or not

(my) Joke reply : I think you are jealous and hating the "dog food" (love vibes) we exude xD But do you know the proverb ? The dragon slayer will become a dragon. @ Everyone, is there anyone that can become the girlfriend or boyfriend or nonbinary loverfriend to @georgelee5786 ? He also accept being pegged if needed.
Serious reply : ???? Why???? Did i do something wrong ? Or you belong the category of people that dislike being pinged i often irritate as i do that?

Oh ok seems like it was just a joke
--------------------------------------------------------
Cough
But despite being a joke, i must mention mine choice. Very seriously.

Para23

The last posts were deleted, sadly or not, not saved

But in nutshell.
1) Random instagrammer OP call opinion on his drawing
2) Me randomly using my time to randomly invent mega cool story that could fit it
3) OP not understanding (with brain turned off from over-use of instagram)
4) Me praising the drawing, a TON, even saying it could be worth 80$commission
5) OP still not understanding
6) Topic turn to said-story but in fact OP already wrote a novel for it
7) Me warning "caution to not be woke", giving potential ideas, talking about his series, etc
8) OP becoming like a cat becoming wet. Using TWICE "people like me exist you know?"
9) Me apologizing, trying to detail one by one and resolve misunderstanding (angry/pissed off but still trying to solve problem). Giving advices about "how to act in SH FORUM AND NOT INSTAGRA", telling all the good points of it
10) OP acting like a winning smug osugaki (male mesugaki) and using the morale highground of [I was not wrong, its all your fault] subtly = Quote : But mayyybe don’t jump to calling something woke when it’s by a newbie writer or an independent one? It hurts a bit.
11) Me being really annoyed
12) Him trying to explain himself
13) Me 2nd time forgiving him and thinking he isnt a bad guy (yes i am a too easy forgiving stupid girl-woman)
14) SUDDENLY BAM, [His post was report-deleted btw so you can't see it anymore]
HE LISTEN TO THE ONLY ADVICE of my list which is [BEING HONEST on forum]
So he begins to directly expose the whole hidden truth of his heart : How he find me very annoying, how he doesn't like the way i said how friendship is, and spamming insults like "f-ck you" multiple times.
Spout negative-nonsense that i never said a bunch of times. And ALSO CRITICIZING SH FORUM.
And finally ending with "You wanted me to be honest then here is my honesty"
15) Me being totally enraged : listed ONE BY ONE all the nonsenses details of his last post

16) OP toxic user using the most annoying tactic in the manual of toxic-internet-user (that i hate the most) : OSTRICH HEAD IN SAND
+ combo of : Divert conversation topic
=> "LOL no people speak like that"
17) Tired of his bullshit and know its pointless to continue as i am accustomed to this tactic of not listening :"Say the person spamming lol lmao"

BONUS content : On his profile, wrote a random post "Why do squirrels fly ?" with a cute emoji face, as if he was on instagram
BONUS content 2 : Received a welcome party, and with AliceShiki looking righteous and badass, calling me a bad apple (as if Alice had a grudge against me). And its only after persevering posting, made few others know the truth about his "true face behind instagram mask". Dude probably would kept his innocent act if i didn't persevere.

But in fact, still shamelessly do as he also posted "Sorry if i gave a wrong first impression to you guys >_<" (with another KAWAII FACE)
-------------
@PeacefulMyst @Iamnotabot
To be honest, the sole reason i would have to be a hacker if i can become one by a wish, is : to clean internet from toxic users from people like Para23. Or make them get retribution by different methods. Or at least get "moderator" powers on the websites i need most.
...I'm too tired to read all of that.

Tsuru

Robot
based m'boy :blob_shade:
KISS ! KISS ! KISS !

gorge want a boy/girlfriend !
...I'm too tired to read all of that.
In fact, only the very small part at beginning concern you.

The rest is my choice about another user : Para23 the toxic instagrammer that joined recently (that i hope could go back there to not pollute us)

PS : is there a way to stop SH forum to fusion posts together ? @SailusGebel

Last edited: