Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
Hverf climbing the highest tree, to see, what is around (dexterity check?)
Then he also joins party members to search abandoned hut.

14 + 2 = 16
17 - 1 = 16
Have you applied the extra 19 Ability Score points yet?
In the interest of a non-existent game balance, our Lord DM, @Raymann has decided to give everyone a [Stat Boosting Package]!

What does it do? Well remember when your base stat total is 50? Yeah, it's supposed to be 69 now. Nice. Everyone now has an extra 19 points to freely distribute among their stats.

Additionally, if you didn't already apply any racial bonuses to your character, you may apply them with this package.

PS: Individual stats may only be raised to a maximum of 18 with this package.

rake1025

Desolate House Event: SPIRIT OUTBREAK

A house abandoned by all, a home to Spirits and Fey alike. Now it has become overfilled due to not having enough space The rent in Twilight Fortress is expensive, okay?

The ghosts and spirits of the Desolate House flooded out into the town, causing trouble everywhere, even spreading to other places! Holy shit that's a lot of ethereal beings.

Everyone in Sacot region must roll a d20, if you are outside of Guilddington, you have Advantage on your roll.

Results
You get transported to the Twilight Fortress
A Spirit stole your valuable, equals to five gp, if that is way above your budget, you lose all of your money, if you have no valuable, nothing happens
You now smell like apple pie for two days
You are granted +1 to Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma for three days
You are granted advantages on all Charisma check for 7 days
A Fey has taken liking to you, you now have the feat Fey Touched
You are granted Fey Touched and an Invitation to the Twilight Fortress
Increase your Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma score by 1
You learn the Misty Step spell and one 1st-level spell of your choice. It must be a Divination or Enchantment Spell

This is not your choice, this is a tragedy about to unfold.
SHF Dice Roller

Min: 1

Max: 20

Number of Dice: 2

@rake1025, you rolled: 18, 15
So, I got advantage on Charisma checks for a week.

rake1025

Since there are many different herbs in the forest clearing, I collected those that were healing. Using my alchemy kit, I tried to make healing potions.
SHF Dice Roller

Min: 1

Max: 20

@rake1025, you rolled a 11
11+4(sleight of hand modifier)=15
I was lucky and made 2 common healing potions.(I can do this, right?)

Last edited:

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
I was lucky and made 2 regular healing potions.(I can do this, right?)
Making healing potions requires an Herbalism Kit and proficiency with one. I don't know if you're allowed to have the kit since we all started broke as hell, but you get a free Tool Proficiency, so you're allowed to use it if you have one.

You'll need to roll either Survival(Wisdom), or Nature(Intelligence) to gather and identify the ingredients, and a Nature(Intelligence or Wisdom) + Tool Proficiency to craft a single potion.

(Normally it would take 25 gp and a day of work to make a potion. I'd allow you to waive the gp cost since you're collecting the herbs manually, and time... is a little weird here. So we'll need someone else to rule on that.)

Not sure this is acceptable for this game, but that's how I'd handle it RAW.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Making healing potions requires an Herbalism Kit and proficiency with one. I don't know if you're allowed to have the kit since we all started broke as hell, but you get a free Tool Proficiency, so you're allowed to use it if you have one.

You'll need to roll either Survival(Wisdom), or Nature(Intelligence) to gather and identify the ingredients, and a Nature(Intelligence or Wisdom) + Tool Proficiency to craft a single potion.

(Normally it would take 25 gp and a day of work to make a potion. I'd allow you to waive the gp cost since you're collecting the herbs manually, and time... is a little weird here. So we'll need someone else to rule on that.)

Not sure this is acceptable for this game, but that's how I'd handle it RAW.
I'll allow players to have the kit related to their tool proficiency. And in this case, making the potion takes up the miscalleanous action.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
And I may as well update Mabel's proficiency now that she has her brain back.

She gets a proficiency to Athletics due to playing outdoors all day, and a proficiency in Nature, due to her interest in reading books about strange flora and Fauna.

For tool proficiency - Artisan's Tools - Cooking Utensils because we need the token character who can cook.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
@Raymann Mabel would like to apply to be a chef at the Lodge(or any other area in the Guildinggston that sells food, if those exist)

I know that there's currently a spirit horde in town but through the power of temporal shenanigans we can say this happened shortly before that.

Necron

@Raymann Mabel would like to apply to be a chef at the Lodge(or any other area in the Guildinggston that sells food, if those exist)

I know that there's currently a spirit horde in town but through the power of temporal shenanigans we can say this happened shortly before that.
its official ghan is the only left with no job :ROFLMAO:

Necron

ghan would try to hunt in the calda forest
(would that be survival check or investigation?)