Hwah! Wachah! Kapow!

What is the best fighting move that you don't get enough in fiction?

• Total voters

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I am voting axe swing and other. The other is giant bonk stick (club) slam into someone. Insert any giant weapon like a great hammer and smash on someone's head.
Also added piercing bite. Didn't see that the first time.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
@RepresentingEnvy u gonna let Monotonepuppet steal your patented tech?

I am not in the know.
if you kill the lion guy first like in the gif, the guy with the hammer powers up

but if you kill the hammer guy first, the lion guy powers up and you're screwed because he can now fart lightning

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

if you kill the lion guy first like in the gif, the guy with the hammer powers up

but if you kill the hammer guy first, the lion guy powers up and you're screwed because he can now fart lightning
But who stole from whom? I am nice anyway. I am letting her borrow the tech. (generous)

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

Wait, wait, wait! Didn't you say it was my patented poll tech?! I mean, I didn't think that was the case when you first said it, but still! Trying to cause discord, ya sneaky truck?! Playing both ends, ya fiend?!!!

TheMonotonePuppet

Many have the technology, for I am wise, always thinking about the future of my Enpire. (Humble and very intelligent planner)
Wise? A wise propagandist for sure! Covering up the foreign spying with a cover story that ascribes the spread to your own benevolence, eh? How dare you stoop to lies! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Wise? A wise propagandist for sure! Covering up the foreign spying with a cover story that ascribes the spread to your own benevolence, eh? How dare you stoop to lies! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I knew the stealthy, fluffy ninja was watching me from the boards in mine own attic, but I had a thought oh what a fun game this could be. Do not mistake my greatness for a quick wit after the fact. I had planned all of this, of course.

TheMonotonePuppet

I knew the stealthy, fluffy ninja was watching me from the boards in mine own attic, but I had a thought oh what a fun game this could be. Do not mistake my greatness for a quick wit after the fact. I had planned all of this, of course.
Starsdang! And I wasn't here for the spying... next time I'll get @Stealthy_Enigma to bring me with them! Off we go on an adventure in Envy's private property!!!