Mature adult loli or Childish adult loli?

Which do you prefer?

• Mature Loli

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Childish Loli

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Adult female characters with loli form is not an uncommon sight. So some loli-looking girls claimed to have live for thousands of years, or being someone else's biological mother (Medaka Box for example).

So adult loli is common. However, the most common cliche of this trope is childish adult loli. So loli that claimed to be older than anyone else, but acted like a kid, easily gave off emotional outburst, displayed condescending tone and attitudes.

The Japanese abused this trope so much that whenever I saw one of those loli, I sighed in boredom, but that's just my personal preference.

Generally, if a loli claimed to be an adult that lived for a while, I prefer that one to be more mature.

Do note that being nice is not the same as being childish. I met my fair share of middle age and older women who are nice, energetic, but they never acted as childish as those "self-proclaimed adult" loli in fiction.

I digressed. Back to the poll, which do you prefer?

LilRora

Mostly formless
I like gap moe, so if I had to choose one of the two, it would be the first. That's the general answer though, because both can be as good if they're written well.

Most I've read isn't really written well though, because when authors try to make a character that would appeal to the public, they very often abandon originality. That's why, if I was given a choice between a loli and another, uh, let's say grown girl or woman, I'd rather read about the latter.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Mature loli. Childish adult loli is never done how I think it should be, and is usually just lolicon bait.
To expand I think childish has to have a reason behind it, like brain damage, mental illness, etc. All concepts that are difficult to tackle.

To note there is a difference between playful and acting like an actual child.

Tsuru

Robot
Adult female characters with loli form is not an uncommon sight. So some loli-looking girls claimed to have live for thousands of years, or being someone else's biological mother (Medaka Box for example).

So adult loli is common. However, the most common cliche of this trope is childish adult loli. So loli that claimed to be older than anyone else, but acted like a kid, easily gave off emotional outburst, displayed condescending tone and attitudes.

The Japanese abused this trope so much that whenever I saw one of those loli, I sighed in boredom, but that's just my personal preference.

Generally, if a loli claimed to be an adult that lived for a while, I prefer that one to be more mature.

Do note that being nice is not the same as being childish. I met my fair share of middle age and older women who are nice, energetic, but they never acted as childish as those "self-proclaimed adult" loli in fiction.

I digressed. Back to the poll, which do you prefer?
TLDR :

Loli-baba
kiyu (original) drawn by ogami_kazuki

vs

Legal loli (shortstacks)

tatsumaki and saitama (one-punch man) drawn by mimonel