SHF High-school Fanfic

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Ight, you're getting molested.
Great...

Just got on the job and I'm already molested. I can already see myself visiting the headmaster's office to complain, only to wake up in the teacher's office and a searing pain in head like I was shot. Just another monday I guess...
A Genderless being with long hair?
Short, messy hair. Too bothersome to try and clean long hair and better off making it short.

Redemit

Great...

Just got on the job and I'm already molested. I can already see myself visiting the headmaster's office to complain, only to wake up in the teacher's office and a searing pain in head like I was shot. Just another monday I guess...
I kept you in the armory for a reason

Seren

Great...

...This is quite deep

Short, messy hair. Too bothersome to try and clean long hair and better off making it short.

Redemit

Why do you think I slept there?! I can't even afford myself a room!
All arms and armors are welcome in my armories anytime they want for it is a place of rest and healing and rearming

it is hallowed ground and it will be respected

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
If you find my secret still and DON'T touch it I'll reward you with a bottle of my good stiff

*gasps* SO THE SCHOOL HAS A SECRET BOOZE STASH!

Kaori 003.jpg

Redemit

I am more concerned that someone is going to discover my secret hideout filled with fluffy blankets (hidden behind a false wall)...

˝ <(✿≖﹏≖;)>˝
/\˝/👉👈\
The janitor Appears behind you without you noticing and whispers softly in your ear as he pats your head and scratches you behind the ear "By the way I hope you liked the jerky I left for you"

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
The janitor Appears behind you without you noticing and whispers softly in your ear as he pats your head and scratches you behind the ear "By the way I hope you liked the jerky I left for you"
Awww:blob_melt: Be careful if you keep being so cute I'll have to put a collar on you and take you home with me
You are fucking creepy.
Please never change.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Just letting you know, but I can always sense you coming.

I am a master of stealth afterall~

These ears aren't just for show...
˝<(✿>⌒<)>˝
/\˝/˙˙⊃⊂\*hmph*

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
What!?!:blob_shock: she's a cute puppy/fox... girl?
There's no way you can tell me you wouldn't one of your own?
I would of course love to have one in my possession and I meant it as a complement,.
Just letting you know, but I can always sense you coming.

I am a master of stealth afterall~

These ears aren't just for show...
˝<(✿>⌒<)>˝
/\˝/˙˙⊃⊂\*hmph*
Just letting you know, but I'm always watching you.
But don't worry you are not the only one.:blob_wink: