SHF High-school Fanfic

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
Hol up does that mean Tony already shot us all with his revolver and we're in the afterlife?
No his bullets just send his Target back to a particular amount of time before getting shot, the exact amount of time can be changed as he wishes.
There was a conversation about a couple people seeking out alcohol a few pages ago

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Hol up does that mean Tony already shot us all with his revolver and we're in the afterlife?

There was a conversation about a couple people seeking out alcohol a few pages ago
Considering my circumstances of being a former human with memory loss, I would likely believe that Tony might either killed me off before some crazy girl had stabbed me or after I signed some sketchy contract, then shot me. Likelihood would be the former since I felt I was given stabbed wounds before dying.

If this place might end up like a Grand Blue skit, why not add some kind of system in the school where all the students can't use their OP and basically battle it out using Scores like Baka no Test?

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Considering my circumstances of being a former human with memory loss, I would likely believe that Tony might either killed me off before some crazy girl had stabbed me or after I signed some sketchy contract, then shot me. Likelihood would be the former since I felt I was given stabbed wounds before dying.

If this place might end up like a Grand Blue skit, why not add some kind of system in the school where all the students can't use their OP and basically battle it out using Scores like Baka no Test?
Well if you don't why something happened, then is the answer eldritch being.
I think we don't need such a system because it doesn't matter who wins or how strong we are, the eldritch beings are even if you don't consider what I said (maybe) no problem, TheEldritchGod hasn't shown any reasons for hostility and probably wants no hostility for now, I don't know how the many hands behave, the janitor (is probably an eldritch being,) protects the school, Quack only wants bread, I have malicious intentions when I show up but until now I just observe and I'm theoretically the weakest character, kurou is always sleeping.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
I think we don't need such a system because it doesn't matter who wins or how strong we are, the eldritch beings are even if you don't consider what I said (maybe) no problem, TheEldritchGod hasn't shown any reasons for hostility and probably wants no hostility for now, I don't know how the many hands behave, the janitor (is probably an eldritch being,) protects the school, Quack only wants bread, I have malicious intentions when I show up but until now I just observe and I'm theoretically the weakest character, kurou is always sleeping.
Tsundere.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
it's a miracle that you have survived this long; just call for help at that point
I assure you I have a very thick shell. And if I ever need help, I'll call for you.
Theoretically warping your perception with your believe is possible, but you would need to be even more delusional.
A child is not really delusional, though.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Now I'm starting to wonder if adding bad luck to my character concept is a good idea. Its basically like I'm not even courting death at this point but just skip past the courting part and ending up lighting the beacon to ask for a swift erasure of my existence.

....I better off not coming out of the basement considering lady luck is too jealous of me flirting with death and straight up increasing the difficulty to an 11 just because my former life was a bit easier.