SHF High-school Fanfic

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Lust for power is a thing, no? I mean, I don't think I ever see Stalin being portrayed as having an orgasm every time he purged a political enemy, but, hey.

(No, don't any of you DARE to write that!)
Why Stalin come out of nowhere? :blob_hmm_two:

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
I just thought about it, but for greed there @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian too with it's hoard.
Obviously wrong, everything and everyone is already rightfully mine, they just don't know it yet.
Well, the intense and uncontrolled desire can fit in different Sin. For me Lust doesn't work like this, but I might be the only one thinking like that.
I could be wrong about the definitions as well. I think they may have changed a bit over time.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Obviously wrong, everything and everyone is already rightfully mine, they just don't know it yet.

I could be wrong about the definitions as well. I think they may have changed a bit over time.
Well here in Germany Wollust is the name for sexual lust, and Lust is the desire to feel good in any way.
Wollust is a sub-category of Lust in this case.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Why Stalin come out of nowhere? :blob_hmm_two:
What, you don't have a fav, but arguably controversial historical figure that you like to bought up every now and then? What not to love the guy? Have you seen his (photoshopped, but still) handsome photo of when he was younger?

Joking aside, I was just trying to make a point that I associated Stalin with Lust (of power) and not other sins, and I ain't exactly the incubus that most others would associate Lust with. There are different kinds of Lust was what I was saying.

And hell, most sins are connected to others in one way or another anyway, so why bother separating them?

Sleds

It's hard to tell, they've been protrayed differently through literature, movies, animes. I don't know if they appear in the bible, but even there, the bible have been translated and rewritten so many times that the first interpretation of it might not have gone throught the passage of time.

Sleds

What, you don't have a fav, but arguably controversial historical figure that you like to bought up every now and then? What not to love the guy? Have you seen his (photoshopped, but still) handsome photo of when he was younger?

Joking aside, I was just trying to make a point that I associated Stalin with Lust (of power) and not other sins, and I ain't exactly the incubus that most others would associate Lust with. There are different kinds of Lust was what I was saying.

And hell, most sins are connected to others in one way or another anyway, so why bother separating them?
:blob_shock: I'm lost again, for me the pursuit of power enter the greed sin category.

And don't know, it's just to have 7 people with it maybe? I think the discussion started with that :blob_hmm_two:

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
:blob_shock: I'm lost again, for me the pursuit of power enter the greed sin category.

And don't know, it's just to have 7 people with it maybe? I think the discussion started with that :blob_hmm_two:
ya know what, im lost too lol!

It would be funny tho to have people holding titles that have nothing to do with them. Just for shit and giggles

Voidiris

It's hard to tell, they've been protrayed differently through literature, movies, animes. I don't know if they appear in the bible, but even there, the bible have been translated and rewritten so many times that the first interpretation of it might not have gone throught the passage of time.
I think Dionysos is the first mythical being of lust?

Just take someone who fits one interpretation.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉

They are not in the bible.
Yeah, i think the seven sins thing was developed by Christians as a sort of tool for understanding. There aren't these distinctions explicit in the bible.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
They are not in the bible.
Yeah, i think the seven sins thing was developed by Christians as a sort of tool for understanding. There aren't these distinctions explicit in the bible.
I think most of the modern mythology of the Judea faith ain't even canon lol. They are either considered out-side lore, fan-fic, or re-interpretation of re-interpretation

Voidiris

I thought that was Pan? Or Astarte? That guy is more associated with madness, wine, and party
Aphrodite didn't appear before him? And I'm pretty sure there some old ancient egypt god or chinese god.
I'm not sure about the Dionysos fact and Aphrodite is more a goddess of love and appeared around the same time?

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Aphrodite didn't appear before him? And I'm pretty sure there some old ancient egypt god or chinese god.
I think he was the older god worshipped by the local wine cult, but aphrodite out-senior him in being an Olympian. I think she was an imported goddess from the Phoenician or something that traveled through the bronze age trade route

Sleds

I'm not sure about the Dionysos fact and Aphrodite is more a goddess of love and appeared around the same time?
But isn't she a bitch in the greek lore? Like for anything she do not the fact that she seduce man.