SHF High-school Fanfic

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
DIsqualified!
So it needs to be the sexual lust? It's literally the most boring interpretation but whatever.

Then I'm just going to be the eldritch being of perception.
That's three messeges, and you're still not in bed. Comrade, you'll wake up in Siberia.
Sounds like a lot of fun.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
pretty much
now who would be in the art club and are there student dorms
I believe dorms were mentioned in one chapter or another, so we can assume they exist
I already wrote that my character lives in a campus dorm instead of being portaled in everyday
I want to confirm again before writing @Corty @BouncyCactus will you two marry m-
I mean, will you allow me to write lewd!
Yup, go wild~ I already wrote a chapter that mentioned me bedding an eldritch being from a different class, and having her splattered me all over the room with incomprehensible pleasure (her tentacles, all three dozen of them was great, btw)~ The janitor wasn't too happy about that.

They come; they take your undies and run away.
Well, good thing I don't wear any~

Voidiris

Yup, go wild~ I already wrote a chapter that mentioned me bedding an eldritch being from a different class, and having her splattered me all over the room with incomprehensible pleasure (her tentacles, all three dozen of them was great, btw)~ The janitor wasn't too happy about that.
The first time another class was mentioned and it's in a sex scene, that's the perfect introduction for anything on this site.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
So it needs to be the sexual lust? It's literally the most boring interpretation but whatever.

Then I'm just going to be the eldritch being of perception.

Sounds like a lot of fun.
Well, lust is basicaly the manifestation of sexual pleasures, you need to hit all the spot, not only the self pleasure I think.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Well, lust is basicaly the manifestation of sexual pleasures, you need to hit all the spot, not only the self pleasure I think.
Lust is about the intense desire for something, not necessarily sexual. lust for power, money.
Gluttony is over-indulgence.

Voidiris

Well I see Lust more like prince over me, I see absolute hedonism basically as the perfect manifestation of Lust.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Lust is about the intense desire for something
Isn't that envy?

Maybe I'm wrong here, but for me Lust is the intense and overpowering desire for physical pleasure. The one who represent it, should be seductive in its manner and talking, it should try to have physical contact. The self pleasure can be a thing for it, but the other aspect should be added to it too.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Isn't that envy?

Maybe I'm wrong here, but for me Lust is the intense and overpowering desire for physical pleasure. The one who represent it, should be seductive in its manner and talking, it should try to have physical contact. The self pleasure can be a thing for it, but the other aspect should be added to it too.
This might help, though its not perfect

Voidiris

Isn't that envy?

No, envy is more a combination of Wrath and Greed in my eye(s).
Envy is the wish to have something someone else possess, it has nothing to do with having joy.
I see Lust as the sin of Joy and that no other sin has in itself a connection to Joy.
I just thought about it, but for greed there @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian too with it's hoard.
yes.
This might help, though its not perfect
I think that's pretty accurate for my interpretation.
Except Humility, I think of Humility as seeing oneself as lesser and undeserving but I see all of them in a more neutral light.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Isn't that envy?

I define Lust as the desire for something, and Envy as the jealousy over/of something. You can be jealous of something without lusting after it. I can be jealous of someone's body, without being attracted to it. I don't desire his rock-hard six-pack, I want mine to be just like that, or better!

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Well, the intense and uncontrolled desire can fit in different Sin. For me Lust doesn't work like this, but I might be the only one thinking like that.
Lust for power is a thing, no? I mean, I don't think I ever see Stalin being portrayed as having an orgasm every time he purged a political enemy, but, hey.

(No, don't any of you DARE to write that!)

Voidiris

Lust for power is a thing, no? I mean, I don't think I ever see Stalin being portrayed as having an orgasm every time he purged a political enemy, but, hey.

(No, don't any of you DARE to write that!)
It would be understandable.