SHF High-school Fanfic

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Which means you are not evil. Mean people are not evil.
Evil people are nice, because they want to destroy you once they get close to you.
No. There are many flavors of evil people. I am a mean vampire Queen. I don't need to hide my heinous self, for I am already too powerful. You are too weak, so you pretend to be upstanding.

Detective_Quack

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
Don't know. @MatchaChocolate69 is prideful, but he is a third-class villain. He doesn't deserve to be at the same level as @RepresentingEnvy and me.

@RepresentingEnvy should we find the other five? Cause I'm lazy asf to do this, you will mostly do it alone.
If Pride intends to get the band back together, he should give me the blood cookies he promised eons ago. I haven't talked to Lust since she spiked my drink with an aphrodisiac strong enough to make holy priests turn away from their gods, and fall into lust. The only sin I still talk to regularly is Greed. We both have the same avaricious personality. Wrath is alright, but she is arguably more insane than I am. I never had any problems with Sloth. Hard to have a problem with someone that is just sleeping all the time. Gluttony is far to childish to have a sensible conversation.
RE forshadowed something long back ago.