SHF High-school Fanfic

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
You just transport it, it's in your character description! How many percentage do you take on the selling part?
I think you didn't get enough of Ron in the nurses office, do you actually want to go back in?

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Having friends is nice, especially if you force kindly ask one to edit for you and then lock them up in your basement and curse them to be isekai’d as your editor on death
That's the reason why I have family.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Do you have a discord by any chance?
I want to send you a Google Document about our fight so you can improve it where i was lacking in the fight scene department
Yep. Not super active on it though. Username is azure_fog

(Not sure if you missed my response since it was kinda buried and you didn’t acknowledge it)

Theirl

...---...
Yep. Not super active on it though. Username is azure_fog

I don’t text my friends unless they text me or I have business/school reasons to… I could end up like this

ill do that then

im eating the moon (unless someone claimed it)

I present to you a still beating heart. It’s the only food item I have on hand. (Literally, it’s served on a severed hand)

ANOTHER CEILING DWELLER @Stealthy_Enigma
i see there are more ceiling gang bosses here

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
i see there are more ceiling gang bosses here
Yup, you got Azure_Fog, OP vampire that is happy trigger with her stabby thingy, and Stealthy_Enigma, an absolute adorable of a cinnamon roll of a fox girl ninja. Quite frankly, you have better neighbours than most...

Last edited:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Yup, you got Azure_Fog, OP vampire that is happy trigger with her stabby thingy, and Stealthy_Enigma, an absolute adorable of a cinnamon roll of a fox girl ninja. Quite frankly, you have better neighbours than most...
Trigger happy? More like stabby happy~

More stabby more happy~

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Why thank you~

Oh...
...now isn't that a fine piece of eye candy?
:blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool:
He'd make for a very good bottom to a top.
:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:
I could stare at those muscles all day.
:blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt:

Thank you for such a delicious delight.

X

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I wish, that, I knew what I know now... before all this started...

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
If there a thing you didn't like about what we write you can said it. We can make edit to remove them.
I said no comment, which means there is no comment. It does not imply that I don't like something. That's simply implying my thoughts.