What's your fear?

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
A fear I have is that I will become a hoarder like the rest of my family. You may think I'm joking, but I'm not. There's too much stuff.
Death.
Not death itself, but non-existence.
It's what wakes me up in the middle of the night, panicked with cold shivers down my spine. It terrifies me.
There's a solution to everything, and every fear can be faced, but the fact of non-existence is something that can't be resolved.
It's final and eternal. An eternity of nothingness. Not being there in the future.

How did I come to have this fear?
I think I've always had it, as I've always asked myself the typical human questions (who are we, where are we, why are we here, what is the meaning of life), but as I grew older, I realized that time goes by too quickly, and it's extremely limited.
My days are numbered.

This realization shook me deeply.
Oh, my poor sweet Matcha. If only you knew.

Last edited:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Not getting cookies for lunch! :blob_blank:
:blob_cookie:Here is a cookie! *pats*

I have many fears, but the biggest one is a fear of social interactions. I battle that fear whenever I talk to new people or even friends.

I have a genuine fear of hot summer days, too. Any day that is hot is terrifying, especially if I have to walk. I have almost died in the heat a few times, and my parents left me in a hot car when I was little.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
oh wait! almost forgot about my crippling fear of heights! the ground is safe, i cannot fall off the ground. no human should be allowed to walk above another, lest our hubris brings about another fall of babylon.

Glitched

Moth Mommy
my irrational fear is wasps and bees. i will cuddle a spicy tarantula, even hold em. Vespiforms? yeah, no, they're like spiders with wings. or giant ants. smart, dangerous, can fly, and always plotting my death. any of em get into my room, i flee the house until it dies of old age. or leaves on its own.
well, wasps and pointy things (not needles, just pointy things in general. pointy things want to gouge my eyes out. there is literally no other reason for anything to be pointy.)
Another victim??????

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Bridges. Every time I have to cross a bridge, I have a sinking feeling in my stomach, and I feel like it is going to collapse under my feet.
I long for a world with no bridges. Who even needs them?
If you have to get over a large gap, it's not worth it anyway. Surely.
Yeah I'm with this guy. I hate walking over bridges, and also escalators that go up.

HeavenlyKillerStar

I have a fear of phone calls, like any ringtone I hear makes me paranoid, thats why I usually keep my phone on silent even though I could have missed a single phone call.

The reason I believe I got this fear was when my teacher called my mom because I fucking hated school and skipped almost everyday and so they called my mom and even though she didn't hit me or do anything that scared the shit out of me so I don’t like hearing ringtones especially if it’s from a number that I have never seen before.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Death.
Not death itself, but non-existence.
It's what wakes me up in the middle of the night, panicked with cold shivers down my spine. It terrifies me.
There's a solution to everything, and every fear can be faced, but the fact of non-existence is something that can't be resolved.
It's final and eternal. An eternity of nothingness. Not being there in the future.

How did I come to have this fear?
I think I've always had it, as I've always asked myself the typical human questions (who are we, where are we, why are we here, what is the meaning of life), but as I grew older, I realized that time goes by too quickly, and it's extremely limited.
My days are numbered.

This realization shook me deeply.
Well I always thought about such things and they make me cry in happiness.
I have already lived an eternity in Hell. What's one more eternity?
Eternity is nothing but a moment of time!~ (the second touhou reference nobody is going to get.)

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I have a fear of phone calls, like any ringtone I hear makes me paranoid, thats why I usually keep my phone on silent even though I could have missed a single phone call.
Sorry, don't clik this video. This ring is the emblem of anxiety. And don't watch the movie!

Well I always thought about such things and they make me cry in happiness.
I envy you.
Obviously... if only there were some other alternative to those two mentioned.
An eternity in heaven scares me also, to be honest. The concept of eternity is too much for my limited mind.
Anyway, there's still time to choose, and God is understanding (at least is in the New Testament).

my irrational fear is wasps and bees. i will cuddle a spicy tarantula, even hold em. Vespiforms? yeah, no, they're like spiders with wings. or giant ants. smart, dangerous, can fly, and always plotting my death. any of em get into my room, i flee the house until it dies of old age. or leaves on its own.
well, wasps and pointy things (not needles, just pointy things in general. pointy things want to gouge my eyes out. there is literally no other reason for anything to be pointy.)
I also hate hornets. Around here, late summer is a constant battle, and the Asian ones are starting to arrive, which are monstrous.