SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
How many of you are okay with being evil? I mean, not really the comedic kind. But actual villains—repulsing and atrocious. I've not planned it yet, but I need verbal confirmation before I begin.
I don’t mind~ Although I don’t know if I count as “evil” already~ If you write anything with me, keep it related to manipulation, stabbing, or organ stealing please~

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
I don’t mind~ Although I don’t know if I count as “evil” already~ If you write anything with me, keep it related to manipulation, stabbing, or organ stealing please~
Probably. However, there's a difference between characters doing evil things in a comedic setting and in a grimdark setting with real motivations. I can't write well. But I can't write comedy at all.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
How many of you are okay with being evil? I mean, not really the comedic kind. But actual villains—repulsing and atrocious. I've not planned it yet, but I need verbal confirmation before I begin. Likely it'd be an alternate version of yourself, though.
I don't mind considering that me and @TheMonotonePuppet are planning a death game in school

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
How many of you are okay with being evil? I mean, not really the comedic kind. But actual villains—repulsing and atrocious. I've not planned it yet, but I need verbal confirmation before I begin. Likely it'd be an alternate version of yourself.
I would love to be an actual villain, I already did some "repulsing" things but I don't know if they count.
Well I would be a villain that is evil for the sake of being evil if you looked simply at it.
I just noticed that I represent the made of evil and complete monster trope.

MidnightFox

Well I'm planning the timeline to be somewhere after i get eliminated from the eldritch tournament

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
How many of you are okay with being evil? I mean, not really the comedic kind. But actual villains—repulsing and atrocious. I've not planned it yet, but I need verbal confirmation before I begin. Likely it'd be an alternate version of yourself, though.
I'm fine with it, but you need to give my character a good reason to make him overcome his laziness momentarily.

MidnightFox

I'm fine with it, but you need to give my character a good reason to make him overcome his laziness momentarily.
The thing is she doesn't have to since, timeline shenanigans and the like are a factor

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I think I am already in a watchlist somewhere so... YOLO

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
The thing is she doesn't have to since, timeline shenanigans and the like are a factor
If we doesn't use the character personality/capacity/informations, what the point to give character sheet or detail about our character? I don't understand the point of using a character in a chapter if we're going to do the opposite or out of character that what written in the character information or discussed with the said member for more details.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
If we doesn't use the character personality/capacity/informations, what the point to give character sheet or detail about our character? I don't understand the point of using a character in a chapter if we're going to do the opposite or out of character that what written in the character information or discussed with the said member for more details.
I agree, there are so many characters available in this story that it should be unnecessary.

MidnightFox

Noted~

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
This.

You can’t write about someone if that someone is not themselves in the story. That's a bad idea.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I was planning on releasing information on an alt form that can be genuinely evil and play the role of grimdark villainess. Was gonna do it along with my full sheet when my chapter releases but if you want I can DM you about it early... Though even without that form I wouldn't mind being a minion to an actual villain

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I was planning on releasing information on an alt form that can be genuinely evil and play the role of grimdark villainess. Was gonna do it along with my full sheet when my chapter releases but if you want I can DM you about it early... Though even without that form I wouldn't mind being a minion to an actual villain
Ooo~ I want to see this~ Imagine: Seymour the villain and Matcha the subordinate~