SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Your stabbyness? Hahaha~
Well, I thought that addressing you as "Your Majesty"/"Your Unholyness" was too mundane for a stabbing striking person (?) as you, so I tried to come up with something more fitting.

I shove all of them into my mouth and swallow them whole.
Damn... Stabbing people sure is exhausting, huh? :sweat_smile:
dang it, I need to find another sacrifice asap :sweating_profusely:

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Well, I thought that addressing you as "Your Majesty"/"Your Unholyness" was too mundane for a stabbing striking person (?) as you, so I tried to come up with something more fitting.

Damn... Stabbing people sure is exhausting, huh? :sweat_smile:
dang it, I need to find another sacrifice asap :sweating_profusely:
If you're a type of plant that combines the properties of wasabi and Chilli peppers i don't mind eating you i love spicy food

Theirl

...---...
Going to put a no stab sign on my ventilation, look at the mass my vetilation is all bloody and all

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Chair: 35
Name: Kalliel
Info: I'm that kid who always seems to be daydreaming.

This certainly seems interesting.
You also spawn black holes in the class regardless of whether you're sleeping or awakening from your slumber

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Waddles of quickly
Here ducky ducky... I have bread for you. Very, very delicious bread :blob_ghost:

If you're a type of plant that combines the properties of wasabi and Chilli peppers i don't mind eating you i love spicy food
I am very mild and tender and gentle daikon. No spicy :blob_hide: :sweating_profusely:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Congratulations, @Azure_Fog , for writing a chapter of over 9000 words. Reading it, it's evident how much fun you had writing it and bringing your fantasies to life. The most commendable thing is that you made an effort to include almost all the characters, giving each one their moment in the spotlight. Congratulations, only you could have achieved this.
Despite everything, Matcha fared quite well, especially if we consider what happened to En-chan.

Undoubtedly, you are the Villain of this story.

Just never show that chapter to any doctor. Maintain your anonymity. I also recommend an FBI-proof VPN.