SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I'm just sayin' I ain't shivering even if you put that fan up, so your plan is useless! 😤

Aaqil

Cookies!
I feel like if everyone in this thread spent half as much effort on their lives instead of posting in this thread they might be 50% more successful in life... but then I'm one of those people too...

-_-
This is success, :blob_cookie:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I remember you... I just thought you were going to do something meaningful, not meaningless.
My condolences, teach...
*Stab* I know that I just started as a teacher and a nervous wreck but can you at least tone down the emotional damage?! I can get my presence thicker....at least...
I stabbed you in the next chapter~ or maybe it was Envy, I forget~
Meh, I often get strays so I usually don't care.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
No limit on how long it can be.
Are you sure you want this policy with eldritch deities around? Next day one of them will pull up with a dress straight from Cantor's Attic.

But it can't be shorter than mid-thighs because of @LuoirM
Brilliant idea! Those of higher status can skirt(hehe) around this rule and show off their influence!

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
Are you sure you want this policy with eldritch deities around? Next day one of them will pull up with a dress straight from Cantor's Attic.
They would help sweep the floor with them long skirts.

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
No limit on how long it can be. But it can't be shorter than mid-thighs because of @LuoirM
Valid concern. I do suggest the official length be knee length, but it could be modified to above knee or mid-thigh. Or if someone wishes to lengthen it as long as it's not floor length. However, what about girls with pantyhose, tights, or leggings? Also, are high-waisted skirts allowed?

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
However, what about girls with pantyhose, tights, or leggings? Also, are high-waisted skirts allowed?
Totally alright. Especially the last one, if you want to handicap yourself to be unable to run away quickly. It's on the individual.