SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Nothing, Your Stabbyness. 'Tis but a wind :sweat_smile:
Im the Eldritch abomination of time and causality. I don’t think that will work~
I need to find a mad scientist that will turn you into a hooman
Yes, yes~ put it in the newspaper~

Remember, the Journalism club is always watching. Quite literally, too. We have Voidiris on board

That's going in the newspaper.
Oh no... What have I done! :blob_shock: Now everyone will know I actually like being stabbed and eaten :blob_no:
Have you tried erasing the very concept of stabbing yet? Better yet, erase murder as well. Then we can torment each other forever
But we get revived anyways, so we still can enjoy tormenting each other forever :blob_sir:
But I can just reinvent it?
Well, there you have it. She's just too powerful :blob_no:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I need to find a mad scientist that will turn you into a hooman
I’m a human in some timeline~
Idk, might be hard to reinvent electricity when the rules allowing the phenomenon never existed to begin with.
True, but I can manipulate reality~ Also I know everything from the past, present, and future as well as if and how it is altered, gaining a separate set of memories if it is~

Also making things never exist in the first place is my thing~ stop copying me!!

True, but I can manipulate reality~ Also I know everything from the past, present, and future as well as if and how it is altered, gaining a separate set of memories if it is~

Also making things never exist in the first place is my thing~ stop copying me!!
We're just trying to fight fire with fire.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly

My thing is being everyone's evil minion. Can't do that now if I don't know the full scope of every villain(ess)' power now, can I? I have to put on the shiny glasses and explain how everything you do works.

F it, just bring out the transfer student and her "nuh uh" ability

DannyTheDaikon

Objective updated: Hop timelines to find Hooman Azure :blob_salute:
*takes notes* damn... I'm starting to think you might actually win in my chapter :sweating_profusely:
If you can defeat them, join them :blob_salute:

DannyTheDaikon

Look at my character sheet~ I haven’t introduced anything outside its scopes as far as I know~
*looks at character sheet* *notes: will win harder* :blobreading: :sweating_profusely:

I knew about the time manipulation, but somehow I missed the reality control, so I guess I need to level up so I can make the final fight more fun by throwing other Eldritch at you

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
*looks at character sheet* *notes: will win harder* :blobreading: :sweating_profusely:

I knew about the time manipulation, but somehow I missed the reality control, so I guess I need to level up so I can make the final fight more fun by throwing other Eldritch at you
Aww, but she already won once. Make Voidiris or Unthoth Neverborn win for once.

DannyTheDaikon

Aww, but she already won once. Make Voidiris or Unthoth Neverborn win for once.
Ikr... Void seems like a good contestant :blob_hmm_two:
Void could win though~
Yeah but aren't you guys married or something? They already got one-shot cuz they didn't want to fight their Stabby Waifu. I would have to learn to brainwash eldritches in addition to hoomans, and the inhoomans are already give me trouble :blob_no: dang it... Daikon training arc it is then

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
This guy is too vague to have any real effect~ Void could win though~
Well, if the brain-dead powerscaler within me extrapolates things, he's a Lovecraftian horror and based on the naming convention, is in Azathoth's family tree. That makes him an other god which is... Pretty stronk.

Also I just realized something... Didn't Corty say all timelines and multiverses merged upon creation of SHHS? Do you just split everything up to use your powers or something?

Its okay, though. I'll make them fight :blob_evil: I shall ascend and learn to control everyone. Hooman or Eldritch you will all worship me in the end as the one true Goddess :blob_ghost:
I'll support you with all my might as long as you have villainous intentions!