Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
🍽️

Don_Quacko

There ain't no rule which states i can't peck you

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
There ain't no rule which states i can't peck you
Listen here, you little duck :blob_thor: May I remind you that even after being chopped each of my parts stays under my control? If you eat even a tiny bit of me I'll just destroy you from the inside :blob_catflip:

I'm the literal incarnation of lightning remember? and also i can take control of Your own Shadow and Stab you from behind
Well, first of all, get in line. Azure already booked the next month of stabbing. Second, I have been stabbed and impaled and chopped so many times that I'm starting to develop a stab-resistant skin. So try harder :blob_hmph: nya

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Listen here, you little duck :blob_thor: May I remind you that even after being chopped each of my parts stays under my control? If you eat even a tiny bit of me I'll just destroy you from the inside :blob_catflip:

Well, first of all, get in line. Azure already booked the next month of stabbing. Second, I have been stabbed and impaled and chopped so many times that I'm starting to develop a stab-resistant skin. So try harder :blob_hmph: nya
You're don't have resistance to Ice or lightning so that's not a problem

Don_Quacko

Eww... I won't eat you, you're nowhere near the breadishness of bread.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
It was a general call for help stab, but if you want to, you can be my senpai, too. And you don't even need to stab me for it! :blob_uwu:
'-'
How about a huggle?
*opens arms out for you*
\(^o^)/
'-'
So...you are saying you'll make people pregnant if they eat you?
:blob_frown:
Was a part of you in the gummy bears @Corty ate?

X

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
We can make a deal if you don't want to be Roasted alive with Lightning and don't worry i won't turn you into charcoal ice magic is handy in that regard

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
'-'
How about a huggle?
*opens arms out for you*
\(^o^)/
Yay! I want! :blob_reach: :blob_melt:
'-'
So...you are saying you'll make people pregnant if they eat you?
NO! I'm just inside them! Like that bible dude that was eaten by a fish! And I punch from the inside! :s_eek:
Was a part of you in the gummy bears @Corty ate?

X
Corty incident had nothing to do with me. He is not my mother. These are all allegations :blob_unamused:

Okay~ *stabs you out of existence*
Not you! Ahghh... y-you... don't... need to... try... harder... ghhhh... *dies* :blob_ghost:

We can make a deal if you don't want to be Roasted alive with Lightning and don't worry i won't turn you into charcoal ice magic is handy in that regard
:blob_hmm_two: What would that deal involve?

I don't approve~ Daikon is best raw~
I agree :blob_uwu: I'm the best raw

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
@Nahrenne curiosity killed the cat.
Good job I'm not a cat, then.
(^-^)
:sweat_smile:
Yay! I want! :blob_reach: :blob_melt:
*gives you a humongous huggle*
\(^o^)/
NO! I'm just inside them! Like that bible dude that was eaten by a fish! And I punch from the inside! :s_eek:
Hmm...
I thought the fish let Jonah go once he decided to actually go along with God's orders
Corty incident had nothing to do with me. He is not my mother. These are all allegations :blob_unamused:
Why would Corty being pregnant have anything to do with them being your mother?
The implication was you were the reason why Corty got pregnant, no?

X