SHF High-school Fanfic

Chiyuki_Hoshino

w-wait, you're not supposed to make me feel remorse for my actions! That's my weakness
I just want to help you, i think we can be a friend. How dare you~!!! :blob_no: :blob_teary:

After she expressed her feelings, she ran away from her.

Last edited:

EternalEscape

I yearn the day I stop rotting.
@Corty @Rhaps @RepresentingEnvy @MatchaChocolate69 @MidnightFox1 @Aaqil
Hello, I'm having trouble characterizing the clubs, would you all be so kind as to tell me what do your club (Student Council, Cartel, Blood farm, Journalist Club, Fluff Appreciation Club, PuppetFox Triple Allience of Evil) do on a daily basis, like in an idling state with nothing going on?

Sincerely, The Eternal Escape For One's Soul

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Hello, I'm having trouble characterizing the clubs, would you all be so kind as to tell me what do your club (Student Council, Cartel, Blood farm, Journalist Club, Fluff Appreciation Club, PuppetFox Triple Allience of Evil) do on a daily basis, like in an idling state with nothing going on?

Never thought about what my club does but give me a minute I'll come up with something

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy

Drug Cartel
It doesn't exist, but if it did, hypothetically, it would produce and distribute Rhaps's drugs.

Triple Alliance of Evil
Activities: evil laughter contests, continuous planning of evil schemes (without ever actually implementing them), invasion of Poland, reciting monologues.

MidnightFox

The Puppet Fox Society is a secret society worshipping the Stars, Dealing in drugs and Supplying various human organs including blood, As the name implies The Monotone Puppet and i Are the leaders with Kureous being our Second in command, With En-onee-chan being a representative of the Blood farm alongside Kraken our other members are a secret but maybe they're part of the student council or staff

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Thank you, innocent maiden. I will send you guard personnel during the purge.
:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:
*sends you even more food in thanks*
They are all known combinations, actually. Apple-cheddar pie was invented in America... To no one's surprise, while potato pancakes is pretty known throughout Europe, probably? My grandfather said he picked it up in Italy
I've never had the pie or pancake before
I like chicken and oranges, though, and like the combo.
'-'
11DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO F-
:blob_frown::blob_frown::blob_frown::blob_frown::blob_frown::blob_frown::blob_frown:
I really don't understand what this means...
Do you hate Corty that much? :blob_shock:
It was more the image of me being with both a loli and a girl.
Really not my cup of tea.
:blob_cringe:
By the way, it was a hypothetical example because I couldn't think of other women into guys (are there any?) and other genderbendered men.
If the form is female, I will not go for it.
'-'

I guess it's time to offer my stash of sake. Cheers, comrade!
'-'
Handsome
*brushes the hair out of the eyes*
Hey, does anyone need my help?

I'll help if it's not something bad
You can help me give @DannyTheDaikon huggles
(^-^)
It'll be a bit difficult. The class is made up of a good 90% villains or borderline personalities.
Do you like cooking? We could start a cooking club with @Nahrenne.
'o'
A cooking club?
How would that work?
sure i like cooking
\o/
*huggles you*
\(^o^)/
'o'
Handsome

X

Hey, does anyone need my help?

I'll help if it's not something bad
You can help the journalists' club by drawing pictures for new articles if we fail to take photos on time, if the AI generator refuses to work. Also, you can write articles that won't include propaganda!

Chiyuki_Hoshino

You can help the journalists' club by drawing pictures for new articles if we fail to take photos on time, if the AI generator refuses to work. Also, you can write articles that won't include propaganda!
Sorry, that requires a lot of responsibility, I'm not sure I can handle it

MidnightFox

Here you go

The Puppet Fox Society is a secret society worshipping the Stars, Dealing in drugs and Supplying various human organs including blood, As the name implies The Monotone Puppet and i Are the leaders with Kureous being our Second in command, With En-onee-chan being a representative of the Blood farm alongside Kraken our other members are a secret but maybe they're part of the student council or staff