SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Daikon shrine~? I’ll donate lots and lots of stabbings~
:blob_neutral:
O' Great Daikon of the SHHS, what is your wisdom and what shall we offer for your shrine
Whatever it's going to be make it capable of self healing, cause I feel like Az... Her Stabbyness might use it quite frequently

I mean that's technically what the journalism club does, but I guess I can do a summary of events every 10 pages or so... starting now?
I guess, things develop too fast for journalism club to follow + there's a lot of minor things that don't have a lot of impact on it's own, but might be a nice touch if added to the chapter.
For this you need a no-life that's permanently online... *fixes glasses* for this you need someone like me :blob_uwu:

Of course. If goddess daikon wants to do it herself, who am I to be so impudent?
What if we join forces? It would be easier to find stuff for jurno club to write about too?

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I guess, things develop too fast for journalism club to follow + there's a lot of minor things that don't have a lot of impact on it's own, but might be a nice touch if added to the chapter.
Rather, there's not enough space on the article to fit everything. Had to leave out the Azure_Frog incident(perhaps for the better so the journalism club doesn't collectively get stabbed) in the current issue.

What if we join forces? It would be easier to find stuff for jurno club to write about too?
Sure! The only thing better than one terminally online person is two terminally online people

DannyTheDaikon

Rather, there's not enough space on the article to fit everything. Had to leave out the Azure_Frog incident(perhaps for the better so the journalism club doesn't collectively get stabbed) in the current issue.
:blob_neutral: I think if you want to keep up with the stabbings, you might want to start a separate issue.
"The Daily Stab", "The Stabber", "Scribble Hub Stabs", "The Stabs"...
Sure! The only thing better than one terminally online person is two terminally online people
:blob_highfive:There's only the murdering everyone part left for me to write, so I should be free to focus on other things in a moment

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
:blob_neutral: I think if you want to keep up with the stabbings, you might want to start a separate issue.
"The Daily Stab", "The Stabber", "Scribble Hub Stabs", "The Stabs"...
Huh, it might actually be pretty interesting to have an "Underground edition" for the more thematically-criminal articles like the drug cartel and stabbings.

:blob_highfive:There's only the murdering everyone part left for me to write, so I should be free to focus on other things in a moment
Excuse me, what? Should I start investing in life insurance scams?

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
That has the inverse effect~ Also which incident~?

DannyTheDaikon

Huh, it might actually be pretty interesting to have an "Underground edition" for the more thematically-criminal articles like the drug cartel and stabbings.
:blob_hmm_two: Actually might be fun, you're right
Excuse me, what? Should I start investing in life insurance scams?
Oh, no, don't worry! You and a few others will be fine, my Rootling :blob_sir: The last few events in this thread gave me an idea so I'm writing a "what if" chapter where I achieve my true evil potential :blob_evil:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Oh, no, don't worry! You and a few others will be fine, my Rootling :blob_sir: The last few events in this thread gave me an idea so I'm writing a "what if" chapter where I achieve my true evil potential :blob_evil:
No, no worries of that sort. I'm fine being murdered for the greater evil every once in a while. I was just wondering if it was a good time to be selling life insurance to unsuspecting students.

Just saying but any person that eats me will become me whenever they are near bread.
If say, hypothetically whatever I devour must become me before I eat it, and I eat you, making you become me. What happens? Do I transform into myself near bread or something?

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
If say, hypothetically whatever I devour must become me before I eat it, and I eat you, making you become me. What happens? Do I transform into myself near bread or something?
Duck around and find out.