SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
You should've at least used Epic level spells...
Oi! those spells aren’t anything to scoff at~ Feeblemind is 8th level, plane shift is 7th, and foresight in 9th. 9th level is the highest the gods allow in the Forgotten Realms~ (Also you need to be level 17 at least in one or multiple full casting classes, with 20 being max~)

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
You should've at least used Epic level spells...
I'm sorry, normally I'm the unga bunga 2h greatsword goes brrrr... I know Druid capabilities the least :blob_no: Time to go play BG3 to get some ideas... Shadowheart, my beloved, I'm coming back to you~

You’re going to need at least a meteor swarm to entertain me~
:blob_neutral: :sweating_profusely:

Should've been an Eldritch God, not just an Evil one.
I should've thrown the rulebook out the window and go full anime, that's my fault :blob_joy:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Oi! those spells aren’t anything to scoff at~ Feeblemind is 8th level, plane shift is 7th, and foresight in 9th. 9th level is the highest the gods allow in the Forgotten Realms~ (Also you need to be level 17 at least in one or multiple full casting classes, with 20 being max~)
I'm well aware. It's just that 10th and 11th level spells were banned by Mystra for a reason. Karsus' avatar is literally just 'become god'

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
So you admit to being little :blob_joy: Okay, Little Stabbyness. As you wish, Little Stabbyness :blob_ghost:
I was just following your format~ I’m not that short, okay??
I like it, but I also like teasing you :blob_okay: :blob_uwu:
*stabs in retaliation*
An annoying one too, you'll have to explain all your attacks to her in great detail or else she'll invalidate them because they make no sense
Are you sure they make sense with explanation~? I mean, how do 12 quintllion daggers converge on a single piint~? Doesn’t that make a black hole~? Not to mention that they’re moving way, way, way, faster than light~