SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Oh~ So you’ve improved a bit~ Little Danny is re~bel~ling~ Ehehehehe~
*summons 50 copies of Scarlet Apple and sends them flying at you at the speed of sound*
Dodge this~
Just 50? Easy :blob_evil: I am master at avoiding Adritch arrows attack :blob_ghost:
*switches the blade to 2* *deflects the daggers because the atk speed goes up with every attack* :blob_ghost::blob_evil:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Just 50? Easy :blob_evil: I am master at avoiding Adritch arrows attack :blob_ghost:
*switches the blade to 2* *deflects the daggers because the atk speed goes up with every attack* :blob_ghost::blob_evil:
Interesting~ Interesting~ Hmmm~ Maybe I’ll have to actually try~ Let’s just make this a bit harder first~
*teleports behind you stabs, teleports in front, stabs again, travels backwards 0.1 seconds in time and stabs head*

DannyTheDaikon

Interesting~ Interesting~ Hmmm~ Maybe I’ll have to actually try~ Let’s just make this a bit harder first~
*teleports behind you stabs, teleports in front, stabs again, travels backwards 0.1 seconds in time and stabs head*
:blob_hmm_two: :blob_evil_two: :blob_evil:
This gonna be good
*the first time you stab I cast [Foresight]* *casts [Feeblemind]* *casts [Plane Shift] and sends you to back to Andromeda Galaxy* :blob_evil: *casts [Heal] on self*

Feeblemind:
  • You blast the mind of a creature that you can see within range, attempting to shatter its intellect and personality. The target takes psychic damage and must make an Intelligence saving throw.
  • On a failed save, the creature’s Intelligence and Charisma scores become 1. The creature can’t cast spells, activate magic items, understand language, or communicate in any intelligible way
Others are self explanatory

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
:blob_hmm_two: :blob_evil_two: :blob_evil:
This gonna be good
*the first time you stab I cast [Foresight]* *casts [Feeblemind]* *casts [Plane Shift] and sends you to back to Andromeda Galaxy* :blob_evil: *casts [Heal] on self*

Feeblemind:
  • You blast the mind of a creature that you can see within range, attempting to shatter its intellect and personality. The target takes psychic damage and must make an Intelligence saving throw.
  • On a failed save, the creature’s Intelligence and Charisma scores become 1. The creature can’t cast spells, activate magic items, understand language, or communicate in any intelligible way
Others are self explanatory
*cough* Legendary resistance. Your spells have no effect~ Also Plane Shift can’t send me to the Andromeda Galaxy, it’s in the same plane if existence~ Well, I’m bored of fighting~ If you counter this then I’ll just leave you alone~

*shatters reality around the general vicinity*
*create blackhole on top of your current location*
*creates 12 hextillion Scarlet Apples moving at a speed of 24 quintillion times the speed of light aimed directly at you*
*creates 8 billion clones of self*
*has all clones repeat this attack*

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Are we a shounen battle anime now? Hmm, well if we are we need a proper announcer!

In the blueeee corner, hailing from who-knows-when-an-where, we have the manipulator of time, the defier of reality, her stabbiness indeed - Azure Fooooooooooog! Some say her stabs fall short because of no love, but is such an emotion really required for wanton violence?

In the red, nooo, greeeeeen corner, probably hailing from a farm in Japaaaaan, is our goddess daaaaaikoooon. Our new, freshly-minted deity has yet to truly test her transcendent rooty powers! Will she rise up to the challenge, or is it her fate to be forever be eldritch chow?

Find out riiiiight noooow!

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Are we a shounen battle anime now? Hmm, well if we are we need a proper announcer!

In the blueeee corner, hailing from who-knows-when-an-where, we have the manipulator of time, the defier of reality, her stabbiness indeed - Azure Fooooooooooog! Some say her stabs fall short because of no love, but is such an emotion really required for wanton violence?

In the red, nooo, greeeeeen corner, probably hailing from a farm in Japaaaaan, is our goddess daaaaaikoooon. Our new, freshly-minted deity has yet to truly test her transcendent rooty powers! Will she rise up to the challenge, or is it her fate to be forever be eldritch chow?

Find out riiiiight noooow!
But I’m conceding if my attack doesn’t kill Danny? You’re a bit late~

DannyTheDaikon

*cough* Legendary resistance. Your spells have no effect~ Also Plane Shift can’t send me to the Andromeda Galaxy, it’s in the same plane if existence~ Well, I’m bored of fighting~ If you counter this then I’ll just leave you alone~

*shatters reality around the general vicinity*
*create blackhole on top of your current location*
*creates 12 hextillion Scarlet Apples moving at a speed of 24 quintillion times the speed of light aimed directly at you*
*creates 8 billion clones of self*
*has all clones repeat this attack*
:blob_neutral: :blob_frown:

*dies but at least put up a fight* :blob_ghost:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
My stats are way too low >_>, the fight ended before I could even react to the first blows

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
As consolation, would you like some freshly caught Danny~? (She’s in human form and I’ve healed the corpse already~) I was going to make some ramen~

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
As consolation, would you like some freshly caught Danny~? (She’s in human form and I’ve healed the corpse already~) I was going to make some ramen~
Sure, only if I can cook it myself though... Can't really eat the end product