SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I did some researching Danny~ You’re the short one here~ I’m taller by a full 4 centimeters~ Ehehehe~
(unless you’re in daikon form~ then you’re even shorter~)

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Are you sure they make sense with explanation~? I mean, how do 12 quintllion daggers converge on a single piint~? Doesn’t that make a black hole~? Not to mention that they’re moving way, way, way, faster than light~
It doesn't have to make too much sense. Her own ability includes using flex tape to fix reality, because tape fixes cracks.

I recommend not using large numbers, after a certain point it all becomes the same to her- an attack attempting to overwhelm the enemy, perhaps just try throwing an infinite amount of daggers, or manipulating a few in a clever way? As for the FTL bit, you control time and causality, so it'd easily explained that way.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I recommend not using large numbers, after a certain point it all becomes the same to her-
True~
As for the FTL bit, you control time and causality, so it'd easily explained that way.
Not necessarily~ We don’t know enough about the universe to actually predict what happens at FTL~ I watched some videos relating to it (and forgot most of it) but it should be possible because Einstein‘s theories don’t agree with quantum ones and we don’t have a quantum gravity rule that is somehow important? I’m no physicist~ Point is, you might not need to mess with time to abuse FTL things~

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
True~

Not necessarily~ We don’t know enough about the universe to actually predict what happens at FTL~ I watched some videos relating to it (and forgot most of it) but it should be possible because Einstein‘s theories don’t agree with quantum ones and we don’t have a quantum gravity rule that is somehow important? I’m no physicist~ Point is, you might not need to mess with time to abuse FTL things~
I'm not gonna comment on the 'disproving Einstein's theory relativity' part cause that's been a hot topic for years.

Thing is, the speed of light in the irl universe is basically the maximum speed of information. If you move faster than it, you're literally moving faster than cause and effect. So if you can go faster than light, it's highly likely you can abuse time. At least that's my understanding from being a sci-fi nerd.

In SHHS, you could handwave that as Tony raising the speed limit, kind of like
in Futurama.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I'm not gonna comment on the 'disproving Einstein's theory relativity' part cause that's been a hot topic for years.
How interesting~ Well I only looked at one video so my views are definitely biased~
Thing is, the speed of light in the irl universe is basically the maximum speed of information. If you move faster than it, you're literally moving faster than cause and effect. So if you can go faster than light, it's highly likely you can abuse time. At least that's my understanding from being a sci-fi nerd.
I didn’t understand the video very much but it somehow disproved that? Maybe? Not like I understood a thing~

Science is complicated~ Especially when breaking the laws of physics~
Thank you, Little Stabbyness :blob_evil: Now I know that I can bite your ankles when in danger (as a daikon) :blob_ghost:

That's right :blob_uwu: praise me more :blob_evil::blob_uwu:
*stabs*