SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Why~? Physics sounds fun~ Then again, I’ve never taken a physics class~
V E C T O R C A L C U L U S

Can confirm. Originally I was going the physics route, then realized my mistake and ran away. I'm not galaxy brain enough for this.
I'mma give physics a shot again when I get to my mid-life crisis, maybe the enlightenment bonus will buff me enough to understand wtf I'm doing

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Why~? Physics sounds fun~ Then again, I’ve never taken a physics class~
Physics itself is great and I liked learning about it. The problem was, when you go to one of the best university in the country, the amount of sweats make it really difficult to have fun and I wanted my 5 years at uni to be fun (especially if I'm to continue with PhD which was originally the plan)

V E C T O R C A L C U L U S

I'mma give physics a shot again when I get to my mid-life crisis, maybe the enlightenment bonus will buff me enough to understand wtf I'm doing
Yeah, it makes you see your whole life in a different light :blob_joy: Suddenly small ambitions aren't that bad :blob_joy:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Physics itself is great and I liked learning about it. The problem was, when you go to one of the best university in the country, the amount of sweats make it really difficult to have fun and I wanted my 5 years at uni to be fun (especially if I'm to continue with PhD which was originally the plan)
I see~ Well I don’t have to worry about college.. yet…
Good luck with the PhD~

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I see~ Well I don’t have to worry about college.. yet…
*pat pat* When the time comes remember to have fun :blob_sir:
Good luck with the PhD~
Ugh... let's not talk about this one... I'm going through a crisis...

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
*pat pat* When the time comes remember to have fun :blob_sir:
Noted~
Ah, that explains things. I loved math back in high school too. Unfortunately, I was not prepared for the part where it said "Tutorial Complete!"
I’d say it depends on the teacher actually~ A good teacher is the difference between me liking or disliking math some days~
Also I find it highly unlikely that I’d hate math in college~ I’ve enjoyed math for years and find it genuinely interesting and fun to solve problems.
(But we don’t talk about proofs~ I hate those things. I’d rather write essays.)