SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
radishes overall are quite overrated
I will force feed you daikons(normal ones), until you realize your wrongs and say they are delicious.

To clarify, the force feeding will be done with a machine, made by a random engineer, brought to the room by mindless robots, and activated by a literal dog trained to do so. There is no involvement from any male or female here.

I will force feed you daikons(normal ones), until you realize your wrongs and say they are delicious.

To clarify, the force feeding will be done with a machine, made by a random engineer, brought to the room by mindless robots, and activated by a literal dog trained to do so. There is no involvement from any male or female here.
You ordered the process to begin. You're a female.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Are you assuming I'm not into those? I've seen Nora the Fridge and Anubissy. You don't fear me.

LuoirM

I am, the first ones (not the one, but the first ones), back in 4chan in 2010. That see the rule 34 of the internet

I am

The Etern- Wait that's trademarked

The LuoirM

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I am, the first ones (not the one, but the first ones), back in 4chan in 2010. That see the rule 34 of the internet

I am

The Etern- Wait that's trademarked

The LuoirM
Hol up, breaks character. Homie, you would have been a literal 3 year old back then.

LuoirM

First, its ENDEED!

Second, what in the seven hells were you doing on 4chan as a 4 year old?!
what dym
1707386917658.png

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
The more important question is how the hell a 4 year old can get on a PC, unsupervised, and somehow access an online forum, of all things.