SHF High-school Fanfic

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
She's a fellow masochist?!
. . .
Where have you been all this time in this thread?
This was established ages ago...

I'm... I'm not that impure... I think... :blob_blank:
'-'
*huggles the you in denial*
Yes :blob_uwu: At this point it should be renamed to the Daikon Syndrome :blob_uwu:
Syndaikon
Daikholm
Danholm
Dandrome
Daholm Syndaik
Daholm Syndon
*shrugs*
Happiness has returned to me.
That's wonderful to hear!
*huggles*

\(^o^)/

X

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
@DannyTheDaikon
You, me, 2 ropes, self-bondage, as tight as possible, with candle wax dripping, whoever calls for help first loses, on?

Chiyuki_Hoshino

Last edited:

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
oh what happened?
I already forgot the irritation part and the philosophical became analytical.
I became philosophical because I thought about the inherent evil in having beliefs and how most good people can be extremely similar, the different ways how our human nature creates cycles of suffering in every part of society, how extrem feminist disregard man as instinct driven beast because how they were treated in the past, the nature of bullying and indoctrination of certain beliefs in our youth, how most actions can be seen as moral and amoral, the nature of profit relationship between readers and author, that we only care about certain things because they were said to be important and the treatment of mentally and physical people.
So it's quite the Variety day when it comes to philosophy and it reminded me why I love humanity.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
You can imagine we're doing that when I put this fold over ur eyes
Just letting the air know that I can detect the location of every villain and villainess at all times... If I ever sense a threat to their infamous reputation, I'll be there immediately :blob_hide:

Chiyuki_Hoshino

I already forgot the irritation part and the philosophical became analytical.
I became philosophical because I thought about the inherent evil in having beliefs and how most good people can be extremely similar, the different ways how our human nature creates cycles of suffering in every part of society, how extrem feminist disregard man as instinct driven beast because how they were treated in the past, the nature of bullying and indoctrination of certain beliefs in our youth, how most actions can be seen as moral and amoral, the nature of profit relationship between readers and author, that we only care about certain things because they were said to be important and the treatment of mentally and physical people.
So it's quite the Variety day when it comes to philosophy and it reminded me why I love humanity.
It was something too complicated for me as a human to think about :blob_dizzy:
Wanna cuddies tonight? Your feet is safe since we're face to face :blob_hide:
Sorry sis, I refuse, I'll just go to the kitchen now *turned around and walked back to the kitchen as fast as possible*