SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Stomach acid is tasty too~
:blob_neutral:

Don't move, Azure... I'll make it quick *loads the gun with anti-eldritch bullets* 🔫:blob_neutral:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
You know, no one has actually written a chapter about the student council before, huh? That means I have to write it!

Only question is, who's POV shall it be? It has to be from an outsider's point of view. :blob_sir:

Well, I coooouuuld do 3rd person, but I find my writing style for that rather dull for comedic stories

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
You know, no one has actually written a chapter about the student council before, huh? That means I have to write it!

Only question is, who's POV shall it be? It has to be from an outsider's point of view. :blob_sir:

Well, I coooouuuld do 3rd person, but I find my writing style for that rather dull for comedic stories
Ideally, it would be from your POV. I think your trademark irony and the fact that Ssemouy is an insider would make it funnier.
Oi! You get back here right now :blob_pout: *pulls out of the bush*

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Oh~? So the daikon is fighting back~? You’re still tied up~ How are you going to fight~?
Don't underestimate grossed out Eldritch Daikon 🔫 :blob_neutral: I was born of Chaos and Destruction. I shall emerge victorious in every timeline, for that is my purpose🔫 :blob_neutral: *cue epic choir*

Oi! Is dat me AR!? :blob_hmm:
:blob_neutral:... I have no idea. I'm not versed in rifles :blob_hmm_two:

Dew it! Write from your POV or someone from the council

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Don't underestimate grossed out Eldritch Daikon 🔫 :blob_neutral: I was born of Chaos and Destruction. I shall emerge victorious in every timeline, for that is my purpose🔫 :blob_neutral: *cue epic choir*
My bad then~ I’ll turn the acid into blood then~
Also there’s only 1 “me” because I am me from all timelines condensed into one~