SHF High-school Fanfic

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Chair: 21
Name: Reina
Race: Human/Fairy

Info: Member of Public Morals Committee. Maid fanatic, and also the self-proclaimed maid of a neet mistress. Lives alone with her in a large mansion.

Restrictions to my character: I'd allow anything except explicit material. Sexual content is fine, as long as it doesn't cross a certain boundary. Given that I myself have an unusual sense of it—many times I flashed my two anime girls in swimsuit bikinis (I thought they were cute) wallpaper in public without realizing what was wrong with it—I'm fairly lenient. That said, I'm ace.
Well now i'm tempted to write a chapter with you in it

How could I miss post 6969? I am disappointed in myself.
Screenshot_20240211_202132_ru.yandex.searchplugin_edit_1397608093066071.jpg

ENDEED!

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
69 is a state of mind.
69 is within us.
It's not the destination, but the journey.

The post 6969 is not the treasure.
The real treasure has been the journey to get there, and the friends made along the way.
And the cringe, the stabbing, the flirting, and the senseless spamming.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
@Reinaislost This opportunity is quite hard to come by. Well then. Amuse me. Surrender is a valid option. I promise I'll be gentle :blob_teehee:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Well @DannyTheDaikon understands me best, corrupting the innocent is fun, though she herself was innocent not to long ago
I did corrupt an innocent or two thousand in my early days of Daikoning :blob_sir:
Can I offer you some blood gummy bears as a consolation? Barely anyone was active at the time, so many missed it :blob_pat_sad::blob_cookie:
Totally not a masochist btw
You're Azure's sparring partner by choice, I think you might be even bigger masochist than I :blobspearpeek: