SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
:blob_neutral: N-no? :sweating_profusely: N-nothing, my Rootling. We were just... wrestling... :blob_neutral: You know, to hone our villainous abilities :blob_neutral:
Ooo, goddess daikon is training with Azure? When you're confident enough in your abilities, you should wrestle her in the cafeteria in front of the whole school!

I'm sure it'll be a spectacle! I'll even borrow Rhaps' camera to immortalize your greatness.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
@MatchaChocolate69 If you are going to use that secret technique to become a Villainous fox man, at least you should differentiate yourself with your emotes~

Like so~
˝/\__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠᯽≖‿⁠≖)
/ ˝∩∩˝\ *Rubs hands mischievously*

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿≖‿⁠<)✨️ This is a joke, by the way~
Wow! I really am an ultra-hot fox.:cool:
Thank you, Enigma-san for the gift! :blob_hug:

I changed the signature. :blob_wink:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Ooo, goddess daikon is training with Azure? When you're confident enough in your abilities, you should wrestle her in the cafeteria in front of the whole school!

I'm sure it'll be a spectacle! I'll even borrow Rhaps' camera to immortalize your greatness.
Hmmm~ Sure~
*casts binding spell on Danny*
*drags to cafeteria*

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Hmm~ Too much~
*revives*
Ahh... better :blob_evil: I'm already able to stay alive at half power, tho :blob_evil:

:blob_neutral: Oh, I bet it would be a spectacle, alright. Some would probably even enjoy watching such...um.. passionate... fight :blob_neutral:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
kyaa~ Y-Your Stabbyness... but... but everyone will be watching as you ravish devour :sweating_profusely: flex your power on me kyaa~ so indecent~
That’s fine~

But first, @LuoirM the next batch of reference material is ready~
Ehehehehehe~
*grabs daikon into hug*
A h-hug?! kyaa~ *blushing furiously* I'm being spoiled so much today :blob_uwu:
You’re hallucinating.
*stabs*
aAaah~ and even stabby stabby?! My Stabstress is giving this lowly Daikon so much affection today :blob_evil:
*stabs harder*
(*hugs tighter*)

I'm so glad I became a masochist... This Daikon is in heaven to receive so much cuddles from her, Stabstress :blob_nom::blob_melt:
*breaks hug*
*pulls out more knives*
*begins stabbing*
kyaa~ even more stabbing?! aaAha~ *counts stabs: multiple* *somehow still not dead* OoOoohhhh... am I getting stronger? :blob_evil:
Her brain’s a bit incoherent due to me eating her~ Sorry~
Hmm~ Seems I need to try harder then~
*stabs*
*eats more*
AaAAaaaaahHh~ Your Stabbyness... SooOOoo skilled...with the knife~ I gives me so... munch... hehe... when... the apple... stabby... heart... ghhh... *dies* :blob_ghost:
*revives*
The first course is over~
*makes moon full*
Ehehehe~
*nom*
Hmmm~ I’m thirsty~
*fills glass will daikon juices*
Hehe~ delicious~
This Daikon is happy to provide Your Stabbyness with so much nutrition :blob_evil: Please eat me more, Your Stabbyness *secretly getting stronger*
Time for desert~
*unfulls the moon*
*casts binding magic*
*adds daikon sauce*
*eats*
*Hacks back into reality and cuts off your neck* The fight isn't over yet you know
Too bad~ I’m having Danny time right now~
*goes back to eating Danny*
HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL MY STABSTRESS IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR FUN TOGETHER?! *angry Eldritch Daikon noses*
I already dealt with Midnight~ Now then, I can’t have you getting mad~
*adds gag to binding magic spell*
*continues eating*
MmmMMmmmMmm~ mmmm mm mmmmmm mmmm!~~
*lifts face*
Have you calmed down~?
Mmm!~ *blushes*
No~? Seems like somebody needs to be punished~
*pulls out punishment “tools”*
Hehehe~
*turns punishment tools up halfway*
Mm! Mm! M MM!~ mmmMmmmmMmMMMMmmmMmmmmmMMmmMmM~~

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
(What's Azure's title anyways?)
Destroyer of Multiverses I think… let me check~
Never mind~ I don’t have an official one~ Well, besides Eldritch Abomination of Time and Causality~

Hmmm~ Any suggestions~?

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Never mind~ I don’t have an official one~ Well, besides Eldritch Abomination of Time and Causality~

Hmmm~ Any suggestions~?
The Almighty Goddess of Pleasure Stabbs :blob_ghost:

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Offers popcorn :blob_popcorn:
Patience, Lady Midnight! Let us first feast our eyes on this duel between the Goddess Daikon and... (What's Azure's title anyways?)
You do you, i'm stuck at work still so the fight can be postponed for later

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly

Hmmm~ Any suggestions~?
We might have a better idea after the next issue of the school newspaper. I've prepared something very special there