SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Causality cancels causality
Unfortunately I am causality. Your word is strong, but mine is law. Your abilities were sealed, more times than numbers can count, and you have ceased to exist after being slashed beyond infinite times. There never was, is, or will be a Midnight Fox.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
You're even more guilty than i am, since the Daikon turned into a masochist
I have interpreted this situation as Reina refusing your advances. The Daikon in this scenario is playing along and thus consented. Reina does not wish to, so stop.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Unfortunately I am causality. Your word is strong, but mine is law. Your abilities were sealed, more times than numbers can count, and you have ceased to exist after being slashed beyond infinite times. There never was, is, or will be a Midnight Fox.
What ever helps you sleep at night

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
I have interpreted this situation as Reina refusing your advances. The Daikon in this scenario is playing along and thus consented. Reina does not wish to, so stop.
Meh, i was bored and wanted to see if she would play along, teasing was part of it, truthfully though all of it was a lie in the end, i'm a trickster after all

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Meh, i was bored and wanted to see if she would play along, teasing was part of it, truthfully though all of it was a lie in the end, i'm a trickster after all
Too late. The war has begun and I will present my evidence momentarily.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I prefer you raw~
(Out of context that sounds quite odd~)
This is as far back as I check for flirting behaviour. This is around page 150.
it does...
This is Danny’s response.

This quote is my response to rather I wanted to eat Danny cooked or raw and was thus a completely normal answer. Due to context, I’d say there are no sexual connotations.

Later at I believe page 170 we were discussing a school festival and suggesting themes. This is what ensued.
Daikon eating
I am too small to feed the entire school, I'm afraid. But Nahrenne made some wonderful sandwiches with no daikons so may I interest you with that?
And a bit later…
*places the impressive range of sandwiches* please feel free to eat as much as you want, Your Stabbyness. This humble servant will make sure you wont run out of food
Do you have any other daikons on the side? Am I not enough for you? Who are they?!

Oh God, oh no...
I've been hit by
I've been hit by
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
I think you underestimate the abilities of the Eldritch~ Also, how are you going to tickle me if you've been sliced up? Or what if I eat you in human form~
*remembers that En-chan also smelled fresh blood in the form of a HoomanDany* I think... I... Maybe... Y-you wouldn't... right? hehe... RIGHT?!
I’ve eaten plenty of humans already~ one more won’t change anything~
But... But... Ekhm... My hooman form is too hot for you to handle. Yesh. It would be a shame to eat such magnificent creature as HoomanDany. Yes. Absolutely.
Hmmm~? And why would that matter?
B-because... eeee... hmmm.... because its difficult to eat when something is burning your mouth?
Mmmm~ spicy~
During the above quotes there aren’t really any sexual connotations. I’m talking about eating Danny as a human literally.

Anyways, near the end of those quotes, Russian says this:
Just stop being a Daikon, easy fix. Not sure Azure's gonna stop trying to eat you tho.
She won't But its okay. It was established earlier that I developed Stockholm Syndrome, so I'm actually enjoying it just don't tell anyone
While nothing really sexual has began, I see this as Danny consenting to me eating her.

Later on, Danny says this (though not in relation to me)
Masochist? I'm not masoch... I'm not... I'm... I.... Step on me Stab me senpai! Kyaa!~
And in response I say:
Okay~ *stabs*

Anyways, the next possible explicit thing is this:
I don't approve~ Daikon is best raw~
I agree I'm the best raw
Again, Danny is fine with this

There was more eating and stuff, but Nahrenne comments on the pages we had been talking in. She says,
Yet, I also see a lot of flirting amongst all of that.
'-'
While I don’t see the flirting yet, Nahrenne does, to which both parties have been playing along. Consent is present.

Now, let’s take a look at your situation.
No, ma'am. I'm practicing celibacy.
Celibacy does stop me from flirting with you
Despite this, you later say:
@Reinaislost your character is a Maid right?
That would mean you're Maid For Me.
For any else reading this: Don't Mess with the Maid!!!
This is flirting. Reina has already refused your advances yet you continue anyways.

Later, Reina says this which is my conclusion but said explicitly
I'm sorry, but I have no interest in flirting or being your maid. I'm not comfortable, and I would prefer to keep a healthy boundary.

So, from this evidence, I conclude your actions as sexual harassment.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
This is as far back as I check for flirting behaviour. This is around page 150.

This is Danny’s response.

This quote is my response to rather I wanted to eat Danny cooked or raw and was thus a completely normal answer. Due to context, I’d say there are no sexual connotations.

Later at I believe page 170 we were discussing a school festival and suggesting themes. This is what ensued.

And a bit later…

During the above quotes there aren’t really any sexual connotations. I’m talking about eating Danny as a human literally.

Anyways, near the end of those quotes, Russian says this:

While nothing really sexual has began, I see this as Danny consenting to me eating her.

Later on, Danny says this (though not in relation to me)

And in response I say:

Anyways, the next possible explicit thing is this:

Again, Danny is fine with this

There was more eating and stuff, but Nahrenne comments on the pages we had been talking in. She says,

While I don’t see the flirting yet, Nahrenne does, to which both parties have been playing along. Consent is present.

Now, let’s take a look at your situation.

Despite this, you later say:

This is flirting. Reina has already refused your advances yet you continue anyways.

Later, Reina says this which is my conclusion but said explicitly

So, from this evidence, I conclude your actions as sexual harassment.
So much dedication... But yes I do consent. Otherwise I wouldn't play along :blob_evil: