[Almost A Daily Thread] I traced AI Art to see if I will improve my skills.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Day 4:
Not too shabby, though, I zoomed in a bit too much and still having trouble with the head placement, but I enjoyed doing the shirt creases, am I a fashion designer?!?!?! I found this pic on Twitter with the hashtag #AI so I assume it's AI generated, if it's not then welp, I just stole something and should be charged.

1708689165949.png
1708689208496.png

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
I found this pic on Twitter with the hashtag #AI so I assume it's AI generated, if it's not then welp, I just stole something and should be charged.
It wouldn't be considered stealing even if it wasn't AI (which it's is), so don't worry. It's quite normal to do studies based on work of others, so as long as you don't claim to draw it from memory nobody would be offended :blob_evil_two:

LuoirM

It wouldn't be considered stealing even if it wasn't AI (which it's is), so don't worry. It's quite normal to do studies based on work of others, so as long as you don't claim to draw it from memory nobody would be offended :blob_evil_two:
But if it was hand drawn then it most definitely deserve a "can I trace pls?" tho

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
But if it was hand drawn then it most definitely deserve a "can I trace pls?" tho
Educational purposes are a fair use. Providing link to original and crediting the author would be enough to give you a free pass. Only a really asshole artist would be upset in such case.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Have you ever overlaid your sketch over the original? As in put the paper on your display. Then you can see by how much your proportions are off.

Recommend to use stick figures for rough proportions.

LuoirM

Have you ever overlaid your sketch over the original? As in put the paper on your display. Then you can see by how much your proportions are off.

Recommend to use stick figures for rough proportions.
I acutally never thought about that, sounds so simple yet so great, like sliced bread on a sandwich, you sir/ma'am, I tip my hat, gonna do

LuoirM

Day 5: Kafka (Franz?) I found on Twitter with the #AI
The past few days proved that my weakest point is the head so I will focus on that.

It's pretty bad, the eyes are big, wider than necessary, there is space between the nose and mouth, the head shape is not satisfactory, cannot tackle the hair, etc. I will revisit this tomorrow.
1708779568870.png
1708779576130.png

LuoirM

I acutally never thought about that, sounds so simple yet so great, like sliced bread on a sandwich, you sir/ma'am, I tip my hat, gonna do
Sadly this paper is too thick, tried
Day 6: Revisiting the Kafka from day 5
My seatmate point a knife to my JFK and force me to make a grid and proper proportioning guidelines before letting me copy, but I have a question... Is it still the same challenge if I do it like this? Yes I improve but wouldn't this just be normal proper studying

zoom in quite a bit cus phonr difficult

Attachments

• IMG_20240227_104716.jpg
    IMG_20240227_104716.jpg
    804 KB · Views: 19

LuoirM

What's the point if not to improve? Do what works best for you.

Haha, you fell for it~! You thought you were just having fun, but you were actually learning! Muhaha. :blob_evil:
Idk bout my goals no more, is it to draw or to prove my point about AI... Hmm

Maybe yolo will work

Notadate

Day 4:
Not too shabby, though, I zoomed in a bit too much and still having trouble with the head placement, but I enjoyed doing the shirt creases, am I a fashion designer?!?!?! I found this pic on Twitter with the hashtag #AI so I assume it's AI generated, if it's not then welp, I just stole something and should be charged.
F07CB5A2-FBEA-4A1A-9E6C-F4D5405A9BC6.jpeg

I’m meh at art, but try using a um, what’s it called. Outline then ad details, then erase the outline
-
But fuck her boobs look weird

LuoirM

View attachment 25644
I’m meh at art, but try using a um, what’s it called. Outline then ad details, then erase the outline
-
But fuck her boobs look weird
I've heard about that, stick figures or wood figures, but I've been wondering if I practice art naturally and as god intended, will I become too powerful for this world?

Notadate

I've heard about that, stick figures or wood figures, but I've been wondering if I practice art naturally and as god intended, will I become too powerful for this world?
Well, sorta stick-figures. I was meaning draw the sketch/outline.., Wait a second! God never intended anime! If the ‘god intended’ way would be drawing from nature. Like draw a person infront of you? No A.I

D

Deleted member 133647

Day 4:

View attachment 25486View attachment 25487
ofc the tittes are the best thing about the drawing-