Reciful

APPRAISED!

Recovering the Dead Body
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Search for the dead body.
  • Verify the identity of the body.
  • Recover the body and bring it back to the city.
A few days ago, there was another casualty out in the wilderness. The guild has not yet had a chance to recover the body yet. The family is urgently demanding for a proper burial.We've provided you with a photo and their last known location... Rewards:
  • Money: 12 G
  • Other: n/a

Character: Reciful the Innocent malice
Lvl: 2 (820/1200)
Class: Chaos Bringer
Race: Eldritch Abomination

Quest name: Recovering dead body

Reciful take a new quest... Its says find corpse.... Okey!

Hmmm it said she is a girl. Her name "Lilia Volmord" she went missing in the day of harvest month.... And approximately 2 months been missing since then~.

Reciful shall read more~

Last location she is seen is in the guild hall, she reports a goblin sighting in the nearby farm land, & she went accepting a Subjugation quest to track down & hunt the said Goblin scouting.

Hmmmm... Reciful shall go to the farm land place for now.

Reciful go to the farmland, Its wide... Reciful likes this place~ its peaceful~

Hmm?.... There is a girl with blond Ponytail hair wearing a armour....a Adventurer~.... Reciful have recognize her~...

" Hey! You little girl! this place is dangerous there is a goblin scouting this area you might get kidnapped by it!... So, go home! Its dangerous here! " The blond girl say so.

Reciful show to the girl Reciful guild card~

"..Eh!....you... Adventurer too?... Eh!..for real? You....you look so... young? " The girls keep looking at the guild card & Reciful alternating again & again while in shock.

" Ahem!... Sorry for that... Well I guess I'm your senior Adventurer! Then hmm~.. Reciful.. right? thats what written on the card.... Um what up with the " Innocent malice" next to your name?... Oh!.. sorry I'll refrain asking personal questions, its a Adventurer etiquette, how could I forgot. Aha ahaha "

"... Anyway Reciful..My name is!...My name is~... huh? Eh?.... What my name again?...huh?..huh? "

The Adventure girl said so while in utter confusion. Then a rattling sound came form the wheats in the farmfield interrupting her thoughts, a Goblin Scout appears.

"!!!??.... There it is! Goblin! You shall die in my hands!!. "

The girl runs away following the goblin...Reciful follows them~

After a few minute of chasing, we entered a unpopulated part of the farm and found a abandoned old windmill house.

"Oooiii!! You bastard show yourself!! "

We entered the old windmill house. The girl keep shouting towards the goblin that hides itself... Then

"W-what is that.... A person... They have a captive person!! those filthy freaks!!! "

In a pillar inside the old windmill house, a naked body of a girl pinned on the pillar by nails.... She have a Recognizable blond Ponytail hair... She have a armour boots remaining on her.

The Girl Immediately went to help the victim of the Goblins.... But she suddenly came to stop... Her atmosphere change.. when she saw the victim appearance.

" Reciful-chan.... What kind of quest did you accept from the guild?.... Hey Reciful-chan... Can you tell me? "

Reciful remain silent..

" Hey Reciful-chan... please tell me... Its goblin Subjugation quest right?... Hey please tell me, its subjugation quest!! Please!! "

She turn back facing Reciful looking at Reciful with shaking eyes... Pleading as tears fall upon her astral cheeks.

Reciful shake her head sideways (no) then Reciful take out the Quest Paper..." Recovering Dead body " written in it... The blond haired Girl... No Lilia Volmord lost her strength & falls on her knees as she looks at the quest papers details, as well as her picture plastered in it.

This girl before Reciful is just the spirit of Lilia Volmord who dead 2 months ago, while doing a Subjugation quest only to be captured & violated by Goblins she must kill... Falling in despair she bites her tongue to free herself from her misery... And now, the Goblins use her corpse as a trap for other Adventurer.

"... I see... I die.. huh... I see... I got captured & Violated... I remember now I am Lilia Volmord... A Adventurer... I killed myself because I can't take it anymore its too much .. It hurts..I pray to the gods every single moment to save me but 1 day...2 day.... One week pass...& All I got is silent as my torment continue none stop... Falling deep in despair I... I suicide I.. I can take it anymore... On how they keep toying by body my dignity,.... Why!... No one save me... Why the gods have abandoned me!!!! "

Lilia shouted as slowly her soul started to be tainted by wrath, & despair turning her into a evil Spirits.

But then the trap of the Goblins activated. A wooden log swing down... Towards Reciful from behind.

"!! Reciful-chan!!! Watch out!! "

Lilia try to shield Reciful from the log only to remember she is just a spirit now, her body pass through the aiming towards Reciful.

Knowing that the little girl might fall on the same fate as her she pray deep within her soul

(" Gods I don't know if you really are listening, I know that you did not come to save me & My heart fells in hate cursing your name!!... But, please!! just this time just once!!... not for me... Oh god please save Reciful-chan! Save this girl from suffering from the same fate I suffered... please save her!!!!!)

Sadly, the gods turn deaf once again Lilia felt her heart breaks at what would happen.... Yet what she expected to see did not come, Instead... Beneath the little girl known as Reciful, her shadows expanded & moves as if it gain life on its own, almost covering the entire old windmill house.

Black as if its the Embodiment of darkness, countless red eyes, jagged teeth mouths, Black hideous Tendrils & many inhuman black hands... emerges form the shadow of the little girl..... the shadow of Reciful's true form.

Instead of a God... The one that answered Lilia desperate pleading, is a Demon that embody the darkness itself.

" Reciful-chan..... What.. are you? " Lilia asked.

But Reciful did not answer instead Reciful Destroy the trap & look upon Lilia visage.

Lilia felt a pressure as if her soul is being Crushed. But then Reciful speaks. Countless mouths all speak in the same words with the same voice.

" Reciful will take care of the rest... Go to heaven & find peace... Scold the Gods for being useless while at it... Reciful.. shall be the one to bring Lilia Vengeance... Reciful shall murder the Goblin Kind "

Using a little girls voice, contain a absurd statement... Somehow all tension vanish from Lilia and she find herself smiling.

" Yes thank you Reciful, I'll be going then... I will scold the gods if I ever meet one in heaven ehehe "

and so Lilia answer the Demon God before her in a form of a little girl, all with a peaceful smile on her face, as she pass on towards the after life.

Dead Body found & recovered, her name is Lilia Volmord she got assaulted by Goblins hiding in the farmland.

Signed: Reciful

Last edited:
Evaluation:
Quest Report ( Not Yet Appraised )

Report - Solet' Luna

Another weird incident... Well, exploring and meeting new force was one of a great way to acquire exotic resource and building a connection. Also, Tears of God? This reminded me of that falling-star-like object I once spotted in a Night Watch quest. Maybe, the two things might have some connections...

"The West of Scribel City? Just some madman trying to get their hands on some treasures. Miss Luna, I suggested that you don't go to provoke them now. The timing is a little inconvenient, as their conflict is at its peak." Receiving my golds, the Branch Leader smiled and told me some trivial information. The only thing to do was to confirm it by myself.

The journey to Asteria Village was uneventful. The occasional bandits were weak and uninteresting. Compared to the pirates of Spire Reef, these bandits were like a group of children, playing hide and seek while thinking that they were the best in the world. With a wave of my hand, I easily killed a group of them, making the others fled in fear and panic. I didn't even feel like chasing after them.

The village looked normal, and the residents were kind and warm, as expected of a small community. They welcomed me with a great feast, knowing that I was a strong adventurer. As a result, I helped them cleared out the surrounding. The monsters around her were weak and timid, making it easy for me to scare them away with a massacre.

The Village Head, an old man who seemed experienced in life, was the target of the negotiation this time. He was old and jaded, so there was a chance that he might know more than the youngsters.

"Hm? Miss Solet' Luna, how can I be of assistance?"

"Village Head, did you perhaps know something about this bow?" I placed the bow warped in plain cloth in front of him and used my sorcery to ensure absolute secrecy.

Upon examining the strange bow, the Village Head showed a solemn expression before looking at me, feeling conflicted about my question.

"Don't worry, this place is safe. You can speak up your mind." I encouraged him by placing various herbs in front of him. Although it was not that precious for adventurers and the guild, for a distant village that had almost no connection with the outside world, they were indeed good enough. After all, no villagers would want to go out into the dangerous forest to get some herbs.

"Thank you for your kindness, Miss Solet' Luna. In truth, I only know a little... After the incident where a weird light fell from the sky, a group of knight came to our village and asked around about a fugitive, who carried a weird bow that had many demonic symbols engraved on it." According to the Village Head, it seemed that this bow was the same one that the knights wanted. However, according to my knowledge, these symbols weren't the demon language— It was something else that I had never seen before.

Naturally, the knights would lie about the origin of the symbols. After all, no one wanted to share a good treasure with others.

Speaking about the bow, I had already tried investigating it, however, no matter how I tried, the symbols on it were indecipherable. Although I could feel some kinds of strange energy cycling through it, any attempt at forcing it out or interacting with it failed. It was as if said energy existed in another state of matter, that I could not interact with at the moment.

This characteristic reminded me of my distant goal, Divinity— A strange concept, an extradimensional force that existed both in and outside of reality. Divinity, the source of Godhood, and the power beyond rules and laws of the planes. It could interact with reality as it wished, but the reality could not fight back. No amount of conventional magic could resist their might, and a single, infinitesimal speck of Divinity could spawn limitless Mana.

Is it possible that the bow had a trace of Divinity in it? Highly unlikely. However, thinking back about the falling star, I came up with wild speculation. It was truly dangerous playing with the warring clans from the westward. It seemed that there was a higher power at play beneath the ordinary battle.

With the information confirmed, I learnt that this bow had some secrets in it, and no longer wished to take a peek into its secret. The Merchant Guild didn't give me all of their information— Maybe I needed to consider doing some work for them, so that my position would rise. After speaking with the Village Head for some ordinary information, I immediately departed back to Scribel City.

Dear Miss Solet' Luna
Thank you for your report. This have brought the guild into the early stages of understanding the western regions. As more reports come in, more of the mysteries concerning the region can be dispelled, at which point the guild can mount an expedition to fully open up the region. You have the guild's sincerest thanks.
May you find great providence in your travels.
Sincerely
Scribel City Guild employee #1244

Reward:
EXP:
Money:

OOC: Remember to tag it as appraised~

Feathers95

EVALUATION
Quest Report ( Not Yet Appraised )

Dear Miss Felicia,

First, about your previous letter, let's just go with that arrangement. I'll be frequenting the Tavern, so you would see me there eventually.

Next, regarding the quest, although I could make you potions to slightly alter your body shape, it was impossible to change your gender or massively change your characteristic. The duration is also around 6 months, so I'll be giving you a total of 7 bottles of each potion.

The first one was a little experiment I made a long time ago. It would change your eye colour to the colour you desired. Just used Mana to manipulate the appropriated Element to make your wanted colour. Because it was magical yet natural in its characteristic, ordinary magic would not be able to detect the change. However, I advised you to not take any too pure of eye colour. I once met the Envoy of Master Beholder who was trying to collect eyes with beautiful colour. The Envoy was monstrously powerful, and if not for his carelessness, I might not be able to come back.

The second one was a little potion that could change your hair colour, using the same principle as the first one.

The last one would change your body shape. Using the magic of the witches, I could create a parasite-like potion that modified your body lightly. It would change your size and height, as well as alter your skin texture and colour. It's a little repulsive but its invisible property made it worth it.

Lastly, I had one new experimental craft that you might be interested in. Called Voice Larva, it was a cute little parasitic worm that fed on basically anything you ate. The way to use it is to swallow it whole and let it leeched onto your Vocal Line. The worm would modify your voice with flawless flexibility. It would feel a little strange at first but you'll get used to it after a while. Its lifespan should be around 5 years, and you could always call it back using the chant I wrote here. I'll gift you 3 of them in a bottle in case of something unexpected.

And, if you ever wanted to cancel the effect of the potions, just eat anti-parasitic tablets I made here and expelled the unwanted potions with your Mana Manipulation. It would come right off as easy as exhaling.

Sincerely,
Solet' Luna
"I look forward to our meeting then!"

"Wow, thank you so much, you've really thought of everything haven't you? This has completely exceeded my expectations, I'm sure I'll be able to formulate a perfectly unassuming disguise using these items."

"It is unfortunate that I am unable to award you the full rewards listed since I will be unable to change my biological sex, but here are your well-deserved other rewards!"

(OOC: since you quoted the original version of the quest i decided to just give you the original rewards lol)
(OOC: also remember to mark your quest as appraised!)
Rewards
Exp: 100Money: 75GMiscellaneous: IOU (1x) - An IOU signed by Felicia,
redeemable at any time.

Euka

Quest - Evaluated
> > >
Tax Collection
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Customer Service Department
  • Visit 5 individuals with overdue taxes.
  • Collect the tax payment.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
The Adventurer's Guild receives its funding from taxpayer money.
Unfortunately, some citizens are known to be always late with payments.
Visit them — wherever they might be — and demand payment.
Please don't actually hurt anyone. We're not gangsters.
Rewards:
> > >
With the recent hard jobs we've both been doing and with our budget slowly going to red. It was best to do a somewhat less stressful job. A citizens duty if to provide for their kingdom, whilst the kingdom's duty is protect and serve the citizen. It must be a mutual relationship or else chaos would be ensued with one or the other, with that said collecting tax money show be smooth going, or at least that's what I hoped for.

The first two individuals that I visited were farmers who lived in the outskirts of the city. Merchants usually have some sort of ledgers in possession to keep in track of all financial business, as for commoners that's a whole different story. The first farmer just handed the money due to him not being too busy to go to the guild. The second farmer was not so cooperative as he insisted that he already paid. I demanded a form of proof for payment but kept insisting he paid the amount already. He might be referring to a verbal promise but such a thing frowned upon to merchants. If he kept persisting with such thing then I would have to notify the Guild to turn his status into a debt citizen to which his possession will be confiscated for repayment. He caved when I mentioned as such scenario and coughed up the payment.

The third person was a merchant of middle class articles. I asked for tax payment to which he just handed me his ledger. If basic calculation was not taught to me then Lancers would've been just common Spearmen then. He seemed surprised when I decided to check his accounting, everything seemed to be in order until I noticed a difference in the middle of his account. Really smart of him to hide his backlog trading in the middle of some random sales. I asked if I could borrow his ledger as a reference to which he obliged, as I was about to leave he quickly called out to me and handed me a small pouch full of coins. He says it's a gift for doing fine work. Obviously I don't buy it. I thank him and move on. Inside the pouch was money, ironically it was the exact amount of tax he needed to pay. Seriously that guy should've just directly paid up front, probably a merchant's pride.

Moving onto the last two were common citizens, there's not much to say about them since commoners tend to cave in and pay upfront. I'm not a bad guy you know, if you have proof of payment then just show me and I'll be on my way. What's the point in hurting your own citizens if they don't pay. That's just stupid, then again there are nobles that are that stupid.

With that I've collected five payment taxes and submitted my findings to the guild then filed my report. Oh and Iris was just silently following me around.

Greetings to you Guild

The procurement of overdue tax has been completed. Please verify on the ledger of the merchant for its validity along with the money gift he has given me. If such accounting is correct on the ledger, please return the given money along with the ledger, if not then please only do so with the ledger only.

At service to you, Lancer Reival and Lady Iris

Evaluation Report

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Appraisal
UNEVALUATED

Character
: Reciful the Innocent malice
Lvl: 2 (720/1200)
Class: Chaos Bringer
Race: Eldritch Abomination

Quest name: Recovering dead body

Reciful take a new quest... Its says find corpse.... Okey!

Hmmm it said she is a girl. Her name "Lilia Volmord" she went missing in the day of harvest month.... And approximately 2 months been missing since then~.

Reciful shall read more~

Last location she is seen is in the guild hall, she reports a goblin sighting in the nearby farm land, & she went accepting a Subjugation quest to track down & hunt the said Goblin scouting.

Hmmmm... Reciful shall go to the farm land place for now.

Reciful go to the farmland, Its wide... Reciful likes this place~ its peaceful~

Hmm?.... There is a girl with blond Ponytail hair wearing a armour....a Adventurer~.... Reciful have recognize her~...

" Hey! You little girl! this place is dangerous there is a goblin scouting this area you might get kidnapped by it!... So, go home! Its dangerous here! " The blond girl say so.

Reciful show to the girl Reciful guild card~

"..Eh!....you... Adventurer too?... Eh!..for real? You....you look so... young? " The girls keep looking at the guild card & Reciful alternating again & again while in shock.

" Ahem!... Sorry for that... Well I guess I'm your senior Adventurer! Then hmm~.. Reciful.. right? thats what written on the card.... Um what up with the " Innocent malice" next to your name?... Oh!.. sorry I'll refrain asking personal questions, its a Adventurer etiquette, how could I forgot. Aha ahaha "

"... Anyway Reciful..My name is!...My name is~... huh? Eh?.... What my name again?...huh?..huh? "

The Adventure girl said so in utter confusion. Then a rattle sound came form the wheats in the farm field interrupting her thoughts, a Goblin Scout appears.

"!!!??.... There it is! Goblin! You shall die in my hands!!. "

The girl runs away following the goblin...Reciful follows them~

After a few minute of chase we entered a unpopulated part of the field inside abandoned old windmill.

"Oooiii!! You bastard show yourself!! "

We entered the old windmill house. The girl keep shouting towards the goblin that hides itself... Then

"W-what is that.... A person... They have a captive person!! those filthy freaks!!! "

In a pillar inside the old windmill house, a naked body of a girl pinned on the pillar by nails.... She have a Recognizable blond Ponytail hair... She have a armour boots remaining on her.

The Girl Immediately went to help the victim of the Goblins.... But she suddenly came to stop... Her atmosphere change.. when she saw the victim appearance.

" Reciful-chan.... What kind of quest did you accept from the guild?.... Hey Reciful-chan... Can you tell me? "

Reciful remain silent..

" Hey Reciful-chan... please tell me... Its goblin Subjugation quest right?... Hey please tell me, its subjugation quest!! Please!! "

She turn back facing Reciful looking at Reciful with shaking eyes... Pleading as tears fall upon her astral cheeks.

Reciful sways head sideways (no) then Reciful take the Quest Paper..." Recovering Dead body " written.... The blond haired Girl... No Lilia Volmord lost her strength & falls on her knees as she looks at the quest papers details, as well as her picture plastered in it.

This girl before Reciful is just the spirit of Lilia Volmord who dead 2 months ago, while doing a Subjugation quest only to be captured & violated by Goblins she must kill... Falling in despair she bites her tongue to free herself from her misery... And now, the Goblins use her corpse as a trap for other Adventurer.

"... I see... I die.. huh... I see... I got captured & Violated... I remember now I am Lilia Volmord... A Adventurer... I killed myself because I can't take it anymore its too much .. It hurts..I pray to the gods every single moment to save me but 1 day...2 day.... One week pass...& All I got is silent as my torment continue none stop... Falling deep in despair I... I suicide I.. I can take it anymore... On how they keep toying by body my dignity,.... Why!... No one save me... Why the gods have abandoned me!!!! "

Lilia shouted as slowly her soul started to be tainted by wrath, & despair turning her into a evil Spirits.

But then the trap of the Goblins activated. A wooden log swing down... Towards Reciful from behind.

"!! Reciful-chan!!! Watch out!! "

Lilia try to shield Reciful from the log only to remember she is just a spirit now, her body pass through the log towards Reciful.

Knowing that the little girl might fall on the same fate as her she pray deep with her soul

(" Gods I don't you if you really are listening, I no that You did not save me & My heart fall in hate cursing your name!!... But please just this time just once not for me... Oh god please save Reciful-chan! Save this girl from suffering from the same fate I suffered... please save her!!!!!)

Sadly, the gods turn deaf once again Lilia felt her heart breaks at what would happen.... Yet what she expected to see did not come, Instead... Beneath the little girl known as Reciful her shadows expanded & moves as if it has life on its own almost covering the entire old windmill house.

Black as if the Embodiment of darkness, countless red eyes, jagged teeth mouths, Black hideous Tendrils & many inhuman black hands... emerges form the shadow of the little girl..... the shadow of Reciful's true form.

Instead of a God... The one that answered Lilia desperate pleading, is Demon that embody the darkness itself.

" Reciful-chan..... What.. are you? " Lilia asked.

But Reciful did not answer instead Reciful Destroy the trap & look upon Lilia visage.

Lilia felt a pressure as if her soul is being Crushed. But then Reciful speaks. Countless mouths all speak in the same words with the same voice.

" Reciful will take care of the rest... Go to heaven & find peace... Scold the Gods for being useless while at it,... Reciful.. shall be the one to bring Lilia Vengeance... Reciful shall murder the Goblin Kind "

With a little girls voice, contain a absurd statement... Somehow all tension lose from Lilia and she find herself smiling.

" Yes thank you Reciful, I'll be going then... I will scold the gods if I ever meet one in heaven ehehe "

and so Lilia answer the Demon God before her in a form of a little girl, all with a peaceful smile on her face, as she pass on towards the after life.

Dead Body found & recovered, her name is Lilia Volmord she got assaulted by Goblins hiding in the farmland.

Signed: Reciful
"Well, miss Reciful, I'm glad you could bring peace to the dead at least, it is always sad when we hear of someone's death, but it is even worse when we hear that even after dead, they become unable to rest.

"I'm afraid miss Lilia had the wrong impression though, the gods don't act, the gods guide... It's up to us to act and to do the right thing. And I believe it was with their blessing that you found her and finally allowed her rest.

"May the gods keep helping you bring peace to those in need, miss Reciful."

Final Reward:
Exp
: 100
Money: 12G

OOC: Remember to tag the report as appraised~

AliceShiki

Appraisal
Quest - Evaluation Needed
> > >
Tax Collection
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Customer Service Department
  • Visit 5 individuals with overdue taxes.
  • Collect the tax payment.
The Adventurer's Guild receives its funding from taxpayer money.
Unfortunately, some citizens are known to be always late with payments.
Visit them — wherever they might be — and demand payment.
Please don't actually hurt anyone. We're not gangsters.
Rewards:
> > >
With the recent hard jobs we've both been doing and with our budget slowly going to red. It was best to do a somewhat less stressful job. A citizens duty if to provide for their kingdom, whilst the kingdom's duty is protect and serve the citizen. It must be a mutual relationship or else chaos would be ensued with one or the other, with that said collecting tax money show be smooth going, or at least that's what I hoped for.

The first two individuals that I visited were farmers who lived in the outskirts of the city. Merchants usually have some sort of ledgers in possession to keep in track of all financial business, as for commoners that's a whole different story. The first farmer just handed the money due to him not being too busy to go to the guild. The second farmer was not so cooperative as he insisted that he already paid. I demanded a form of proof for payment but kept insisting he paid the amount already. He might be referring to a verbal promise but such a thing frowned upon to merchants. If he kept persisting with such thing then I would have to notify the Guild to turn his status into a debt citizen to which his possession will be confiscated for repayment. He caved when I mentioned as such scenario and coughed up the payment.

The third person was a merchant of middle class articles. I asked for tax payment to which he just handed me his ledger. If basic calculation was not taught to me then Lancers would've been just common Spearmen then. He seemed surprised when I decided to check his accounting, everything seemed to be in order until I noticed a difference in the middle of his account. Really smart of him to hide his backlog trading in the middle of some random sales. I asked if I could borrow his ledger as a reference to which he obliged, as I was about to leave he quickly called out to me and handed me a small pouch full of coins. He says it's a gift for doing fine work. Obviously I don't buy it. I thank him and move on. Inside the pouch was money, ironically it was the exact amount of tax he needed to pay. Seriously that guy should've just directly paid up front, probably a merchant's pride.

Moving onto the last two were common citizens, there's not much to say about them since commoners tend to cave in and pay upfront. I'm not a bad guy you know, if you have proof of payment then just show me and I'll be on my way. What's the point in hurting your own citizens if they don't pay. That's just stupid, then again there are nobles that are that stupid.

With that I've collected five payment taxes and submitted my findings to the guild then filed my report. Oh and Iris was just silently following me around.

Greetings to you Guild

The procurement of overdue tax has been completed. Please verify on the ledger of the merchant for its validity along with the money gift he has given me. If such accounting is correct on the ledger, please return the given money along with the ledger, if not then please only do so with the ledger only.

"I'm glad you work so diligently, mister Reival, it seems like everything is in order. We'll deliver the ledger back to the merchant in question as soon as we finish double checking the amount.

"May the gods keep guiding your hand through the just path."

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 12G

Euka

Quest - Evaluated

Quest: Weapon Training
Sponsor:
City Guards
Required Level: None

Objective:
Train with a skilled guard and learn a way to defend yourself as an adventurer. (Remember you're required to pay a 15 G training fee remember to bring it with you to the training grounds.)

Description:
With adventurers leaving behind children and those who can’t fend for themselves. We the city guard have an offer to make to you. Bring 15 G and we’ll have a guard give you training on a weapon of your choice for a day. Trust me, it's from the kindness of our heart we're giving you this training not because of budget issues.

Reward: Gain a understanding towards a single skill on the list:
  • Scribal guard swordsmanship (Unlike those with lances we can actually move in the city.)
  • Scribal guard lancemanship (What use is a sword when you can take your enemy out before they can even make it to you?)
  • Scribal guard archery (What use is a lance or sword when you’re firing from a distance.)
  • Scribal guard macemanship (Archery has distance, lances has range, swords have speed but they can’t deal with armor that’s when we come in.)
Exp: 25
With the quick job break over, it was time for the final preparations for Iris. Even though she can use magic, I need to make sure she's not so helpless when she can't. With that said, we head over to one the guards at the gates and notified them of the quests. I paid them 30 G for the both of us and guided us to one of their barracks, to which we were told to wait for a bit.

After a while two guards came up to us.

"You two the trainees?"

"That we are."

One of them took a quick glance at Iris then gave me a puzzled look.

"I get the lass over there but what about you? You seem capable enough to handle small fry."

"One cannot underestimate preparedness."

He questioned the logic behind my answer but shrugged his shoulders at the end. I picked swordmanship for the both of us and thus Iris and I separated to train.

The training itself if I were to describe it in one word is agile. Although the lance relies on the core of your body and root of your weight to keep the lance steady whilst keeping your point to be true, the sword requires nimble footwork to adapt to the circumstance of situation along with the fluid motions of the arms whilst having decisive strikes in order not to prolong the fights. The guard seemed satisfied with my progress as I assume he already realized I'm not a normal person from the get go.

Iris on the other hand seemed to be having a bit of trouble, although her body is on the thin side she is more sturdy than she looks. The guard that is training her is a bit tough which worries me, but at the same time it can't be helped as I believe pain and experience is the best form of lesson. Their training ended soon after as the guard training her approached me while Iris was running towards me to my back as a sort of hiding spot.

"Ahahahaha! Sorry missy if I was a bit harsh but that's how it goes."

"Pain... Iris no want...."

It can't be helped but this lesson was necessary if she wants to survive out there.

"The lass herself has some talent with dodging even though she can take a hit. She's pretty much good with light weapon."

I guess me crafting a normal iron sword was the right choice. I thank the guards and filed my report to the guild, then we both went home to our room in the tavern, to which shortly after I gave Iris the iron sword.

"Here Iris, use this when we go out into the woods. Use the magic you learned to get rid of any beast that try to harm you ok? Only use the sword when you can't use magic as a last option."

She nods in consent as I ruffled her hair a bit.

Greetings to you Guild

Combat simulation with the guards have proven fruitful for both me and Iris. Although Iris is not as skilled with weapons, it is deemed that she is adept in evading out of harms way. I shall develop her skills further with future battles if need be so.

Evaluation Report

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Appraisal
Quest - Evaluation Needed

Quest: Weapon Training
Sponsor:
City Guards
Required Level: None

Objective:
Train with a skilled guard and learn a way to defend yourself as an adventurer. (Remember you're required to pay a 15 G training fee remember to bring it with you to the training grounds.)

Description:
With adventurers leaving behind children and those who can’t fend for themselves. We the city guard have an offer to make to you. Bring 15 G and we’ll have a guard give you training on a weapon of your choice for a day. Trust me, it's from the kindness of our heart we're giving you this training not because of budget issues.

Reward: Gain a understanding towards a single skill on the list:
  • Scribal guard swordsmanship (Unlike those with lances we can actually move in the city.)
  • Scribal guard lancemanship (What use is a sword when you can take your enemy out before they can even make it to you?)
  • Scribal guard archery (What use is a lance or sword when you’re firing from a distance.)
  • Scribal guard macemanship (Archery has distance, lances has range, swords have speed but they can’t deal with armor that’s when we come in.)
Exp: 25
With the quick job break over, it was time for the final preparations for Iris. Even though she can use magic, I need to make sure she's not so helpless when she can't. With that said, we head over to one the guards at the gates and notified them of the quests. I paid them 30 G for the both of us and guided us to one of their barracks, to which we were told to wait for a bit.

After a while two guards came up to us.

"You two the trainees?"

"That we are."

One of them took a quick glance at Iris then gave me a puzzled look.

"I get the lass over there but what about you? You seem capable enough to handle small fry."

"One cannot underestimate preparedness."

He questioned the logic behind my answer but shrugged his shoulders at the end. I picked swordmanship for the both of us and thus Iris and I separated to train.

The training itself if I were to describe it in one word is agile. Although the lance relies on the core of your body and root of your weight to keep the lance steady whilst keeping your point to be true, the sword requires nimble footwork to adapt to the circumstance of situation along with the fluid motions of the arms whilst having decisive strikes in order not to prolong the fights. The guard seemed satisfied with my progress as I assume he already realized I'm not a normal person from the get go.

Iris on the other hand seemed to be having a bit of trouble, although her body is on the thin side she is more sturdy than she looks. The guard that is training her is a bit tough which worries me, but at the same time it can't be helped as I believe pain and experience is the best form of lesson. Their training ended soon after as the guard training her approached me while Iris was running towards me to my back as a sort of hiding spot.

"Ahahahaha! Sorry missy if I was a bit harsh but that's how it goes."

"Pain... Iris no want...."

It can't be helped but this lesson was necessary if she wants to survive out there.

"The lass herself has some talent with dodging even though she can take a hit. She's pretty much good with light weapon."

I guess me crafting a normal iron sword was the right choice. I thank the guards and filed my report to the guild, then we both went home to our room in the tavern, to which shortly after I gave Iris the iron sword.

"Here Iris, use this when we go out into the woods. Use the magic you learned to get rid of any beast that try to harm you ok? Only use the sword when you can't use magic as a last option."

She nods in consent as I ruffled her hair a bit.

Greetings to you Guild

Combat simulation with the guards have proven fruitful for both me and Iris. Although Iris is not as skilled with weapons, it is deemed that she is adept in evading out of harms way. I shall develop her skills further with future battles if need be so.

"I'm glad the training went well, mister Reival.

"I'll pray that she never needs to use what she learned today though... But at least she'll be safer now than she was before.

"Just remember that she does not seem used to battle, in a situation that she faces someone with killing intent, she may not be able to move... Don't try to equate basic training with battle readiness, mister Reival. For both of your sakes.

"May the gods protect you both, and may you never need to find out if my worries had truth behind them or not."

Final Reward:
Exp:

Leegood

appraised
Delivering Packages
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Pick up 3 packages from the guild mail office.
  • Deliver the packages to their intended recipients.
  • The packages must not be damaged.
The Adventurer's Guild operates the public mail service in the Scribel Region.
Some citizens live outside of the city in weird odd places. Can you find them?
Beware, monsters and thieves wander the road!
Rewards:
  • Money: 18 G
"So the first one is......" I followed the directions of a friendly staff member at the tavern and arrived at a busy office building before I entered and spoke "Package for 2043?" The receptionist smiled and took the package, putting it in a numbered container after confirming the contents and spoke "Here's the slip that the package has been received." Behind handed the little slip I placed it in my bag before going on to do the other two tasks.

The next package was more hard to find, I had to take at least a few hours to find the house and the owner only promptly grabbed his package, threw a token like thing at me while breathing heavily for some reason? Anyway I went onto my next package and it was directed to the orphanage and that was easy to find since I've been there once before.

When I arrived at the orphanage I greeted the matron and gave her the package, she nodded her thanks and gave a token for me to return to the guild.

I got lost again and spent a few hours looking for the guild "Yay I found it~" I found the guild again~

Last edited:

Vanus

Evaluated
> > >
Gang Initiation
  • Sponsor: Gang Boss
Objectives:
  • Locate a street gang in Spire Reef.
  • Pass their initiation test.
  • Become a member of the gang.
  • Note: Don’t think it’s so easy to quit after joining!
Are you tired of getting harassed by slave traders?You should join a gang… or the pirates… either of those.The slave merchants don’t dare to mess with those folk.Of course, you’ll have to pass the gang’s initiation test. Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: Gang Tattoo
> > >
I have joined the gang known as the misers. More information soon. - AIEO
Today is the day that the Misers are to hold their trials for joining the gang, there has been a fake list that has been leaked to the surrounding population. Many will be shocked when they learn that after all it was leaked by such a respected member of the community. The fool thinking he could get one over such a power. They might not be the pirates but even so they are about the same level at the top of the organisation here. Though they don't seem to have left power on the level of a pirate lord even if they definitely have it.

We are lined up by the group as we enter. Some are sent packing as soon as they arrive to the area. One or two flat out killed and the bodies carted away probably so they don't scare the people coming in later on. There are quite a few people here after all this is a strong power. I'd say that about a hundred have turned up all in all scum of the Earth most of them without a guild or power behind them though some do like myself have at least a little bit of backing. But no one spectacular has come today from my knowledge which is excellent.

"So many new recruits today huh I wonder if anyone can tell us what the first test is today. Move to the left if you think it's fighting each other move to the right if you think it's fighting someone already in the gang. QUICKLY!" This is clearly the first test so I move towards the middle, looking at the others about 60 people move to either side a large group of 40 stay in the centre. "Well 40 of you passed this test that's to high for my liking but congratulations. That's the first test done. Now for the next test kill the person nearest to you!" The man begins laughing and I fire my crossbow bolt into the neck of the person immediately behind me who is trying to draw his sword. Fights break out all over the area as people go at the nearest person to them. I slowly reload my crossbow and collect my arrow from the mans neck as I may need it later. Slowly most of the battles are resolved though a few are still fighting after a couple of minutes.

After an hour of waiting around there is still one fight on going as neither of the two are able to get a hand up over each other. The man reviewing us pulls out two crossbows and fires one into each of their heads. Well that is 19 people left now. Congratulations on passing the second and third trials I guess." During the waiting time I'd removed the head from the man I'd just killed and cleaned all the flesh off of it. It to now hang alongside the others two on my belt. I hadn't had to kill anyone else yet after all I had protectors. "The lot of you line up it's time to get your tattoo's you are all Misers now."

I got my tattoo in the centre of my back under the skin suit. No one would ever see that ever again more than likely if the Daemon even lets it remain after it's next move. Now to report to the two spy organisations quickly
Only the first spoiler is actually in the report as AIEO is being watched to closely for anything more. Plus it's in the cipher of last time.

Last edited:

Euphoria723

Repairing Damage [Evaluated]
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Visit your boss in the engineering department.
  • Spend a day repairing damaged structures.
With all the monster attacks and bad weather we get every week...
It's surprising that the city hasn't fallen down yet.
The engineering department gets work orders from all over the Scribel Region.
Pothole in the sewers? Goblins burned downed your barn?
Rock slide on the road? If it's broken, we come fix it!
Rewards:

After a good night sleep, Vesper woke up late in the morning and went downstairs to have breakfast. He ordered a piece of bread for 5 gold coins and took an apple from his spatial ring he got yesterday from the basket of fresh produces. A simple breakfast since Vesper never paid much attention to the first meal of day, as much as it's important.

He went to the guild and visit the engineering department. He was told to visit the area at the edge of the city to help repair the damaged shops an facilities. Vesper nodded and headed there on his sword, Qi Ming. When he got there, Vesper was give a tool box with the necessary equipment and directed on the way.

Vesper helped lay bricks on a widely damaged shop then spread tar on them. He laid and spread and by mid afternoon, the walls are up to his height. Then someone came and took his position and he was directed to help fix windows. That was done quicker and about late afternoon, Vesper went to help fix the roofs. By evening, one of the shops is half finished repairing.

Ice Mage Vesper - Level 2
GenderMaleRaceLuanLevel2 [545/600]
Age19ClassIce ElementalistMoney581 Gold
Appearance

wi00jvja.4xx (1).jpg
Personality
Vesper is positive and proud youth like most of his kins. He's also rather two faced, showing a positive and amicable image to people who he just met or hardly knows and shows his friends and family a rather annoyingly arrogant person. He's adaptive and can read situations and knows when to retreat, a useful survival skill.
Backstory
Vesper, a name that means the Evening Star, is born of the Luan Race. A bird race with similarities to the phoenix and born with the innate ability to control ice.

He grew up loving music which he occasionally use to control beasts and puppets with his white jade flute. A form of puppeting from his homeland. As a member of his race, Vesper is exceptional with the ice element.
Skills/Inventory

InventoryDescriptionSkillDescription
Spatial RingA ring with a miniature space use for storageIce ManipulationThe ability to control and manipulate ice to his very imagination
Qi MingQi Ming is the Chinese word for Vesper. It's a long sword with a passive sword spirit inside which hangs a jade tassel.Music PuppetingUsing musical instruments channeled with mana to control beasts and puppets
Frost BowCreated using ice and his own True Blood Essence which contained the purest of ice energyArchery ProficiencyExceptional ability with the bow and arrow
White Jade FluteA long horizontal flute made of white jade which hang a jade tasselDivine SenseAn all purpose soul like part of all human, just some knows it's existence some don't. It can be a spatial storage, the size depend on your mental powers. It can also be used for out of body travels, communicate search your surroundings, and if you have the ability, invade other's minds. (Action not recommended as it can result in fatal injuries if your divine sense is attacked in the progress)
Flying SwordMainly used as an aerial transportation tool, it can be also used to attack enemies in form of flying swords. Attack moves are controlled by user's soul, divine sense, spiritual energy or mana power.
Spatial Ring Items and Quest Rewards
10 Bags of Lotus SeedsWhite round bean like seeds the size of a small round pill from Lotus Pods
Exotic Fruits and VegetablesPurple Yam, Taro, Persimmon, Durian, Lychee, Rambutan, and Dragon Fruits
5 Sugar CaneBamboo like plant that can be chews after slicing off the outer skin, it taste sweet
2 Bags of Cane SugarOrganic Sugar made from cane, without the cancer causing environmentally damaging pesticides
5 RationsFood for emergencies including salted fish, bean congee, and rice buns
Basket of Fresh ProduceCorns, Apples, Bananas, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Etc.

Last edited:

Vanus

Repairing Damage [Evaluation Needed]
Objectives:
  • Visit your boss in the engineering department.
  • Spend a day repairing damaged structures.
With all the monster attacks and bad weather we get every week...
It's surprising that the city hasn't fallen down yet.
The engineering department gets work orders from all over the Scribel Region.
Pothole in the sewers? Goblins burned downed your barn?
Rock slide on the road? If it's broken, we come fix it!
Rewards:

After a good night sleep, Vesper woke up late in the morning and went downstairs to have breakfast. He ordered a piece of bread for 5 gold coins and took an apple from his spatial ring he got yesterday from the basket of fresh produces. A simple breakfast since Vesper never paid much attention to the first meal of day, as much as it's important.

He went to the guild and visit the engineering department. He was told to visit the area at the edge of the city to help repair the damaged shops an facilities. Vesper nodded and headed there on his sword, Qi Ming. When he got there, Vesper was give a tool box with the necessary equipment and directed on the way.

Vesper helped lay bricks on a widely damaged shop then spread tar on them. He laid and spread and by mid afternoon, the walls are up to his height. Then someone came and took his position and he was directed to help fix windows. That was done quicker and about late afternoon, Vesper went to help fix the roofs. By evening, one of the shops is half finished repairing.

GenderMaleRaceLuanLevel2 [545/600]
Age19ClassIce ElementalistMoney581 Gold
Appearance

wi00jvja.4xx (1).jpg
Personality
Vesper is positive and proud youth like most of his kins. He's also rather two faced, showing a positive and amicable image to people who he just met or hardly knows and shows his friends and family a rather annoyingly arrogant person. He's adaptive and can read situations and knows when to retreat, a useful survival skill.
Backstory
Vesper, a name that means the Evening Star, is born of the Luan Race. A bird race with similarities to the phoenix and born with the innate ability to control ice.

He grew up loving music which he occasionally use to control beasts and puppets with his white jade flute. A form of puppeting from his homeland. As a member of his race, Vesper is exceptional with the ice element.
Skills/Inventory

Spatial RingA ring with a miniature space use for storageIce ManipulationThe ability to control and manipulate ice to his very imagination
Qi MingQi Ming is the Chinese word for Vesper. It's a long sword with a passive sword spirit inside which hangs a jade tassel.Music PuppetingUsing musical instruments channeled with mana to control beasts and puppets
Frost BowCreated using ice and his own True Blood Essence which contained the purest of ice energyArchery ProficiencyExceptional ability with the bow and arrow
White Jade FluteA long horizontal flute made of white jade which hang a jade tasselDivine SenseAn all purpose soul like part of all human, just some knows it's existence some don't. It can be a spatial storage, the size depend on your mental powers. It can also be used for out of body travels, communicate search your surroundings, and if you have the ability, invade other's minds. (Action not recommended as it can result in fatal injuries if your divine sense is attacked in the progress)
Flying SwordMainly used as an aerial transportation tool, it can be also used to attack enemies in form of flying swords. Attack moves are controlled by user's soul, divine sense, spiritual energy or mana power.
10 Bags of Lotus SeedsWhite round bean like seeds the size of a small round pill from Lotus Pods
Exotic Fruits and VegetablesPurple Yam, Taro, Persimmon, Durian, Lychee, Rambutan, and Dragon Fruits
5 Sugar CaneBamboo like plant that can be chews after slicing off the outer skin, it taste sweet
2 Bags of Cane SugarOrganic Sugar made from cane, without the cancer causing environmentally damaging pesticides
"Yep everything seems in order your supervisor said you did a good job so that's enough for me." AIEO throws out the rewards.
REWARDS:
Coins: 10g

Vanus

UNAPPRAISED
> > >

Cooking Rations
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Other: 5 rations
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use guild kitchens
> > >

When was the last time she ate? After the battle in the previous world, and her subsequent reincarnation in this world, she had not yet eat anything. If this continued, she was sure she had to devolve to maintain lower level of energy.

With no money in this world, the only recourse she had was to either hunt it herself or look for a job that would gave her money. Therefore, she decided. She had to immediately take a quest right then.

She moved to the quest board, looking for an appropriate section for her current level. As she was level 1, there was not many option that she could take. Her eyes looked from the top to the bottom of the quest board, glancing briefly at each quest reward.

Five days worth of food?

She gazed immediately to the title of the quest; cooking rations. The place the quest would take was at the guild itself, which means that she could spend less energy compared to the other quest, she thought. As she was certain of her solution, she took the quest form to the receptionist.

"Mei'd take this quest." She announced, showing the quest form.

"Cooking ration, was it? You need to bring this to the kitchen. It's through that door." The receptionist said, pointing at the door to the left. She then handed Mei a paper.

Bowing to her, she gave the receptionist her gratitude. Then, she left and went to the kitchen.

+++

When she entered, she could smell the aroma of sizzling meat wafting to her nose. A lone man was there, handling the frying pan on one hand and a spatula in his others. He a man with a long beard and graying hair. The man looked to be in deep concentration, as he flipped what she assume was a slab of meat and adding various condiments there. As such, the aroma of what he cooked made her salivate. Yet, she waited until the man was done, partly mesmerized by his performance and partly didn't want to disturb him.

After the man finished plating the dish, she knocked lightly on the door. The man gave her a brief glance, before he rang a bell. He then started to take ingredients from the cabinet to the counter. Seeing that she was ignored, she came closer to the man. The few step she took was enough for the man to give her response. The man took a knife from its resting place.

"Just do your job, adventurer."

She nodded to indicate that she understood. The man never spared her a glance, though. Focusing on slicing and dicing various ingredients on his part of the counter.

Another man entered, and took the finished dish with him. After the brief interruption, she looked around to try to find what she should do. Seeing that there was only a conspicious book on the counter, she assumed that the book was a book of recipe she was supposed to make. She approached and opened the book. It was really a book of recipe.

Ration bar... Ration bar... Ration bar. She thought while leafing through each page. Even at around half she had not found it. continuing to browse through the pages, she finally found it.

first, she needed seaweed. she took up the seaweed listed in the recipe from the pantry, and wash it. Then she heated it with water, planning to wait for 4 hours according to the recipe.

"Tch, this is why I hate incompetent adventurers." The man suddenly muttered behind her. "Just stop. Must I hold your hand just for something like this?"

The man then opened one of the cabinets, and took out a jar made of powder. He then put them in front of her and said, "Agar powder."

seeing that she wasted 2 hours already before the intervention of the man, she felt annoyed. The man still did not look at her, though. He paid more attention on the cabinet, and pulled other things from there. After the man finished, he pointed at each ingredients, "sugar, milk, oats. Mix them in a bowl."

"Boil the agar, water, honey. Wait until it boiled. Mix both bowl and the saucepan to the pan."

Then, he put out pan from another cabinet. "Bake it until it browned."

The man did not continue anymore, and left her to her own devices. She thought the recipe was easy, compared to when she thought she had to prepare the agar first.

She followed the man's instructions for the remainder time. The finished products between different batches was of different colors. Though, she did not know which one was the right ones. After she submitted the product to the man, the man did not comment. Taking this as approval, she bowed at the man, and took all forty of those ration bars to the receptionist.
"Everything seems fine with this." AIEO tosses the coins to the person.
REWARDS:
Coins: 10 G
Other: 5 ration bars
1/3 permission to use guild kitchens freely.

Last edited:

Euka

Quest - Evaluated
> > >
Diplomacy and Government Exam
  • Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Tax Collection
  • Study for the Diplomacy and Government Exam.
  • Take the Diplomacy and Government Exam.
  • Pass with a score of 90% or above.
All government officials in Scribel must pass an exam to attain their posts.
The exam has a written component and a practical component.
Oral examiners may have unique ways of administering the practical exam.
If you pass this exam, you are recognized as an "Official Guild Representative".
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
  • Other: Official Guild Representative License
> > >
Before taking on the quests outside of the city walls, I needed Iris to rest up for one day in the tavern. While she's doing that, I'm gonna get this out of the way. I remember as such being taught diplomacy and politics during my training since Lancers were rare graduates in my kingdom, not much on economical lessons as those were usually reserved for the nobles who traded with high class merchants.

Early in the morning I left Iris in the room and went to the guild. I promptly told the receptionist that I wanted to take the diplomacy quest, to which she is a bit shocked seeing as my class is on the combat side, nonetheless she checked if I had the necessary prerequisites. Once she confirmed that I was qualified, she guided me to another room to which my surprise is a fancy room with high class decor.

"Welcome Sir Reival, I was informed of course on your prompt take on the exam. I shall be your examiner on this quest."

He gestured me to take a seat across the desk infront of him, to which I complied. He slid across a high quality parchment along with a quill pen in a bottle of ink. It's no guess as the first was going to be a written exam. Observing the questions, it was mostly just common knowledge that one would know the the Guild itself. I swiftly answered it and turned in the parchment. The examiner barely glanced at it and just stored in in one of the drawers.

"With that out of the way, it's time for the real exam. The written test is just to guarantee the literacy of our examinees."

Figured as much, the question were weirdly common for a political standpoint.

"Now Sir Reival, although we have branches wide spread across the land, the most noticeable ones as of yet are from the Gelderholm and Spire Reef. The Reef itself is a mess of a relation with the Guild while the Dwarven city is war up there. Tell me, what can you conclude with the given situation."

Gelderholm and Spire Reef huh.... not much I know about those two. Gelderholm is home of the dwarves and is in a constant war with the giant hydra while the Spire Reef is inhabited mostly by pirates. Both situations look bad. What does this person want me to say? In that case, I'll just have to try.

"It seems the Guild is not in a favorable position regarding the matter with both regions. I could only fathom that trade with the dwarves are limited at the least of expectancy, whilst the pirates are less or more so. Reaching a stable connection to either party is of a benefit to the Guild, however such circumstance have proven difficult to do so.

We may start at Gelderholm, although they are a might of a race the hydra proves to be a arduous enemy that not even the Guild has the capability to neutralize as such. At most the safest standpoint is to aid the dwarves in resisting the hydra until such opportune shows itself in which the hydra can be slayed, but that is just a miracle in itself more so if such miracle happened to originate from the Guild. The debt of having death swayed away from their doorstep. Trades, technology, spells, such things would so easy to acquire. But alas, that is but mere wishful thinking.

The Spire Reef is no better at all. Pirates roam the seas in search of loot and plunder. Vice runs rampant in such area. I understand that the Guild at bare minimum is an order of such organization. Profit looms over the seas. It is of no easy task to usurp the sea thieves from the habitat much less so from captains with "Titles". A safe option would only be that the Guild must go underground and operate in secrecy, now the ideal scenario would either having a mass rebellion or force a new independent era with its citizens, but that is just on whim.

Both situations are dire in its own right and must be tread carefully. I could only offer my humble opinion as for the Guild to act as a labor for hire before attempting any vast operation."

With say on the current situation out the way, the examiner just silently watched me.

"Thank you Sir Reival for you valued input, with this I conclude the exam to be finished. You may go and await of your result as soon as it has been appraised."

I left the room and went back to my room in the tavern. Sigh... politics is such a hassle, why did I have to learn it in my training days. I'd rather fight than engage in a war of words.

Evaluation Report

Last edited:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
> > >
Giant Rat Subjugation
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Hunt giant rats in the Scribel City Sewers.
  • Dispose of the corpses.
  • Collect 20 giant rat tails.
The Scribel City Sewers are notorious for being invested with various critters.
Overgrown giant rats are a concern because they can spread disease.
While not too dangerous, they are agile and difficult to catch.
Rewards:
> > >

"And we are back to the sewers coz of course we fucking are," I complained to my dolls as I tried to navigate through the path of minimum trash.

"First their were slimes, now their are rats, next time their will be a fire breathing squirrels I swear."

"Honestly just what are people here flushing down the drain for there to be so much, giant , way too well fed for sewers, life underneath."

"Anyways, you three remember the plan right? I will repeat once again coz I am pretty sure atleast one of you was probably not paying attention. You three will go and scare the rats towards me using fireballs. I will try to cast a spell. If it fails, I will engage in a melee and you three would support me. Clear?", I ask. The reply was a trio of totally not mischievous smiles.

An afternoon later, I had a score of giant rat tails with me. And also lots of burning rats. Mostly coz of the three queens here but a few also coz I panicked and just instinctively blew my breath on the rats.

Vanus

unevaluated

> > >

Cooking Rations
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Other: 5 rations
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use guild kitchens
> > >

The world was still foreign to her. There was no hint of any kind of the existence of the digital world from here, seeing that everything had to be processed manually. What about her then? she was an existence born from the digital world. Was the flesh she had made of ones and zeroes, or was it made of bones, bloods, and sinews? of hearts and brains? By that logic, what was experience reflected in her guild card?

Seeing that she had no answer, she decided to wait until she leveled up. If she was still a creature of digital world, the crystallization of experience would turn her stronger, into the higher form she she could sustain. But if not, then whatever would happen would happen. It was not like she could be a partner with another, to use the power in their possibilities to evolve.

She moved from the rooftop where she sat, and walked to the guild building. She was planning to take another quest like yesterday, seeing that she only had limited time before she ran out of food. At that point, she had to take another quest like it and she preferred to get everything done rather than postponing it.

The guild was not bustling with people, unlike yesterday. This early in the morning, the counter was newly opened. A yawn could be heard from the direction of the receptionist. Seeing no reason to procastinate, she went to the quest board and took the cooking rations quest from it. She submitted the quest and went to the kitchen.

The kitchen was still empty when she arrived. She began by putting every ingredient she needed yesterday to the counter, and preparing a bowl for the mixture. After that, she took out the agar powder from the shelf and put it to the water, mixing it with honey and boiling it.

As she waited for the water to boil, she heard footsteps coming to her direction. The sound went closer, and closer until the man from yesterday appeared. The man gave her a nod when he saw her, and immediately went to open the drawer. He took out an apron and wore it, then took a pair of gloves from it.

He began by combing and tying his hair. After his appearance looked immaculate, he then started to prepare his own ingredients. At this point, she moved her gaze from the man to the food she was cooking.

It was not long until she saw bubbles coming forth from the bottom of the pan, signifying its boiled condition. She poured the water-honey-agar mixture to the bowl and mixed them with a wooden spoon, before she pour it into the pan and bake it.

"215 minutes is enough." The man suddenly commented.

What? She wondered how she would be able to measure the time. This place did not have a clock at all, thus how did the man determine the time made her confused. What could she use as a timepiece? When she turned to face the man, the man was busy with his own cooking, not paying any attention to her.

It would have to be investigated later. She had neither idea nor means to tell the time. It was possible for her to calculate it roughly from the position of the sun, but that would mean she had to go outside of the kitchen, letting her ration bars without any oversight.

After she felt it was done, she took out the ration bars from the oven. The bars' color was not as brown as she liked, but it would have to do. putting it away, she began to prepare another batch.

The man seemed finished with his cooking for the meanwhile, when she was preparing to mix them. As she saw the man resting, she finished the mixture and poured them to the pan. The mixture was then put in the oven and she wait.

Her curiosity was nagging at her. How did the man tell the time in this world? was he carrying a piece of clock? She hadn't seen any clock at all since she arrived in this world. Maybe because she was not paying attention enough at her surroundings. Were they using some kind of sand hourglass? or any other time pieces?

As it was, she checked on the baked dough. When she opened the oven, she could feel a hot air surging from the oven. Then, she pulled the pan and observe it. The color was too light, she felt. She then put it back into the oven and continue to wait.

The process was repeated until she got the batches of ration bars she needed. As it was, she began to get a feel on how the mixture was baked. The result got more consistent in color at the later batches compared to the early one. As she finished, she gave her gratitude at the man and went back to the guild to submit her result and report.
"Seems you really want that cooking right whatever kind of xenos you are. Good job I guess" AIEO throws the rewards at her.

REWARDS:
Coins: 10 G
Other: 5 ration bars
1/3 permission to use guild kitchens freely.

Vanus

"And we are back to the sewers coz of course we fucking are," I complained to my dolls as I tried to navigate through the path of minimum trash.

"First their were slimes, now their are rats, next time their will be a fire breathing squirrels I swear."

"Honestly just what are people here flushing down the drain for there to be so much, giant , way too well fed for sewers, life underneath."

"Anyways, you three remember the plan right? I will repeat once again coz I am pretty sure atleast one of you was probably not paying attention. You three will go and scare the rats towards me using fireballs. I will try to cast a spell. If it fails, I will engage in a melee and you three would support me. Clear?", I ask. The reply was a trio of totally not mischievous smiles.

An afternoon later, I had a score of giant rat tails with me. And also lots of burning rats. Mostly coz of the three queens here but a few also coz I panicked and just instinctively blew my breath on the rats.
"Please don't ever try and lie in such a way again. Fire being used in the sewers is not something that could or should happen... You could blow up the entire sewer system with that if you aren't careful due to all the rotting and decaying substances...."
Rewards:
Nothing.

Euphoria723

Task: Harvest Season [Evaluation Needed]
Sponsor: Adventure Guild
Requirement: Level 1
Objective:
- Assist a farmer with their crops.
- Chase away any pests.
- Perform a satisfactory job.
Description:
Farmers in the Scribel Region are always in need of temporary labor.
Head out to rural farmland and get reconnected with nature.
Beware: Pests and bugs are slightly bigger here than you might expect!

Rewards:
  • Other: A basket of fresh produce

For today Vesper decide to spend the morning helping out Farmer Johnathan again until the afternoon. He got dress, notify the guild first, than headed out to the farmland on his sword. Not long after, Vesper arrived and jumped off Qi Ming and retract it back to it's sheath. He give farmer Johnathan a greeting and took a sickle.

Vesper headed towards the wheat that's ready for harvest. He took the sickle in his hand and cut them one by one. He made a pile for each row then bundle them up with a thick string afterwards. After being done with several rows of wheat, Vesper stretched and wiped his sweat with his arm. He'll have to wash his clothes tonight.

After harvesting the wheat, he went ahead and plow the field with 2 plow horses. He pushed the plow tool along the field with the hep of the sturdy horses. By the afternoon, he finished plowing a quarter of the field. Being done here, Vesper notified the farmer and head to the city

GenderMaleRaceLuanLevel2 [595/600]
Age19ClassIce ElementalistMoney590 Gold
Appearance

wi00jvja.4xx (1).jpg
Personality
Backstory

Skills/Inventory

Feathers95

The Hidden Symbol
  • Required Level: n/a
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: At least 1 completed guild quest.
  • Make contact with a spy from the guild.
  • Learn how to use the Hidden Symbol.
  • Submit a quest report from Spire Reef.
The guild has no official branch office in Spire Reef.
We depend on adventurers to serve as our secret informants.
Meet with a guild spy to learn how to submit quest reports.
By drawing the Hidden Symbol on paper and burning it…
Your message will make its way to our agents.
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
(See Disguised Character Sheet)
QUEST REPORT (APPRAISED)
Quest Report (40)
Name
: Felicia El Freliti Ari Fiel
Level: 9 (8155/9000) 1
Quest: The Hidden Symbol
Evaluation:
  • Arrived at Spire Reef
The week-long trek to Spire Reef passed by uneventfully, although Ari found it quite fun adjusting to her new body and restricting the usage of her abilities. She tried not using her frostfire abilities at all, but after encountering a few groups of dangerous beasts, she occasionally had no choice but to use spells to ward them off. Hopefully, as long as she laid low in Spire Reef, she wouldn't be forced to shed her disguise as easily as she had to out in the wilderness. When the fearsome port city approached over the horizon, Ari began smudging dirt and mud from the badlands onto her face, body and clothes before continuing her journey. Since she was already in an unhygienic state from camping outside seven days in a row, there wasn't much worse she could make her appearance.

As she approached the outskirts of the lawless city, she noticed a poor old man begging for change on the streets. Taking a coin from her pocket, stolen from one of the bandits that had attacked her earlier in the week, she engraved a familiar mark using her dagger before tossing it to the beggar. As the old man cried out in joy at the coin clenched in his palm, he stuffed a crumpled up piece of paper into her hands as thanks before proceeding to beg for more change from passersby. Taking a brief glance at the scribble on the piece of paper, Ari idly threw the note away as the symbol suddenly started fading, turning the scrap into a blank note tumbling away with the sea breeze.

After establishing herself a temporary resting place in an alleyway close to the sea, she scruffily wrote out her quest report using some old chalk and a newspaper she found, before signing it with the hidden symbol and burning it away in another beggar's little bonfire.

Last edited:

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Unappraised

"So the first one is......" I followed the directions of a friendly staff member at the tavern and arrived at a busy office building before I entered and spoke "Package for 2043?" The receptionist smiled and took the package, putting it in a numbered container after confirming the contents and spoke "Here's the slip that the package has been received." Behind handed the little slip I placed it in my bag before going on to do the other two tasks.

The next package was more hard to find, I had to take at least a few hours to find the house and the owner only promptly grabbed his package, threw a token like thing at me while breathing heavily for some reason? Anyway I went onto my next package and it was directed to the orphanage and that was easy to find since I've been there once before.

When I arrived at the orphanage I greeted the matron and gave her the package, she nodded her thanks and gave a token for me to return to the guild.

I got lost again and spent a few hours looking for the guild "Yay I found it~" I found the guild again~
"It seems that you've done your work properly... Miss Orgalla?"
When taking a close look to the adventurer who reported her job, Manyvat felt like he had already seen her. However, it was nothing that mattered as for now.

"In any case, here is your reward...let's see... Delivery Service... 18 Gold Coins!"
Handing out the reward, Manyvat thought that it was a nice reward for just delivering packages-- as long as it stays within the city of course.

OOC: And 100EXP~ Be sure to edit it so we can notice that it was appraised~