SHF High-school Fanfic

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Like... in Scribble Hub High School? Or what?
And a cleric for what?:love::love::love:
Also curious, what kind of serial killer is this? I know a lot of people do serial killers in stories just for the psychopathy and experience with bladed weapons and stealth. Pretty boring, honestly. They don't actually do anything innovative in terms of their calling cards, just making them superior because they killed a lot.
I want to see something like the serial killer from Hunter x Hunter, where he crushes people with his bare hands. Or only killing via garrottes, and nothing else, having to work around their weapon of choice as an actual handicap rather than all benefits. Or doing twisted rituals like bathing in their victim's blood or eating their victim!
What a trip through time you've taken me on.

My serial killer is cannibalistic, posing as a church member. He also has a great passion for children.
He uses traps, crossbows, blades and steel wires. On this he is not very original.
I don't think you'd like that.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
How?

Are you constantly swapping out parts?

Also, how is this related to my comment? Are you talking along the lines of popular dilemmas, in that the Ship of Theseus is a philosophical analogy like Schrodinger's cat?
I mean in the way that the behavior of the character depends on the perception of others and perception changes over time, so which perception or idea is the true one or is there even a self that isn't a meme?
It's kinda too my answer to Theuses ship, the ship isn't the same but the meme of the ship, of the name remains, the is no person, only a meme that we perceive, we create in the mind, the character is the manifestation of reality is what you perceive it to be and the things in it.
What a trip through time you've taken me on.

My serial killer is cannibalistic, posing as a church member. He also has a great passion for children.
He uses traps, crossbows, blades and steel wires. On this he is not very original.
I don't think you'd like that.
I like it.

@DannyTheDaikon I remembered another cartoon that you have to watch.
Knyaz Vladimir 2004
It's on YouTube with English subs. Absolutely brilliant piece of Russian animation, one of the last good ones too :c
Nowadays it's almost impossible to find any decent Russian movies or animation.

MatchaChocolate69

I have something too!

Would.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
@DannyTheDaikon I remembered another cartoon that you have to watch.
Knyaz Vladimir 2004
It's on YouTube with English subs. Absolutely brilliant piece of Russian animation, one of the last good ones too :c
Nowadays it's almost impossible to find any decent Russian movies or animation.
:blob_aww: thank you! I'll add it to the list! I can't wait for next week... I'll finally be home and even have some time for myself :blob_melt: I'll start watching everything you and Nahrenne recommended :blob_melt:
ಠ_ಠ

MatchaChocolate69

seems harmless one the first look but it can cause a lot of different individual problems.
I wasn't aware of this condition. I've read the symptoms. It's painful. Nothing I can say can help you, but I hope to occasionally lift your spirits a bit with my cringe. I'm giving you a metaphysical pat.

Voidiris

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM
Indeed there is no problem, incest is wincest.
I wasn't aware of this condition. I've read the symptoms. It's painful. Nothing I can say can help you, but I hope to occasionally lift your spirits a bit with my cringe. I'm giving you a metaphysical pat.
I accept it and you succeed at what you but I have one of the more harmless variant that still makes me a weakling that has no control in many ways.

:blob_aww: thank you! I'll add it to the list! I can't wait for next week... I'll finally be home and even have some time for myself :blob_melt: I'll start watching everything you and Nahrenne recommended :blob_melt:
My favorite parts are always the songs. Dear god they're beautiful and always fitting. I was listening to [Русская Рать] and remembered that cartoon. It's not even in the cartoon, if I remember it right.
Warning: there's a bit of red in the video.

MatchaChocolate69

You know a strange thing...

In my family, on my mother's side, every woman has these prophetic dreams and have terrifyingly good results in fortune-telling.

It's the same with the women on Dad's side. Men usually don't have such abilities-or they don't develop them.

Why am I saying all this? Because right now I remembered my dream from a year ago, where I read exactly this thread and exactly these messages.

Even my future-seeing powers are leading me to this place. I don't know if that's a good thing.
Are you becoming Baba Yaga?!

MatchaChocolate69

I accept it and you succeed at what you but I have one of the more harmless variant that still makes me a weakling that has no control in many ways.
Although harmless, it is still an evil curse. I admire you for accepting it.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
My favorite parts are always the songs. Dear god they're beautiful and always fitting. I was listening to [Русская Рать] and remembered that cartoon. It's not even in the cartoon, if I remember it right.
Warning: there's a bit of red in the video.
:blob_aww: such a great song! And that old school style of animation :blob_aww: I loved the way they used to animate stuff. Had so much soul in it.

After listening and watching the video I started thinking about Anastasia (1997) animated movie. It's american production, but it's about Anastasia Romanoff and gave me a bit similar vibe. Was actually obsessed with this movie as a kid. has lots of good music too.

Voidiris

Although harmless, it is still an evil curse. I admire you for accepting it.
Well I have a love hate relationship with it, it can give me great pleasure and great distress.
It's just for me another part of my body and who I am, there is difference between the self and the disease, literally because it's genetic.

MatchaChocolate69

:blob_aww: such a great song! And that old school style of animation :blob_aww: I loved the way they used to animate stuff. Had so much soul in it.

After listening and watching the video I started thinking about Anastasia (1997) animated movie. It's american production, but it's about Anastasia Romanoff and gave me a bit similar vibe. Was actually obsessed with this movie as a kid. has lots of good music too.

I had a crush on her. 🤩