SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Yo, my frend. Help me join this school plz. I live under a rock and need help setting up the documents.

By the way, has someone ever sat on the ceiling? If so, let me sit up there too.
I'm in seat -13, it's on the ceiling~
Theirl lives in the vents~
Enigma lives somewhere in the ceiling~

Yo, my frend. Help me join this school plz. I live under a rock and need help setting up the documents.

By the way, has someone ever sat on the ceiling? If so, let me sit up there too.
Here is my template if you need to know how to apply for a position in the classroom.

Chair: 30
Name: Corty (we will take your username 99% of the time, so, duh, it is for the community)
Info: Resident weeb. + I allow everything. Go wild; you can yandere my character or portray it as an utter fool; I don't mind.

Of course, you can write up whatever you want, but my guess is the writers will run with your personality based on what you showed on the forums. So don't be surprised if it gets ignored.
To join, you need to summon Corty when you wrote down your character.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Thank you, Mama, I'm glad you appreciated it. I would have liked to give more prominence to the family of supervillains, but I guess that will happen in the next episode if it gets written. As for the wedding, I think it would be more suitable as a finale. The most important character is still missing from the roll call, the one who moves the entire story.
I wonder who that character could be.
Emoji artist 🤩
That I am!
:blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two:
It's impossible, Mama. Russians cannot be good. They are notoriously evil.
:blob_blank: Then my shakes shall do my bidding. If I cannot be the Hero, my little ones shall become the order keepers without a Master.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
From the series, "someone has to do it, right?"
I think you're going to be amazing Hero Matcha-kun :blob_uwu:
*adds more blankets*
*snuggles more*

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
As for the wedding, I think it would be more suitable as a finale.
I've more or less already plotted out the finale for the Ssemouy-Seymour plot(just have to find the willpower to write and fill it in between)
That said, it might be a very grim wedding

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
What the actual f*ck just happened?

I look away to the recent chapters of the SHF story, and- BOOM!

5 FRICKING ANSWERS

GUYS, I GENUINELY NEED TO GET ANOTHER KEYBOARD JUST TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Are y'all making calamari!?
I'll help!!
*Grabs a prometheum flamer*
N-no... :sweating_profusely: need for fire... Pixy dear... b-but you could help rub... the tentacle.
Brilliant foresight, Lord Matcha! Though I am not sure if my hands have the usual texture of human skin. They are quite cold. Though it would never hurt to try. Do tell me if anything is going wrong,.
*takes off gloves and continues*
... :blob_cringe:... Yes.... feels go--- ahem... The t-temperature is perfect... refreshing... :blob_okay:
At once, Lord Matcha! :blob_evil: *turns up the water pressure* *scrubs harder*
:sweating_profusely: D-dont stop! :blob_cringe:
Preparing ingredients
E-exactly! :sweating_profusely:
No, I believe we are making some sort of Sashimi
NO SASHIMI
Wrong~ Yes cutting~
*stabs*
*slices tentacles into rings*
PLEASE NO!