SHF High-school Fanfic

Ah, it is indeed getting warm, Lord Matcha. Does the tentacle cook itself under it's own body heat? That is a very interesting mechanism. Thankfully, I've worn gloves. :blob_evil:

Hmm, is it just me, or is the tentacle getting slimier? I need to wash this off...
*starts rubbing more vigorously*
... T-the gloves are fine... b-but if you were to take them off, you would speed up the process, :blob_evil: and the result would be better...
The touch of your hands' skin further stimulates the nerves, increasing the volume and heat!
Don't worry... :blob_hmm_two: I've cast... ahem... a spell! Y-yes a spell! :sweating_profusely: Yeah, a magic spell that protects you from burns... and high temperatures!
T-trust me! :sweating_profusely:
This is the art of energy-saving bioethical cooking, and I am modestly a master at it....
:blob_cringe:
*breathing heavily*
*sweating*
Y-yes... :sweating_profusely: remove that filth... :sweating_profusely:
Da fuq are you two doing? :blob_neutral:

Pixytokisaki14

Suffering in Final period
... T-the gloves are fine... b-but if you were to take them off, you would speed up the process, :blob_evil: and the result would be better...
The touch of your hands' skin further stimulates the nerves, increasing the volume and heat!
Don't worry... :blob_hmm_two: I've cast... ahem... a spell! Y-yes a spell! :sweating_profusely: Yeah, a magic spell that protects you from burns... and high temperatures!
This is the art of energy-saving bioethical cooking, and I am modestly a master at it....
Are y'all making calamari!?
I'll help!!
*Grabs a prometheum flamer*
image0-7.gif

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Brilliant foresight, Lord Matcha! Though I am not sure if my hands have the usual texture of human skin. They are quite cold. Though it would never hurt to try. Do tell me if anything is going wrong,.
*takes off gloves and continues*
*breathing heavily*
*sweating*
Y-yes... :sweating_profusely: remove that filth... :sweating_profusely:
At once, Lord Matcha! :blob_evil: *turns up the water pressure* *scrubs harder*

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
So, this chapter is a bit different from what I've written so far.
The comedic undertone is present but very hidden, for once the protagonist is not Matcha, and the POV often changes, but it's always from the perspective of the Good Guys. The style is experimental, inspired by interacting with you.
Without you posting on this thread, this chapter would not have been written (probably for the better, but patience). The interactions I've had with you have automatically created this story, populated with such incredible, multifaceted, and complex characters. What I love about this community is finding myself with people who are in some ways similar to me, with whom it's easy to sync up, and for a writer, it's an ideal place.

It's a double-edged sword because it's easy to get lost in this comfort and warmth you all convey, and one might lose sight of their goals and decide to drown in this pleasant broth when one should be working hard. But indulging in pleasure every now and then isn't that bad. This is one of the themes of this chapter, and I hope I've managed to convey it to you. Thank you for inspiring me.

Here is who appears or is mentioned in the chapter, not in order of importance:
@Anon2024, @Theirl @Corty @ElliePorter @Azure_Fog @MidnightFox1 @Nahrenne @Simple_Russian_Boi @DannyTheDaikon @Voidiris @SsemouyOnan @ShizukiIchino @Pixytokisaki14 @WatchaKhoko

As has been pointed out in the comments it is a chapter with a strong musical connation.
Here is the official soundtrack that inspired it during its writing (there is also a secret song-let's see who discovers it)

Especially the song Dream and Heart Break

Let Matcha cook!
✍️πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I love it! TheIrl becomes a hero to stop the SHHS corruption.

:blob_popcorn:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
:blob_aww:
*gets distracted by cheering Her Stabbyness*
*forgets she was supposed to fight someone*
*is staring intensely*
*is staring even more*
:blob_aww:
*cheers so hard she falls asleep*
What double meanings? :blob_frown:
Did I say something wrong?
Right~ right~
:blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock:

NO CUTTING! :sweat_smile:
Absolutely no to the knife! The knife is not necessary in this processing! NO TO THE KNIFE!
:sweating_profusely:

You must use only your hands, and you must not tear them... The movement must be like that of how to say.... a caress.
Wrong~ Yes cutting~
*stabs*
*slices tentacles into rings*
🀘
πŸ‘†πŸ€ž
βœ‹πŸ€²πŸ‘οΈπŸ€š
πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘:blob_evil:πŸ‘πŸ‘‰
πŸ–πŸ‘οΈπŸ€²πŸ€š
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
🦡
*going to steal some things*​
Have fun~