SHF High-school Fanfic

What the actual f*ck just happened?

I look away to the recent chapters of the SHF story, and- BOOM!

5 FRICKING ANSWERS

GUYS, I GENUINELY NEED TO GET ANOTHER KEYBOARD JUST TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS.
Welcome to SHHS, COMRADE! Keep your limbs close to your body, least someone steals them. :blob_okay:

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
Alr, let me sort the answers out.

Hoo, boy, Azure's getting a deskmate!

I hope he's not... Oh, yeah. I forgot I'm gonna sit with literal eldritch beings. Why should i be afraid?

I'm in seat -13, it's on the ceiling~
Theirl lives in the vents~
Enigma lives somewhere in the ceiling~

You are giving me some... Weird vibes... *Distant Impostor noises.*

To join, you need to summon Corty when you wrote down your character.

I'm currently creating an OC of mine. I took it from my story though.

Sure, lemme just-
*sees that everyone already answered*
:blob_cringe:

Hey, give me some details or warnings regarding my soon-to-be classmates please? That would help a lot.

Hopper

Apology accepted~
*licks blood off knife*
Hmm... not the greatest blood...
SSSSSSSSSSSTTT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Resisting pain, trying to endure it.*

Look, I'm a fricking normal being. You thought an average-looking boy would taste that good? If so, then you would have feasting like Christmas dinner every single day.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Hey, give me some details or warnings regarding my soon-to-be classmates please? That would help a lot.
My best advice is to ask them themselves. Most are glad to answer! (You might die several times in the process).
Check out the glossary for basic information, though the most helpful are the clubs(if any interest you, you may freely join) and the Eldritch family tree(just so you know who not to mess with). Some of the more prolific members even have their own character sheets

More importantly, your username suggests you are a Good Person. Does that mean you are a hero? :blob_frown:

Hopper

Also... Do not look into my story yet, as you would easily get disturbed by it.

Seriously, don't. I beg of you.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
SSSSSSSSSSSTTT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Resisting pain, trying to endure it.*

Look, I'm a fricking normal being. You thought an average-looking boy would taste that good? If so, then you would have feasting like Christmas dinner every single day.
Hmmm~
Weak.
My best advice is to ask them themselves. Most are glad to answer! (You might die several times in the process).
Check out the glossary for basic information, though the most helpful are the clubs(if any interest you, you may freely join) and the Eldritch family tree(just so you know who not to mess with). Some of the more prolific members even have their own character sheets

More importantly, your username suggests you are a Good Person. Does that mean you are a hero? :blob_frown:
The glossary is kinda outdated though~ I need to write an updated entry...

Hopper

If what you mean hero is not doing bad things and actually follows the school rules, then yes i am.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
If what you mean hero is not doing bad things and actually follows the school rules, then yes i am.
So you're an enemy.jpg

Don't worry, you have a 24 hour grace period where I treat you as a normal person and not a hero, so ask away!