SHF High-school Fanfic

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
Hmmm~
Weak.
OH FOR F*CK SA- *Realizes that I'm currently talking to a psychopath.*

Oh, I mean uhm... What do you expect from a literal human? I only have my gadgets here, okay?

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
OH FOR F*CK SA- *Realizes that I'm currently talking to a psychopath.*

Oh, I mean uhm... What do you expect from a literal human? I only have my gadgets here, okay?
Gadgets~? Shizuki has better gadgets than you~ She's only a cat girl~

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
View attachment 26577
Don't worry, you have a 24 hour grace period where I treat you as a normal person and not a hero, so ask away!
... Your words are indirectly threatening. But I suppose that's the cost of signing into the school.

So, I must ask Corty and give him? Her? Them. I must gave them my character sheet, yes?

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
... Your words are indirectly threatening. But I suppose that's the cost of signing into the school.

So, I must ask Corty and give him? Her? Them. I must gave them my character sheet, yes?
Corty is a guy irl yes, but in the fanfiction he's currently a she for lore reasons(schrodinger's loli). Yes, send your character sheet as a private message to Corty

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
@Class_President he is doing Russian Gang Signs on school premises

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Nope~ It's way weaker~
Game logic is subjective~
Well that's true, game logic would be an element in the set the Declaration encompasses. But it's technically the same type? Like how time stop would be under your authority but it's still a time power.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Well that's true, game logic would be an element in the set the Declaration encompasses. But it's technically the same type? Like how time stop would be under your authority but it's still a time power.
Yep~ It's just that the Declaration encompasses all logic instead~