Submit a character for my upcoming reader-interactive story!

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
this is from a dropped novel with a totally different vibe, so I have to adapt some things

Character Player Name: Anasuya
What do they look like in game?
person wearing a dcbb6.jpg

What kind of gamer are they?
never plays by the meta, only with joke classes/characters that they can make a reference to a piece of media.
if the game allows it, they would have multiple characters with different abilities, but all with the same appearance.

Are they the type to join a guild, party up when needed, or go solo?
they are a comic relief character with a tragic backstory, so they'll probably be a side character that shows up sometimes and steals the scene.

in my novel, they have the power to copy someone's appearance and their power.
due to their heavy trauma and dissociation of their own identity, the way they communicate and understand people is through references and impersonations of other people (famous, fictional, the characters themselves)

I dunno how to make this work in your novel, but I love this character very much, so it would be nice to see them alive in another universe.

also, it's important that they're non-binary and they never show their true face, makes more sense when they impersonate every person from every gender and race (at least to me...)

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
Character Real Name: Liam Hedge
Character Player Name: Trash Fire
What do they look like in game? A 4,7 brown skinned boy with monkey fur covering his body. He has monkeish ears (no human ears) and a tail wish hand like feet. A ditto like face. •_•
What kind of gamer are they? (playstyle, gear style, etc)
He invest in any thing that interests them and plays into extremes. He is a annoyance yet not quite dangerous in fights. He uses whatever looks fun at the moment. He has no concept of "strategy" or "planning".

He mostly plays solo, not by choice though. As he is a nuisance to most people he teams with he usually can't stay in a group or guild long enough to get anything done before he leaves or gets kicked.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Character Real Name: Thomas Greaves
Character Player Name: TabbyTheCitrus

Weretiger as race, so think of a bipedal tiger that is 7 feet tall. Tall and impressively bulky, built like a tank. Ranger/archer class, with a large war bow that shoots arrows the side of a ballistae bolt
Semi-casual player, and is very into PK and PvP, but not in an official manner. Not that he is malice or anything, but he loves the thrill of PK-ing, and only goes after those that he considers worthy prey to 'hunt'. Fair fighter, but an absolute trash talker (He ain't mean none of those, but it is psychological warfare), and his victims always received their PKed drop after their death somehow. Detects malicious PK, and goes to great lengths to those who abused the PK playstyle.
Mostly solo, but also part-take in parties for big events. Is not part of a guild, but somehow, always gets mistaken for being part of a 'hidden' PK guild, mostly by the game forum.

C_P_Tuck

Every great story needs an author
Character Real Name: Virola Caligula
(I just make them genderless, if you have a problem with it make them female.)
Character Player Name: Centrogen
A poison dragonoid.
OPEN] Poisonous Dragon - Monster Girl Adopt by Sokine on DeviantArt
They try to always specialize in status effects, they use builds that can either apply the most status effects, builds that have status effect that synergize (like a poisonous gas that can explode when set ablaze) or builds that can spezialize in one status effect like poison, bleeding or acids. Thus she has good AOE and DOT attacks but nothing that does a lot of damage.
They play mostly solo and love potion crafting but they like to use more magical ways to apply status effects.
They are rather eccentric, can be sadistic if in control and they are an absolute try hard.
Is absolutely obsessed with the idea of causality, she can't stop thinking about causes and effects, she only thinks like that.
They would join a guild but keep themself out of most guild business.
(They would definitely tag team with Bubbles.)
Now that's a cute-ass dergon girl!
Character Real Name: Thomas Greaves
Character Player Name: TabbyTheCitrus
Weretiger as race, so think of a bipedal tiger that is 7 feet tall. Tall and impressively bulky, built like a tank. Ranger/archer class, with a large war bow that shoots arrows the side of a ballistae bolt
Semi-casual player, and is very into PK and PvP, but not in an official manner. Not that he is malice or anything, but he loves the thrill of PK-ing, and only goes after those that he considers worthy prey to 'hunt'. Fair fighter, but an absolute trash talker (He ain't mean none of those, but it is psychological warfare), and his victims always received their PKed drop after their death somehow. Detects malicious PK, and goes to great lengths to those who abused the PK playstyle.
Mostly solo, but also part-take in parties for big events. Is not part of a guild, but somehow, always gets mistaken for being part of a 'hidden' PK guild, mostly by the game forum.
You okay if I run that as a tiger-boy? Like a cat-boy, but with obvious tiger markings and not a normal cat?
Character Real Name: Liam Hedge
Character Player Name: Trash Fire
What do they look like in game? A 4,7 brown skinned boy with monkey fur covering his body. He has monkeish ears (no human ears) and a tail wish hand like feet. A ditto like face. •_•
He invest in any thing that interests them and plays into extremes. He is a annoyance yet not quite dangerous in fights. He uses whatever looks fun at the moment. He has no concept of "strategy" or "planning".

He mostly plays solo, not by choice though. As he is a nuisance to most people he teams with he usually can't stay in a group or guild long enough to get anything done before he leaves or gets kicked.
Monkey business. I love it.
this is from a dropped novel with a totally different vibe, so I have to adapt some things

Character Player Name: Anasuya

never plays by the meta, only with joke classes/characters that they can make a reference to a piece of media.
if the game allows it, they would have multiple characters with different abilities, but all with the same appearance.

they are a comic relief character with a tragic backstory, so they'll probably be a side character that shows up sometimes and steals the scene.

in my novel, they have the power to copy someone's appearance and their power.
due to their heavy trauma and dissociation of their own identity, the way they communicate and understand people is through references and impersonations of other people (famous, fictional, the characters themselves)

I dunno how to make this work in your novel, but I love this character very much, so it would be nice to see them alive in another universe.

also, it's important that they're non-binary and they never show their true face, makes more sense when they impersonate every person from every gender and race (at least to me...)
I love it! You sure you're okay with me incorporating one of your own story characters into it?

I might hit you up asking for more details if that's okay :) I wanna honor a fellow author if I can.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Character Real Name: Raven Mercury
Character Player Name: UmbrellaBird
What do they look like in-game?
He's wearing the classical Phantom Thief set in the brightest white most flashiest design possible when larping: Tuxedo, silk hat, flashy cape, silk gloves, and monocle. Otherwise he wears a black knight armor with a raven-esque design.
What kind of gamer are they? Raven's a casual hardcore gamer using a Duelist/DPS Warrior and Thief hybrid class to larp as a Phantom Thief. He's obsessed with chivalry and knighthood, so he acts like a true knight whenever he's not larping, and uses a color-changing gunbrella as his weapon. Raven tries to be as insufferable as possible while still staying in character while larping, but is really chill and a brother/father figure when not. An unfairly great cook and always on the hunt for good cooking recipes.
Are they the type to join a guild, party up when needed, or go solo? Raven is both an attention seeker and the silent pillar of support depending on which moment you meet him. He talked a friend into making their own guild, just so he could act as both knight and grey eminence. He's acting alone when larping but otherwise he's a group player through and through.

Obsoleteness

Character Real Name: Virola Caligula
(I just make them genderless, if you have a problem with it make them female.)
Character Player Name: Centrogen
A poison dragonoid.
OPEN] Poisonous Dragon - Monster Girl Adopt by Sokine on DeviantArt
They try to always specialize in status effects, they use builds that can either apply the most status effects, builds that have status effect that synergize (like a poisonous gas that can explode when set ablaze) or builds that can spezialize in one status effect like poison, bleeding or acids. Thus she has good AOE and DOT attacks but nothing that does a lot of damage.
They play mostly solo and love potion crafting but they like to use more magical ways to apply status effects.
They are rather eccentric, can be sadistic if in control and they are an absolute try hard.
Is absolutely obsessed with the idea of causality, she can't stop thinking about causes and effects, she only thinks like that.
They would join a guild but keep themself out of most guild business.
(They would definitely tag team with Bubbles.)
This was the original concept for Luna in my story before I settled with lightning specialization :blob_aww: Figured a poisonous dragon would be a bad love interest :blob_melt:

Also the perfect party member for Bubbles since I doubt she would be able to poison you :blob_cookie:

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
This was the original concept for Luna in my story before I settled with lightning specialization :blob_aww: Figured a poisonous dragon would be a bad love interest :blob_melt:

Also the perfect party member for Bubbles since I doubt she would be able to poison you :blob_cookie:
I think they could be too good comparison of the fear that insanity can cause, Bubble shows the fear insane people induce in others and Centrogen could show the horror of having no control over oneself.
I'm definitely hyped for the web novel.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Character Real Name: Alasta
Character Player Name: Alasta (She's dumb enough to use her real name)
> I'd prefer keeping the "Player" name Alasta, so if it's not allowed to use real name for character name, you can change the real name part to Hailey
What do they look like in game?: In my original story she is a very tall white-haired elf (flat cutting board).
If you have Facebook then here's a compliation of her pics, if not here's one directly
What kind of gamer are they? A vanguard tank, I.E a braindead/brainless tank whom takes all the buff and heal, go in to take all the damage (via taunt/block), try not to die and come back out hopefully alive because she thinks that's very generous and cool, also very religious, even if it's in a game, she tried to push the stereotypical medieval fantasy religion "goddess" onto people (which you can be creative with since I don't even know much about religion but loved the character concept), also have a gap-moe thing with being brave and tall but also shy (not socially awkward, just shy and bright)
Also, prefer to use items because they look cool rather than actual use or class-wise (unless told otherwise which will listen to).
Definitely will join a guild and party up when needed since she'll die alone.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Feels weird to do this again, not gonna lie.

So, I'm making a new story. The basic premise is a litRPG novel where people play a full-dive VR game called Project Terra: Alternate Earth. It's a class-less, open-world game that relies heavily on realism. Outside of the ability to magically respawn, characters are bound to face all kinds of consequences that mimic real life.

So not Isekai, but heavy litrpg/gamelit.

What I need from you all is characters! The story will be coming here soon (month-ish at max), and I need characters! Jump in at the start with a character submission before the story begins! Use the below format, and thank you for your help!

Character Real Name:
Character Player Name:
(please note that I write humans and humanoids. small affectations are welcome, but nothing that changes their movement or physicality too much. Cat/Dog girls/boys, and the like)

Thanks again, and I hope at least some of you check out Project Terra when it comes out!

Character Real Name: Alf Klark
Character Player Name: GoodPersonHere
What do they look like in game? An ordinary human. He usually and most likely wears casual/simple minimalistic clothing. His appearance may vary based on what gears and items he used.
What kind of gamer are they? He can be an all-rounder. Give him some items related to a role and he'll do his job. Example: Give him a pair of Hermes Shoes and he'll come back to you with plenty of info. But, if he's not working with someone, he'd most likely do any one of these playstyles.

Trolldier.jpg
Referencetorpg.jpg

Roamer like the Trolldier Or Damage Dealer like Demoknight (As long as he has a charging mechanic like the drunk Scottish with a haunted sword, a shield, and a pair of boots)

Are they the type to join a guild, party up when needed, or go solo? He's playing games only for fun. Hence why his playstyles and gears are completely ridiculous and need two things called brain and skills.

Yes, he's a complete bastard that will crush people with words and harrass them by killing them then do a laugh taunt.
As long as there's trimping like in Team Fortress 2, he'll be invaluable for scouting and dealing burst damage.
You may want to take a look at each items these 2 classes has. That is, if you want to use my OC.

Last edited:

C_P_Tuck

Character Real Name: Alasta
Character Player Name: Alasta (She's dumb enough to use her real name)
> I'd prefer keeping the "Player" name Alasta, so if it's not allowed to use real name for character name, you can change the real name part to Hailey
What do they look like in game?: In my original story she is a very tall white-haired elf (flat cutting board).
If you have Facebook then here's a compliation of her pics, if not here's one directly
What kind of gamer are they? A vanguard tank, I.E a braindead/brainless tank whom takes all the buff and heal, go in to take all the damage (via taunt/block), try not to die and come back out hopefully alive because she thinks that's very generous and cool, also very religious, even if it's in a game, she tried to push the stereotypical medieval fantasy religion "goddess" onto people (which you can be creative with since I don't even know much about religion but loved the character concept), also have a gap-moe thing with being brave and tall but also shy (not socially awkward, just shy and bright)
Also, prefer to use items because they look cool rather than actual use or class-wise (unless told otherwise which will listen to).
Definitely will join a guild and party up when needed since she'll die alone.
Took a while to load the images of her but god is she precious. Must protecc !

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
You okay if I run that as a tiger-boy? Like a cat-boy, but with obvious tiger markings and not a normal cat?
Tiger-MAN. Or just make him a tabby cat man if the game customization doesn’t allow for toger, and make him insistent that he’s a tiger, not a cat.
You know what, just lean in on that trashtalking troll trope trope for him, give him the slutty man-kini armor of the 80s fantasy hero. Imagine the shame getting kill by a PKer dressing like a Vegas stripper

C_P_Tuck

Character Real Name: Alf Klark
Character Player Name: GoodPersonHere
What do they look like in game? An ordinary human. He usually and most likely wears casual/simple minimalistic clothing. His appearance may vary based on what gears and items he used.
What kind of gamer are they? He can be an all-rounder. Give him some items related to a role and he'll do his job. Example: Give him a pair of Hermes Shoes and he'll come back to you with plenty of info. But, if he's not working with someone, he'd most likely do any one of these playstyles.

View attachment 26900 View attachment 26901
Roamer like the Trolldier Or Damage Dealer like Demoknight (As long as he has a charging mechanic like the drunk Scottish with a haunted sword, a shield, and a pair of boots)

Are they the type to join a guild, party up when needed, or go solo? He's playing games only for fun. Hence why his playstyles and gears are completely ridiculous and need two things called brain and skills.

Yes, he's a complete bastard that will crush people with words and harrass them by killing them then do a laugh taunt.
As long as there's trimping like in Team Fortress 2, he'll be invaluable for scouting and dealing burst damage.
You may want to take a look at each items these 2 classes has. That is, if you want to use my OC.
Everyone needs an all-rounder!

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Everyone needs an all-rounder!
Well, he's a competent one. He will definitely laugh lightheartedly and sinisterly joke about his party ally if said ally makes some mistake he does not want to see. If he's going compy and currently teaming, he at least doesn't wanna be the only one who does the job. He despises those who don't do their job.

Remember, he only despises his ally's inefficiency and laziness. He doesn't hate his team, and he'll never hate without obvious reason.

dummycake

I love it! You sure you're okay with me incorporating one of your own story characters into it?

I might hit you up asking for more details if that's okay :) I wanna honor a fellow author if I can.
it's totally fine, and you can definitely hit me up.
I have a lot of other characters in a limbo, giving them life, even if the story is not mine, would make me really happy

Notadate

Character Real Name: Jareld J. Jareld
Character Player Name: JJJ
What do they look like in game? Skelton with a fedora.
What kind of gamer are they? Combat Combat Combat Combat also crafting to Combat again. (Have you ever seen a macgyver combat-ist? He is that, makes tool and fights. Constantly moving.)

(Has Skelton build solely for that lack of anything that interferes with these facts. No hunger, no status effects, nada!)

Solo And loot thief.

Jokester & Insanity

’Holy shit ya’ll fucking doing?’

’Watch this!’ *Blown to bits*, ‘Okay I overestimated this. I can not tank him. Nor you’ *Rebuilds*.

’Hahahahahha, get fucked! My loot!’

‘You know, why I am like this? Because ahahah mine!’

’Jim noooooo! Holy shit was rad.’

’Bonk!’

’Get sticked! The most primal weapon! A stick with a point’

’Well, shit, shouldn’t jumped down that hole. In‘a dungeon now.’

’Yall that’s my thing! I steal loot not you steal from me’

’My fedora! Fedora? Okay is it a fedora!?’

*Dances* ‘I won!’

’Here we go again.’

*runs and jumps into hole* ‘Pussies! Just jump! Oh shit that isn’t water!’

’Nowishi what fuck trying say! Ahhaha’

’I should of. I should have thought that through.’

90% Is to himself, Jim wasn’t a person

Attachments

• 9C1CB4E1-BBAB-468F-AC3E-5D1D76CC2BF4.png
    9C1CB4E1-BBAB-468F-AC3E-5D1D76CC2BF4.png
    330.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

C_P_Tuck

Character name: Xx_LordDeathKiller_xX

Appearance: Black trench coat, black cloak, skull mask, is super short because he accidentally messed up when creating a character.

Play-style: lots of damage over time affects (wow affliction warlock esq), necromancy, uses a scythe as a weapon even if it isn’t very effective. Spends all of his time collecting edgy outfits and taking screencaps.

Other info: Can’t talk to women or people with female avatars

Guild: He plays alone of course, like a true lone wolf outsider.
I don't know how I missed this edgelord even in the swarm of answers. i love it!

dummycake

Player Name: RocketQueen
girl, (brown ski 7fe6c.jpg
Melee with fire/explosion spells.
Explosions for movement and fire to punch her enemies.

She's always looking for a fight, so probably solo.

don't have many notes for her, she's just a very tomboy and crass girl and likes to fight everyone for fun.

Last edited:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Took a while to load the images of her but god is she precious. Must protecc !
YOU READ ME FRIEND, YASSS
Character Real Name: Jareld J. Jareld
Character Player Name: JJJ
What do they look like in game? Skelton with a fedora.
What kind of gamer are they? Combat Combat Combat Combat also crafting to Combat again. (Have you ever seen a macgyver combat-ist? He is that, makes tool and fights. Constantly moving.)

(Has Skelton build solely for that lack of anything that interferes with these facts. No hunger, no status effects, nada!)

Solo And loot thief.

Jokester & Insanity

’Holy shit ya’ll fucking doing?’

’Watch this!’ *Blown to bits*, ‘Okay I overestimated this. I can not tank him. Nor you’ *Rebuilds*.

’Hahahahahha, get fucked! My loot!’

‘You know, why I am like this? Because ahahah mine!’

’Jim noooooo! Holy shit was rad.’

’Bonk!’

’Get sticked! The most primal weapon! A stick with a point’

’Well, shit, shouldn’t jumped down that hole. In‘a dungeon now.’

’Yall that’s my thing! I steal loot not you steal from me’

’My fedora! Fedora? Okay is it a fedora!?’

*Dances* ‘I won!’

’Here we go again.’

*runs and jumps into hole* ‘Pussies! Just jump! Oh shit that isn’t water!’

’Nowishi what fuck trying say! Ahhaha’