Ya’ll like tarot?

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Tarot seems like fun, like symbolism but I had the most exposure to tarot through NS.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
It’s pretty fun. I was thinking of making a yes/no answers post cause I’m bored but I was afraid I was gonna get dragged again lmao

What’s NS?
In germany it's a forbidden topic, in the webnovel community it's Nowhere Star.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
my grandma used to talk with spirits or something, but my family doesn't do anything like that anymore after I was born

lilwriter

my grandma used to talk with spirits or something, but my family doesn't do anything like that anymore after I was born
It’s nice until it isn’t lol. I had to quit for an entire year because my grandma warned me about covid and it scared me so bad I had to take some time off haha

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
I stay away from such things. They are an abomination to God and open you up to influence by evil spirits.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
It’s nice until it isn’t lol. I had to quit for an entire year because my grandma warned me about covid and it scared me so bad I had to take some time off haha
it's scary but it seems cool, I wish my grandma taught something before she passed away

Tempokai

Overworked One
Tarot is fun when the symbolism is intentional in the media (just look at Mullinverse, or Inscryption or other games of his). Future reading through it is bullshit (it's literally betting against the universe), and oftentimes this flies over the head of a typical media illetirate people so use it when you know it will have an impact

lilwriter

it's scary but it seems cool, I wish my grandma taught something before she passed away
It’s really easy to learn though! Try praying to your grandma and see if she answers back. I prayed to mine to send me a raven feather (rare around here) within the week.

She one upped me and when I picked up my preschooler the next day, my daughter handed me a raven feather and said “Mommy I found this and thought of you!”

Fucked me up lmao. Took a long time for me to believe but that was a big one

Tsuru

Robot
Everyone protecc your lolis
This witch is trying to entice them away
Itou Hachi the master of ONEE-LOLI already warned us long ago

original drawn by itou_hachi