Ya’ll like tarot?

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
your territory? you weren't there lol
there's no fucking reason to defend your religion like that, just accept that christians fucked up big time and move on
TFW someone doesn't like his beliefs being slandered
Glory to the kingdom of Jerusalem
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

lilwriter

I have mixed feelings about tarot cards. On the one hand, I have personally seen how good they are at predicting the future - thanks to my sister. On the other hand, they predicted that I would be drafted into the army - thanks to my sister.
... Why is this the second thread you made that turned into a toxic pit? :blob_neutral:
I have that effect on men

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
I'll defended my faith in the promptest way. I will do so again and again, and I don't care if it bothers you
I'm not attacking your faith at all, my man
I'm attacking your clown behavior
you could be an atheist and do the same shit and I would still say the same things

lilwriter

I'm not attacking your faith at all, my man
I'm attacking your clown behavior
you could be an atheist and do the same shit and I would still say the same things
Everything he said was nonsense so don’t bother. You’re doing the right thing combating him but he’s wayyyy too far gone lol

dummycake

Everything he said was nonsense so don’t bother. You’re doing the right thing combating him but he’s wayyyy too far gone lol
he's so delusional that he's either a completely different person from the other I talked with about Christianity or he's trolling

lilwriter

I paid to be read, but i think I wasted my money
I go to this one tarot bar and I’ve been read a couple of times. It’s always kind of a bummer. Like, for $50 at least make it spooky lmao
All tarot cards should be destroyed and it's practitioners burned as witches at the pyre.
Brother in law? Is that you?

Last edited:

dummycake

"It is unseemly to become angry in one's own defense, But in serious spiritual matters, then it is your duty."
-St. Paisios of Mt. Athos
I'm still talking about your behavior, which is not a spiritual matter