Ya’ll like tarot?

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
It’s really easy to learn though! Try praying to your grandma and see if she answers back. I prayed to mine to send me a raven feather (rare around here) within the week.

She one upped me and when I picked up my preschooler the next day, my daughter handed me a raven feather and said “Mommy I found this and thought of you!”

Fucked me up lmao. Took a long time for me to believe but that was a big one
that's really nice.
I think that's similar to the law of attraction or something like that, I've tried before when I was into paranormal stuff, but I don't have the patience for it...

lilwriter

Tarot is fun when the symbolism is intentional in the media (just look at Mullinverse, or Inscryption or other games of his). Future reading through it is bullshit (it's literally betting against the universe), and oftentimes this flies over the head of a typical media illetirate people so use it when you know it will have an impact
Tomato tomAHto. You say betting against, I say trusting in. 💗
Everyone protecc your lolis
This witch is trying to entice them away
Itou Hachi the master of ONEE-LOLI already warned us long ago

original drawn by itou_hachi
?????
That’s so stinkin’ cute
Used to be a practicing Wiccan but I saw some shit that I can't unsee so I'm personally against it. Tarot used to be fun when I was in it but not anymore.
I feel this lol

fluffypie374

Title: Mystery: Rider-Waite.
Sypnosis: The inevitability of all tarots. The 21st century Fool. If the arcana brings thee into the Fifth Epoch... where does thy fate lie? :blob_sir:
Rating: I really want to read this. Someone recommend some good fanfiction of this. Praise the Fool. :blob_cookie:

lilwriter

aren't you Christian or something?
Would you rather: hard mode

1. Worship a god that inspired The Crusades, murdered millions of people in horrific ways by proxy, forcefully absorbed other gods and spirits into his dogma and continues to do so using strong arm methods, delights in the pain of others by ‘ignoring’ hell, use your own son as a blood sacrifice and promise to erase sin—doesn’t

2. Tell your grandma you love and miss her. Collect pretty art.

dummycake

1. Worship a god that inspired The Crusades, murdered millions of people in horrific ways by proxy, forcefully absorbed other gods and spirits into his dogma and continues to do so using strong arm methods, delights in the pain of others by ‘ignoring’ hell, use your own son as a blood sacrifice and promise to erase sin—doesn’t

I don't really care about that because he didn't do those things personally, he just follows the religion (I think at least, I might be misremembering and the guy is the biggest atheist alive)
I just don't get it how you can believe in one metaphysical thing but say that the other is ridiculous.

lilwriter

I don't really care about that because he didn't do those things personally, he just follows the religion (I think at least, I might be misremembering and the guy is the biggest atheist alive)
I just don't get it how you can believe in one metaphysical thing but say that the other is ridiculous.
Hard agree

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Out of a group of around 30 now 2 of us have died. We all had a time in which we cared a bit too much on the afterlife and made several codes in case we wanted a psychic. None of the half brained neanderthals that say they can contact the dead have gotten any of it right. I like the pretty art though.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
aren't you Christian or something?
Yes, but even if I put that aside, I'd still find it ridiculous

Oh, yes, the crusades we fought because the Muslims invaded our territory. Horrific, we fought a war to protect our claims. We absorbed no other gods into our religion, all those claims are baseless. We don't delight in the pain of others, as our whole mission is to prevent that. Those who do as in error. And yes, He sacrificed His son for our sake. Sounds like a loving guy to me. And He will erase sin when he returns. He wasn't supposed to do it initially

lilwriter

Oh, yes, the crusades we fought because the Muslims invaded our territory. Horrific, we fought a war to protect our claims. We absorbed no other gods into our religion, all those claims are baseless. We don't delight in the pain of others, as our whole mission is to prevent that. Those who do as in error. And yes, He sacrificed His son for our sake. Sounds like a loving guy to me. And He will erase sin when he returns. He wasn't supposed to do it initially
lol didn’t mean to get in a dick length contest, lets keep things on topic
Out of a group of around 30 now 2 of us have died. We all had a time in which we cared a bit too much on the afterlife and made several codes in case we wanted a psychic. None of the half brained neanderthals that say they can contact the dead have gotten any of it right. I like the pretty art though.
I agree, I think people who do it for money are super sus

dummycake

your territory? you weren't there lol
there's no fucking reason to defend your religion like that, just accept that christians fucked up big time and move on

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
I have mixed feelings about tarot cards. On the one hand, I have personally seen how good they are at predicting the future - thanks to my sister. On the other hand, they predicted that I would be drafted into the army - thanks to my sister.
... Why is this the second thread you made that turned into a toxic pit? :blob_neutral:

Lloyd

Professional Writer
All tarot cards should be destroyed and it's practitioners burned as witches at the pyre.

dummycake

All tarot cards should be destroyed and it's practitioners burned as witches at the pyre.
that's probably what cursed the US the last time it happened