SHF High-school Fanfic

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Unofficial secret club, formed offstage: TRIPLE ALLIANCE OF EVIL
Matcha, Assurbanipal II, Voidiris
… am I in any clubs? If you don’t count the Student Fox Club (and since I don’t recall its usage in-story, I don’t), I believe I am a free spirit.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
I don’t think the moon chapter ever came to fruition, did it? Hey @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian ! Where is the chapter where the moon hits my eye like a huge pizza pie~?
I believe Prince is writing it, although I also plan to do my own version. Probably after the next chapter I'm writing. A kind of mini saga. I'm not sure if it will be the last or the penultimate.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I am not smart enough for programming- or for most things in general...

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)

There is a reason that I chose to hit metal everyday, and I don't regret it!!!~

✨️ ˝/\___/\˝✨️
✨️ (❀◠⁠ᆺ◠⁠)✨️
˝/\˝/⊃⚒️⊂\✨️
People have different ways to apply their smorts, figuring out the best way to hit metal is one of the ways humanity came to dominate the earth! Or something like that :blob_happy:

… am I in any clubs? If you don’t count the Student Fox Club (and since I don’t recall its usage in-story, I don’t), I believe I am a free spirit.
Would you like to join the up-and-coming human supremacy club? :blob_aww:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Here:

Puppet Fox Society
  • MidnightFox
  • The Monotone Puppet
  • Kureous
  • Envy
  • Kraken
  • The secret master mind of the group Ran/Ron
It is a subdivision of Envy's blood farm allied with the drug cartel.
Hmmm, has it made a showing in the storyline yet?

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I would certainly love to visit the club! But I’ll only be there for @Sola-sama and the HILARITY of being a non-human in a human supremacy club! I will not be a club member!
No, no, you see - all are welcome in the human supremacy club! Whether you've got buttons for eyes, cloth for skin or a one or one million extra limbs! We're all more or less human at heart(s) anyways. One merely has to love and acknowledge the splendor of Humanity, and you are as human as any human can be.

Sola-sama

Human Supremacist African Warlord
I would certainly love to visit the club! But I’ll only be there for @Sola-sama and the HILARITY of being a non-human in a human supremacy club! I will not be a club member!
No, no, you see - all are welcome in the human supremacy club! Whether you've got buttons for eyes, cloth for skin or a one or one million extra limbs! We're all more or less human at heart(s) anyways. One merely has to love and acknowledge the splendor of Humanity, and you are as human as any human can be.

As stated in the prologue of 86 (by Asato Asato)
As long as the languages differ, the skin colors differ, the ancestors are deemed to be of different tribes, they will be deemed as pigs taking on the appearance of humans; by suppressing and slaughtering them, surely there is no issue per say with regards to violations of human rights.

It's not about the shape, the physique, or the language. It is about the acceptance that you are in fact, deemed as a part of human race. Therefore, when you @TheMonotonePuppet are considered as a human, it's matters not of your language, ethic, the number of your limbs or skin color. You can be a part of the human supremacy club.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
As stated in the prologue of 86 (by Asato Asato)
Are you sure you quoted the book properly, Sola-sama? :blob_hmm:
It's not about the shape, the physique, or the language. It is about the acceptance that you are in fact, deemed as a part of human race. Therefore, when you @TheMonotonePuppet are considered as a human, it's matters not of your language, ethic, the number of your limbs or skin color. You can be a part of the human supremacy club.

Well said, let us bond over this Grand Ideal!
know that I will still take your lunch money when the time comes, though