SHF High School Obituary

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
*hijacks school PA system*
Hello~ Hello! MIC TEST! *bzzzzzzzzz*

Whoops, I spoke too loudly. Hello there, students of Scribble Hub High. It's everyone's favorite ☆ evil ❤ minion ^v^~ *blegh* , Assistant Secretary of the Supreme Student Council and faithful reporter of the greatest and only source of truth in the school, the Journalist Club!

Today, it is with great anticipation and more aptly, trepidation that I make an announcement that you simply all must hear. Earlier today, I have had the honor of (legally) obtaining top-secret information that would make for a spectacular scoop! I had received it from none other than our resident Star Cultist @TheMonotonePuppet and our Great Prez @Corty! Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to say what it is, under threat of complete obliteration.

Well, let us not spoil the surprise. I regret to inform you all about a piece of grave news - that under specific circumstances, respawns will not occur and death may become permanent. (until Tony notices and fixes it) Bone-chilling, I do know. :blob_shock:

Sadly. there is little we can do to prevent it, so we may only mourn the ceaseless march of destiny. However, I say, isn't this an opportunity? An event such as this will surely provide unforgettable bonding between our students and a once-in-a-life-time experience! A matter of course as most realize the fragility of their life they took so for-granted ah, I could just feel my hair turning pink at the thought of it, that's exactly how things ought to be! Wait, my hair is turning pink? That's incredibly bad! *noms snickers*

Many may experience a gruesome fate they will never return from, but do not lose all your hope just yet! The best we, the students and staff, can do is honor their deaths in this obituary. A glitter bomb shall be set off in the name of each lost soul, coupled with a short message honoring their artful scattering.

But first, I we would like to proudly announce the honorary members, they smile upon us as the lords of death(dying, that is) Although not permanent, they have died the most number of times of all the students.

Honorary Members

Lord @MatchaChocolate69 - Master Chocolatier and Casanova extraordinaire. Unfortunately, his escapades often lead to his untimely and expected demise. Will my poor lord's struggle ever end? Only time shall tell.

@DannyTheDaikon - The Venerated Goddess Daikon and the Eldritch Symbiote of our school's serial stabber! It is no mystery that she has died enough times to dwarf the number of multiverses her Stabstress has destroyed.

@Theirl - Our school's wannabe hero that I definitely do not have on my payroll! It is a matter-of-fact that he dies pitifully as he holds his flickering candle of darkness to the all consuming villainy of this school.

Now that the progenitors have made themselves known, I solemnly present this obituary in preparation for the inevitable. 1 student has fallen prey to the permanent consequences of DEATH. May they find peace at last.

Obituary
-Chapter 51:
@Anon2024 🪦“Someone died, no one knows who this person is.”
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Well, that is all, evil ❤ minion ☆ Ssemouy, signing out!~~^V^ *blegh*

Last edited:

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
1711219091961.png

yeah i won

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Me. Because Azure won't notice that we can't respawn, so I'm gonna get shanked as a good morning :blob_neutral:
Do not forget to pay attention to the legalese!
that under specific circumstances
I predict that those specific circumstances won’t be met on a simple morning when you get/wake up along with your spouse and say your morning greetings.

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
*hijacks school PA system*
Hello~ Hello! MIC TEST! *bzzzzzzzzz*

Whoops, I spoke too loudly. Hello there, students of Scribble Hub High. It's everyone's favorite ☆ evil ❤ minion ^v^~ *blegh* , Assistant Secretary of the Supreme Student Council and faithful reporter of the greatest and only source of truth in the school, the Journalist Club!

Today, it is with great anticipation and more aptly, trepidation that I make an announcement that you simply all must hear. Earlier today, I have had the honor of (legally) obtaining top-secret information that would make for a spectacular scoop! I had received it from none other than our resident Star Cultist @TheMonotonePuppet and our Great Prez @Corty! Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to say what it is, under threat of complete obliteration.

Well, let us not spoil the surprise. I regret to inform you all about a piece of grave news - that under specific circumstances, respawns will not occur and death may become permanent. (until Tony notices and fixes it) Bone-chilling, I do know. :blob_shock:

Sadly. there is little we can do to prevent it, so we may only mourn the ceaseless march of destiny. However, I say, isn't this an opportunity? An event such as this will surely provide unforgettable bonding between our students and a once-in-a-life-time experience! A matter of course as most realize the fragility of their life they took so for-granted ah, I could just feel my hair turning pink at the thought of it, that's exactly how things ought to be! Wait, my hair is turning pink? That's incredibly bad! *noms snickers*

Many may experience a gruesome fate they will never return from, but do not lose all your hope just yet! The best we, the students and staff, can do is honor their deaths in this obituary. A glitter bomb shall be set off in the name of each lost soul, coupled with a short message honoring their artful scattering.

But first, I we would like to proudly announce the honorary members, they smile upon us as the lords of death(dying, that is) Although not permanent, they have died the most number of times of all the students.

Honorary Members

Lord @MatchaChocolate69 - Master Chocolatier and Casanova extraordinaire. Unfortunately, his escapades often lead to his untimely and expected demise. Will my poor lord's struggle ever end? Only time shall tell.

@DannyTheDaikon - The Venerated Goddess Daikon and the Eldritch Symbiote of our school's serial stabber! It is no mystery that she has died enough times to dwarf the number of multiverses her Stabstress has destroyed.

@Theirl - Our school's wannabe hero that I definitely do not have on my payroll! It is a matter-of-fact that he dies pitifully as he holds his flickering candle of darkness to the all consuming villainy of this school.

Now that the progenitors have made themselves known, I solemnly present this obituary in preparation for the inevitable. It remains empty for now, but who knows how long that may be?

Obituary:
-
-
-
-
-

-
-

Well, that is all, evil ❤ minion ☆ Ssemouy, signing out!~~^V^ *blegh*
WAAAAAAIIIIIITTT A MINUTE!

What's going on here? Ssemouy? If you know something you should share it with your lord.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I regret to inform you all about a piece of grave news - that under specific circumstances, respawns will not occur and death may become permanent. (until Tony notices and fixes it) Bone-chilling, I do know. :blob_shock:
Permadeath, huh? That is, without respawn.
I wonder how it could be in the school. Don't tell me it's a ban? :blob_shock:
That would be even worse than death! :blob_shock:
Don't ban me! :blob_teary: