Top 5 Video Game Antagonists

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Is Gael a good boss, or is Gael a good villain\antagonist? :blob_hmm:
I rate villains/antagonists in games on a scale of fun factor, too. Though, I would argue he is both. If you really follow his story about the painted world and into the end game of the Ringed City, it is such a sad but fitting end.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
1- Elmet Selch, Final Fantasy 14
2- Master Xehanort, All KH games
3- Handsome Jack, Borderlands 2
4- Seymour Guado, Final Fantasy X (Never hated a character that much before seeing him, that told a lot about this fucking bastard)
5- Mithos Yggdrasil, Tales of Symphonia

Yes, I rarely play solo games since PS2 era.

2wordsperminute

Maybe the real villains were the enemies we made along the way.
They were villains? I always felt they were just over eccentric poets who pretended to try and steal pikachu so people will hear them. I mean, no one can fail that many times right?
To be fair, the rest of team rocket was very successful and controlled all of Kanto from the shadows.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Maybe the real villains were the enemies we made along the way.

To be fair, the rest of team rocket was very successful and controlled all of Kanto from the shadows.
Well, pokemon was most interesting when there were gym battles and tactics. Team Rocket felt more like time padding because you always knew they would fail. They almost always failed automatically or became confection sales men when Ash was in a tournament or gym battle.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Well, pokemon was most interesting when there were gym battles and tactics. Team Rocket felt more like time padding because you always knew they would fail. They almost always failed automatically or became confection sales men when Ash was in a tournament or gym battle.
Team Rocket was one of the best parts.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Ok I have my honorary mentions.

Oryx, Destiny the Taken King. His fight was fun and the whole campaign was just badass. His music slapped.

Gleeman Vox, Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked. Nostalgia is the only reasoning. I beat that game at least 6 times with my brother.

Tabuu, Super Smash Bros Brawl. Pain in the ass, but fun with a good OST. Also nostalgia.

bias is great