Top 5 Video Game Antagonists

SailusGebel

Tahm Kench is awesome, but if you play as him doesn't that make him the protagonist?
But his story portrays him as villain. The same way how Gael is a villain, since I don't think he qualifies to be an antagonist. This is not me trying to one-up you by the way. I just thought that if characters from Moba counts, I might name a couple more.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
But his story portrays him as villain. The same way how Gael is a villain, since I don't think he qualifies to be an antagonist. This is not me trying to one-up you by the way. I just thought that if characters from Moba counts, I might name a couple more.
Antagonist does not equal villain. Antagonist is just the one that opposes the protagonist.

SailusGebel

Antagonist does not equal villain. Antagonist is just the one that opposes the protagonist.
Wiki states. An antagonist is a character in a story who is presented as the main enemy and rival of the protagonist. Gael is neither. Gael is not the main enemy, although he was the last boss in the last DLC. Sould of Cinder is the main enemy.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Wiki states. An antagonist is a character in a story who is presented as the main enemy and rival of the protagonist. Gael is neither. Gael is not the main enemy, although he was the last boss in the last DLC. Sould of Cinder is the main enemy.
I disagree. :blob_hmph:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Tahm fits the criteria?